14.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"A few days have already passed and Hongbin hyung still isn't back yet..."

Sanghyuk pouted as he counted the days on his calendar. He hasn't seen Hongbin around the school for quite a few weeks already.

 

After that incident, there were more and more students transferring into the school and Wonshik had to move into the same dorm room as Hakyeon and Sanghyuk due to the lack of rooms.

 

"Hyukkie~ Your vocal lessons are starting soon. Aren't you supposed to be going to class now?"

Hakyeon sat beside him and placed his hand over his shoulder.

 

"Oh yeah...I'll be going there now then."

He smiled to Hakyeon and waved goodbye as he left the room and headed to his class.

 

"Wonshik ah..."

Hakyeon immediately called for Wonshik after Sanghyuk had left the room.

 

"Yes?"

He sat beside Wonshik on their bed and looked at him.

 

"Hyukkie...He's been acting so gloomy after Hongbin left."

He softly sighed and folded his arms.

 

"I'm glad that he has already forgiven me, but it really worries me alot that he's acting like this."

Wonshik faked a smile and placed his arm over Hakyeon's shoulder.

 

"We'll talk to him about it when he comes back later, alright?"

He ruffled Hakyeon's hair and chuckled.

 

"Alright."

Hakyeon smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

 

"You know...Since we've already been dating for so long, you don't need to call me hyung. Call me Hakyeonnie."

He shyly giggled and pecked Wonshik's cheek.

 

"Alright. Hakyeonnie~"

He chuckled after hearing Wonshik calling him by that name.

 

He had always wanted his lover to call him either 'Hakyeonnie' or 'Jagiya'. He just felt so great to be called by those names.

 

"...I have something to show you. I've been working on it for quite a few weeks already."

Wonshik held Hakyeon's hand and pulled him out of bed.

 

"Close your eyes."

He waited till Hakyeon followed his instructions and carried him up in bridal style.

 

"Ahh! W-Wonshikkie! What are you doing?!"

Hakyeon screamed as he immediately hooked his arms tightly on Wonshik's neck.

 

"I'm afraid that you might fall because you can't see a thing."

He shyly smiled and rested on Wonshik's shoulder.

 

"Hakyeon hyung! Having a great time with Wonshik?"

Jaehwan playfully asked as he and Taekwoon walked past by them.

 

"I'm have something I want to show Hakyeon, so I made him close his eyes and carry him incase he falls."

Wonshik shyly chuckled.

 

"We'll being going now. Hurry up Wonshikkie!"

He immediately bowed with his head and ran away with Hakyeon in his arms.

 

"Wonshik is so sweet..."

Jaehwan chuckled and continued walking past the hallway with Taekwoon.

 

"Aren't you a guy? Wouldn't you wish to do that to your girlfriend instead?"

Taekwoon asked him a question that felt stupid to ask, since he knew that Jaehwan was in love with him.

 

"Nobody wants me anyway. So what's the point of thinking about it?"

He mentally cheered in his mind and grabbed Jaehwan's hand.

 

"Pabo. I like you."

He leaned closer and softly kissed Jaehwan's lips.

 

The incident immediately flashed through his mind again.

 

Jaehwan immediately pushed him away with his eyes widened.

 

"I-I'm sorry...I don't feel well."

He immediately ran away, leaving Taekwoon confused.

 

-----

 

"We're here. But don't open your eyes yet."

Wonshik gently placed Hakyeon down and switched on the lights.

 

He held Hakyeon's hand and brought him to a chair.

 

"Sit down."

Hakyeon immediately did what he was told and sat on the chair.

 

"Don't open your eyes unless I tell you to."

He heard clicking noises which probably came from the computer mouse.

 

Suddenly, he heard a calming and soothing music playing on the speakers. He heard Wonshik's voice in the music and wanted to open his eyes widely, but he couldn't because of Wonshik's instruction.

 

"You can open your eyes now."

He slowly opened them and blinked several times to adjust to the brightness in the room.

 

He continued listening to the song while grinning sweetly when he heard Wonshik's singing for the first time. When the song had ended, he immediately turned to Wonshik and hugged him tightly, he felt tears rolling down his cheeks because he was so touched by him.

 

"T-Thank you Wonshik..."

He burst into tears and brightly smiled.

 

"Yah, I composed this song for you to be happy, not to cry."

Wonshik joked as he rested his chin on Hakyeon's shoulder and patted his back.

 

"I love you. Forever and always."

He sweetly smiled as he pulled away from the hug and wiped Hakyeon's tears away with his sleeves.

 

"I must be dreaming...right?"

Hakyeon covered his face and started crying once again.

 

"I don't believe great things like this will ever happen to me..."

Wonshik softly sighed and removed his hands away.

 

"You're not dreaming silly."

He chuckled and leaned closer to kiss Hakyeon's lips.

 

-----

 

"Stupid classes. Stupid hallways. They're all so crowded that I can't even walk through properly."

Sanghyuk thought to himself as he squeezed through the crowd in the hallway.

 

When he had finally reached his locker, he took a deep breath and sighed. He still had to squeeze through the crowd again after he was done putting his books into his locker.

 

He unlocked his locker and placed all the useless books inside and slammed it shut after he was done. He gained a few stares from the people nearby who were shocked by him, but he ignored them and walked back up to the dorm room.

 

"I'm home." 

He spoke lifelessly as he entered the room and slammed the door close.

 

"Hyuk ah...We need to talk."

Hakyeon dragged Wonshik over and sat on his bed and signalled Sanghyuk to come over as well.

 

"What is it?"

Sanghyuk sighed and sat on his bed.

 

He looked up and saw Hakyeon looking at him with a worried look on his face.

 

"What's wrong with you these few days? You've been acting weirdly ever since Hongbin left."

Hakyeon faked a smile and held Sanghyuk's hand.

 

"You can tell us. Hyung will definitely help you no matter what."

Sanghyuk immediately pulled his hand away and stood up from his bed.

 

"You can't help me. Can you bring Hongbin back then? No! No you can't!"

He folded his arms and turned his head away from them.

 

"Hyuk...Don't be like this."

Wonshik sighed and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

"You guys can't even bring Hongbin back! And who's fault is it? It's you Cha Hakyeon! It's you who ing chased him away along with that idiotic Jung Taekwoon!"

He couldn't take it anymore and stood up from the bed and slapped Sanghyuk as hard as he could.

 

"W-Wonshik!"

Hakyeon immediately stood up and walked to Sanghyuk.

 

"You didn't have to slap him!"

He was on the verge of crying as he looked at Sanghyuk's red cheek worriedly.

 

"Hakyeonnie! You shouldn't even side this disrespectful idiot! You treat him like your family member, took great care of him and gave him love and what has he done for you? Nothing!"

Wonshik lifted his fist up, but got halted by Hakyeon.

 

"Wonshik...I beg you. Please stop..."

Hakyeon looked at him fearfully as his hands were still holding onto Wonshik's wrist tightly.

 

"You don't have to protect me. I deserve to be beaten."

Sanghyuk suddenly spoke and gently pushed Hakyeon away.

 

"Wonshik hyung, I was wrong. I was just feeling really depressed about it and I didn't know what I was doing."

He kneeled down to the ground and hung his head.

 

"Beat me all you want. You can hit me as hard as you want. I deserve to be beaten for acting this way to everyone."

He closed his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lip.

 

Wonshik's fist was already in the air as he glared at Sanghyuk, thinking whether he should really do it or not.

 

"D-Don't do this! Wonshik please!"

Hakyeon cried and stood infront of Wonshik to block Sanghyuk.

 

"Do it for me."

He looked at him and frowned as a tear rolled down his cheek.

 

Wonshik's gaze softened as he placed his hand down. He softly sighed and dragged Hakyeon beside him and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

"If I ever see you acting this way to any of us ever again, I won't spare any mercy on you."

He shot him a death glare and walked out of the room.

 

"Hyukkie...Are you okay? You must have felt so scared..."

Hakyeon kneeled down to the ground as well and hugged Sanghyuk as tightly as he could.

 

"Hyung, why do you care so much for me? Why must you protect me? I always treated you so badly and mocked you...Why must you be so kind to someone like me?"

Sanghyuk pulled away from the hug and furrowed his eyebrows at Hakyeon.

 

"Because you're the most important person in my life. You're way more precious than anyone else. I will never allow anyone to hurt you. That's why I never trusted Hongbin ever since the day he pushed you down the stairs."

He slightly smiled and helped Hakyeon up.

 

"Thank you Hakyeonnie hyung."

 


 

Sighpie bad news just keeps coming :( I lost my Ez-link card (Transport card) at a mall and I ran back to everywhere I went to earlier on and couldn't find it because there were too many people around and I guess someone probably took it =A=

I'm punishing myself to write 100 lines and slap myself to make myself remember to put my card in my wallet or a pocket that I don't put my phone in.

TODAY IS SUCH A BAD DAY ;-; I kinda fought with a friend, one of my other friend got scolded by her mother for telling the truth and now this -_-

-Snowyx3

 

QUES : If you were to choose a VIXX member and live their lives with their attitude and personality for a day, who would you want to be and why?

ANS : I would like to choose Hakyeon because I want to annoy the heckyeon out of Jung Taekwoon :>