40.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"W-We'll be going out."

Jaehwan suddenly announced as he grabbed both Taekwoon and Sanghyuk's wrists and drsgged them out of the ward.

 

"Jagiya."

Wonshik softly called as he burst into tears again.

 

He clasped Hakyeon's hands inbetween his and hung his head.

 

"Pabo yah, why are you crying? I'm fine now."

Hakyeon moved one hand away from Wonshik's grip and wiped the tears away from his cheeks as he smiled.

 

"I should have went to find you...It's all my fault you're lying here right now..."

He sighed and formed his lips into a thin line.

 

"It's not your fault. So stop blaming yourself."

He lightly smacked Wonshik's head and chuckled.

 

"Did you miss me?"

He smiled at Wonshik and lightly pecked his cheek.

 

"I missed you so damn much."

Wonshik hugged him and forcefully smacked their lips together.

 

"Hyukkie ah, you shouldn't be seeing this."

 

"Why? I like it!"

 

"...ert."

 

When he moved away, Hakyeon was staring at him with eyes widened in shock.

 

"I-I missed you too."

Hakyeon shyly smiled and hugged Wonshik once again.

 

"I read your letter while Jaehwan and Taekwoon were sleeping last night."

He then buried his face on Wonshik's shoulder.

 

Wonshik could feel Hakyeon's tears slowly wetting his shirt, but he obviously didn't mind at all.

 

"Thank you."

Hakyeon suddenly mumbled as his grip on Wonshik grew tighter.

 

"Can you call them over? It's unfair for me to just speak to you alone the entire time."

He let go of Wonshik and smiled at him as he wiped his tears away.

 

"Alright."

Wonshik lightly pecked Hakyeon's lips and stood up from his seat and walked towards the three of them, who were spying on Hakyeon and him the entire time.

 

"Hakyeon wants to see you guys."

He shoved his hands into his pocket and walked away.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?"

Sanghyuk immediately asked when he realised Wonshik walking a different direction.

 

He then tightly grabbed onto Wonshik's wrist, since he had already predicted that Wonshik wouldn't answer his question.

 

"Fresh air. Let go of me."

Wonshik forcefully moved Sanghyuk's hand away and walked away quickly.

 

"...Something doesn't feel right at all."

He immediately followed Wonshik from behind , keeping a distance away from him as they walked so that Wonshik wouldn't be able to spot him.

 

Wonshik then walked into the room that led to the stairs. But he obviously couldn't follow anymore, but there was still a window and he sat Wonshik sitting on the stairs in the middle.

 

He then took out a blade from his pocket.

 

"Jagiya...We'll always be together..."

He smiled and placed it at his wrist.

 

"It's my first time doing it...So don't be mad at me if I don't end up dying with you.

He swallowed and took a deep breath.

 

He then slowly placed the blade on his wrist, making a deep cut soon when the door suddenly slammed open.

 

"What are you trying to do?"

Sanghyuk slightly raised his voice as he immediately snatched the blade away.

 

"What if Hakyeon hyung recovers and you're the only one who died?! Have you ever thought how Hakyeon  hyung would feel? He's going to be so guilty and try to kill himself!"

His eyes then slid down to Wonshik's wrist, which was slightly bleeding, since he didn't cut it too deep.

 

"And if I lose you both...I'm going to be nothing...Literally nothing."

He bent down and hugged Wonshik.

 

"Can you both just stop doing all these? It's annoying."

He sighed and pulled away from the hug. He then took out a plaster that he always brought along for emergencies and put it on Wonshik's cut.

 

"Hakyeon won't live after today."

His eyes widened when he heard that sentence coming out from Wonshik's mouth.

 

"Yah! Do you want to die?!"

He immediately yelled at Wonshik and stood up.

 

"I'm not trying to joke here. Hongbin told me he only has 6 hours left to live. And theres only less than 5 hours left."

Wonshik took the blade from Sanghyuk's hand and shoved it into his pocket.

 

"You can tell Hakyeon that I cut my hand and blah, I don't even care. But just don't tell him about the hours he has left."

He walked away and felt Sanghyuk's grabbing his wrist again, but not the hand where he cut.

 

"Go back with me."

Sanghyuk snapped as he dragged Wonshik out of the stairs.

 

"...I don't want to."

He sighed and turned around to face Wonshik.

 

"If you don't see him now, you'll never be able to see him ever again."

He then dragged Wonshik back into Hakyeon's ward.

 

"Hyukkie...I was about to ask Jaehwan where you went."

Hakyeon chuckled as he held Sanghyuk's other hand.

 

"I'm glad that you're good friends with Wonshik now."

He smiled and looked at the both of them.

 

"Y-Yeah, I guess so."

Wonshik chuckled in embarassment and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

He then immediately placed it down when he remembered that the cut was on that hand.

 

"Let me see."

Hakyeon immediately snapped and waited till Wonshik finally showed his hand.

 

"What happened? I know this plaster wasn't here when I spoke to you earlier on."

He looked at Wonshik worriedly and looked at Sanghyuk as well, since they were both together earlier on.

 

"Ah...I cut myself by accident while walking just now."

He sighed and smiled in relief.

 

"We'll head out for awhile."

Taekwoon suddenly spoke as he grabbed Jaehwan's hand and left the ward.

 

"Yah! Where are we going?"

Jaehwan slightly raised his voice as he tried to move his hand.

 

Taekwoon then released his grip and turned around to look at Jaehwan.

 

"He doesn't need us there at all. Can't you see? He's only talking to Hyuk and Wonshik."

Jaehwan looked down and bit his bottom lip.

 

"I-I know but we-"

 

"Just keep quiet. Let's go back."

His eyes slightly widened as he turned behind.

 

"We haven't even said goodbye to him!"

He looked back at Taekwoon.

 

"Don't go."

He suddenly heard a familiar voice whispering into his ears, but that voice didn't seem to belong to Taekwoon.

 

"H-Hyung...Did you hear that?"

He stuttered as he looked around him but the area was empty.

 

"Yah, you're just doing this because you want to see Hakyeon, right?"

Taekwoon growled back and glared at Jaehwan, who was still frightened from the voice earlier on.

 

Suddenly, Jaehwan felt a hand grabbing him and before he even knew, he was dragged into a room and the doors slammed shut.

 

"J-Jaehwan!"

Taekwoon immediately shouted as he ran towards the room and kept on banging his fists on it.

 

"Yah! Lee Jaehwan! Don't scare me!"

He continued shouting in a worried tone as he kicked the door several times as well.

 

"Sir, please do not break any of our things here."

A nurse who was passing by snapped at him.

 

"Y-You have to find a way to open the door. My...b-boyfriend is stuck in there."

He hesitated at the part where he had to choose to call Jaehwan his 'friend' or 'boyfriend'.

 

"Okay..."

The nurse froze for a moment before she took out her phone and dialled a number.

 

"You're brave."

She spoke and smiled at Taekwoon, who slightly smiled back at her in embarassment.

 

-----

 

"L-Let me go..."

Jaehwan's eyes were tightly shut and he was covering his eyes with his hands.

 

"Hyung, it's me."

He slowly opened and his eyes immediately widened.

 

"H-Hongbin!"

He lightly smacked Hongbin's arm.

 

"You scared me like hell."

He snapped as he slightly smiled.

 

"Hyung...Don't leave Hakyeon. No matter what Taekwoon hyung tries to tell you."

He crossed his eyebrows as he looked at Hongbin in confusion, not understanding his meaning.

 

"...Why? You're not a good person, so why should I even listen to you?!"

He yelled and took a few steps away from Hongbin.

 

"Hyung. Just listen to me, just this once."

Hongbin calmy spoke as he took tiny steps towards Jaehwan.

 

"Hakyeon hyung only has 4 hours left to live. And if you don't see him now, you might never see him ever again."

Jaehwan's eyes widened as he lightly smacked Hongbin's head.

 

"Yah! Don't curse him like that!"

He yelled in a slightly angry tone.

 

"Let me out."

He immediately snapped at Hongbin and looked around the room, realising that he was sweating alot.

 

Suddenly, the door opened. But it was the nurses who opened the door, not Hongbin.

 

Hongbin quickly faded away, hiding his existence from Taekwoon.

 

"What happened?"

Taekwoon worriedly asked as he hugged Jaehwan and wiped off the sweat, even though it was alittle unpleasant.

 

After a few seconds, Jaehwan didn't reply to his question at all and continued to keep quiet, hugging Taekwoon's waist tightly.

 

"H-Hongbin..."

He softly mumbled, loud enough for Taekwoon to hear.

 

Taekwoon immediately pulled away from the hug and lookef at Jaehwan in shock.

 

"Hongbin dragged you into that room?"

His eyes immediately turned into anger the moment Jaehwan nodded his head.

 

"That ..."

He softly mumbled and sighed in relief since Jaehwan wasn't injured or anything.

 

"What did he tell you?"

He placed his hands on Jaehwan's shoulders and looked at him.

 

"He...He said that we should see Hakyeon hyung now...or else we'll never see him again next time. Because he has 4 hours left to live now."

He crossed his eyebrows.

 

"A-Are you serious?"

He stuttered as he looked at Jaehwan in disbelief.

 

"I don't know either...But maybe we should listen to him?"

His eyes softened and he softly sighed.

 

"Fine."

 

-----

 

Annyeong! ^-^ I'm so happy today so I decided to post a chapter even though I'm not done with the next chapter yet hahah

I went to the B.A.P fanmeet today! :D I waited from like 3+pm until 7.30pm and it wasn't really worth it because they rarely looked upstairs :(

Daehyun talked, sang and did heart shapes and Himchan waved to the fans who were at the first level but the others didn't do at all and I was so disappointed T-T

I kept waving my tigger at Yongguk from the second level AHAHAHHAHA He did look up but he didn't look at my direction ;-; I think me and my friends were blocked by the pole infront of us #whyyoutheresial

Sorry for writing so long but I was kinda excited ahahahha my legs were shaking so badly #1kickfalltotheground

I TOOK TWO PHOTOS AND MY PHONE BATTERY DIED AHHHHHH

-Snowyx3

STAY AWESOME AND SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A ST☆RLIGHT