20.

Revenge of School Hopeful

 

 

"Not suprising."

Hakyeon looked over to Jaehwan and smiled.

 

"I know...You saw us holding hands together that day when we met you at the hallway."

Jaehwan slowly hung his head down, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

"Taekwoon said I could tell anyone if I want to...And he won't be mad at me if I told."

He slowly looked up to Hakyeon and slightly smiled at him.

 

"Really?"

Hakyeon suddenly snapped back and scoffed.

 

He sat up from the bed and gently grabbed Jaehwan's chin.

 

"He's just testing you, Jaehwan."

He looked at Jaehwan, who was confused by his words.

 

"W-What do you mean hyung?"

Jaehwan slightly stuttered and held Hakyeon's wrist with his both hands.

 

"You should know Taekwoon. He doesn't like to be in the centre of attention."

His gaze softened afterwards. Hakyeon was right. Taekwoon would rather be sitting at a corner instead of being in the centre of attention.

 

"So you should keep it a secret until he tells someone."

Hakyeon released his hand away and smiled at Jaehwan.

 

"O-Okay..."

Jaehwan slightly hung his head down, wondering if he should really listen to Hakyeon or not.

 

"D-Do you need a glass of water?"

He tried to change the subject and stood up.

 

"No thanks. I just need plenty of sleep and I'll probably recover soom before I know it myself."

Hakyeon chuckled and lied back down on his bed again.

 

"Sleep well hyung."

Jaehwan sat back down beside him and Hakyeon's hair as he smiled.

 

"You can leave after I sleep, it's fine."

He slightly hung his head down and looked into Hakyeon's eyes.

 

"...I want to stay here for alittle while longer."

Hakyeon smiled at him and closed his eyes afterwards.

 

Soon, the room grew silent as Sanghyuk and Hakyeon were asleep while Jaehwan was the only person awake.

 

Jaehwan looked at Hakyeon, and realised his arm...the cuts on his wrist.

 

He grabbed Hakyeon's nearest arm up and examined his wrist.

 

"W-Why didn't I notice anything the whole time?"

He crossed his eyebrows and looked over to Hakyeon.

 

He gently placed his hand back down on the bed and slightly frowned.

 

He stood up from the bed and made his way out of the room and gently closing the door afterwards.

 

"J-Jaehwan hyung?"

He turned around and saw Wonshik looking at him while raising an eyebrow.

 

"Uh...Hi."

He awkwardly smiled and waved to Wonshik.

 

"I immediately weny over to your dorm room after I read your message."

He chuckled and placed his hand on the back of his neck.

 

"O-Oh Okay. Becareful on your way back."

Wonshik smiled to him and unlocked the front door and entered his room, gently closing the door afterwards so that he would not disturb Hakyeon and Sanghyuk.

 

Jaehwan softly sighed and wrapped himself in his arms and strolled back to his room. The wind was blowing heavily and it felt cold.

 

"I should have worn a longer jeans."

He softly muttered under his breath and chuckled to himself.

 

He opened the door to his dorm room and lightly stepped inside.

 

The light were all switched off, except for a particular one, which was the lamp beside his own bed. He was thinking that Taekwoon probably left that light on because he knew that Jaehwan was not able to see well in the dark.

 

He slightly smiled to himself and closed the door. He looked over to Taekwoon, who was sleeping soundly...but the pillow was lying on the ground.

 

He sighed to himself and picked up the pillow and threw it in his face, since he knew that Taekwoon was not the type of person who wakes up easily.

 

"That's what you get for throwing it at my face everytime."

He chuckled to himself in an evil tone and placed the pillow back to where it was supposed to be and opened the doors to his wadrobe.

 

He grabbed his clothes and switched on the lights in the bathroom and walked inside.

 

He placed his clothes on a dry spot and strated to take his bath.

 

After he was done, he switched off the lights and ruffled his wet hair and made his way to his bed.

 

When he sat down, he suddenly thought of the words that Hakyeon had just told him earlier on. He then glanced over to Taekwoon.

 

He suddenly thought of something else again.

 

The audition papers.

 

He wanted to sign it so badly...but he also wanted to listen to Taekwoon, because he might regret it in the future if he ever signs it without thinking about how everything for him will change.

 

He softly sighed and unlocked his phone.

 

"11:26오후"

He locked his phone and stared at the empty wall.

 

There actually used to be a picture frame hung on that spot...and it was a picture of Taekwoon and someone he didn't recognise. They slung their arms over each other's shoulders as they brightly smiled to the camera.

 

He knew that the guy was probably Hongbin...since Hongbin was Taekwoon's bestest friend until Hakyeon came along as well.

 

"Everything now just seems so conplicated..."

He sighed and plopped his whole body facing down on the bed.

 

"I'm sorry Taekwoon hyung...But I wished Hongbin never existed..."

He turned his head facing Taekwoon and slightly frowned.

 

He sat back up on the bed and shook his head.

 

"Ugh...I should just sweep everything away for now."

He properly lied on his bed and covered his body with the blankets.

 

"Goodnight world."

He looked at the blank ceiling for awhile before closing his eyes.

 

"Goodnight Taekwoon hyung."

He smiled to himself and soon fell asleep afterwards.

 

-----

 

My motivation is slowly decreasing .

-Snowyx3

 

QUES : Which VIXX member's personality do you think fits you?

ANS : Kim Ravi ouo Because I really like to insult people for fun (sometimes I get into trouble for that) and I really really love sleeping hahah Everytime I come back home from school, I immediately fall asleep, even when I'm eating a snack. And during the holidays, I can sleep from 1 a.m. till 6-7 p.m. D__O