22.

Revenge of School Hopeful

 

"S-Something special?"

Wonshik madly blushed and cupped his mouth in embarassment.

 

"Hahah just kidding! I just want you to listen to something."

Hongbin chuckled and grabbed the guitar and sat on the chair infront of Wonshik.

 

"Sit."

He gestured his hand to the ground and Wonshik listened to his words.

 

"I'll play some songs on the guitar to kill time. Is it fine with you?"

He looked at Wonshik and slightly smiled, flashing his dimple.

 

"Y-Yeah, it's fine!"

Wonshik slightly blushed and smiled.

 

Hongbin started to strum on the guitar and played a few songs he knew. Then, the started playing the same song he played to Sanghyuk.

 

When he was finished, Wonshik brightly smiled at him and clapped excitedly.

 

"You can play so well!"

Wonshik gave him a thumbs up and chuckled.

 

Hongbin smiled back and slightly bowed his head.

 

"Thanks. I've been practicing alot."

He placed the guitar down and stood up from his seat.

 

"What else do you like to do?"

Wonshik stood up from the ground as well and walked around the room.

 

"Um...I really like photography as well. But I don't have a camera with me anymore."

Hongbin slightly smiled and followed Wonshik.

 

"What about you? We've been talking about me the whole time. So now it's time for you."

He softly chuckled and looked at Wonshik.

 

"I really like composing songs...I even composed a song specially for Hakyeonnie."

Wonshik shyly smiled when he thought of that day.

 

"I like sleeping alot too. But I have really bad sleeping habits so I tend to sleep alone everytime while Hakyeon sleeps with Sanghyuk."

He chuckled in embarrassment and hung his head down.

 

Hongbin softly chuckled as well and walked to the middle of the room and sat down.

 

"Let's sit and chat. It's easier that way."

He grabbed Wonshik's hand and dragged him down.

 

Wonshik sat down beside him and looked at the both of them in the mirror.

 

"...I can't see you."

He slightly tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Well of course, silly. I'm a spirit."

Hongbin chuckled and looked at him.

 

"Could you do me a favour?"

He turned his body facing Wonshik and gently held his hand.

 

"W-What is it?"

Wonshik turned to him as well and looked at him.

 

"Please promise me that you will never tell anyone about today."

He slightly hestitated for awhile before he nodded and slightly smiled.

 

"Thank you."

Hongbin brightly smiled and flashed his cute dimples and hugged Wonshik for awhile before letting go.

 

"Please don't hug me...I'm afraid that Hakyeon might see."

He softly chuckled and placed his hand on Wonshik's shoulder.

 

"Sorry. I just can't help it."

He smiled and moved his hand away.

 

Wonshik took out his phone and checked the time.

 

"Oh, I have to go now."

He shoved it back into his pocket and quickly stood up.

 

Before he even started walking, he felt Hongbin's hands grabbing onto his ankles.

 

He turned his head slightly facing Hongbin and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Hongbin, please. I have class to attend to."

He turned his body around and crouched down.

 

"We'll talk when we see each other again next time, alright? I'll get killed by Hakyeonnie if he finds out that I skipped classes."

He was about to start walking again but felt Hongbin's grip getting tighter and tighter before he could even stand up.

 

"Please? Just this once."

Hongbin looked up at him and gave him the sad puppy eyes.

 

Wonshik softly sighed and ruffled Hongbin's hair.

 

"I'll come back here immediately after class, fair?"

He slightly smiled.

 

"Please."

"Hon-"

"Please..."

Hongbin kept repeating the same words over and over again no matter how many times Wonshik replied.

 

"I'm afraid...I'm afraid that you would abandon me...Just like what...Sanghyuk did."

He softly spoke a lie and kept a poker face.

 

"Fine, I promise I won't leave you. But I need to go for class. It's starting in a few minutes time."

He slowly leaned closer to Wonshik and hugged his waist.

 

"I won't let you leave."

He closed his eyes shut and puffed cheeks.

 

Wonshik looked at him with his eyes widened in shock as he kept his arms raised up.

 

His gaze slowly softened after awhile as he patted Hongbin's back and slightly raised an eyebrow.

 

"F-Fine...I won't leave then. But how am I going to explain to Hakyeon if he finds out?"

He pulled Hongbin away from the hug and looked at him worriedly.

 

"I'll erase that memory off and he won't remember anything about it afterwards."

Hongbin brightly smiled at Wonshik.

 

"Okay...Then what are we going to do now?"

Wonshik sat back down facing Hongbin and slightly smiled.

 

"I want to play a game!"

Hongbin suddenly thought of an idea and clasped his hands together and giggled excitedly.

 

"Close your eyes! No cheating!"

Wonshik followed his instructions and closed his eyes shut.

 

"What's the game about? You haven't told me anything about it. Like the rules and stuff."

He slightly raised an eyebrow.

 

But he didn't receive a reply from Hongbin at all after a few seconds.

 

"Hongbin."

He softly muttered while still keeping his eyes close.

 

"Hm?"

Hongbin replied back as he scooted forward and closer to Wonshik's face.

 

"Open your eyes."

Wonshik slowly opened his eyes and slightly jumped when Hongbin was right infront of him, looking at him closely while smiling cheekily.

 

"Boo."

Hongbin chuckled and looked deeply into his eyes.

 

Wonshik felt something weird going on around his body, but he just didn't know what it was. It felt as if he was cursed...or something similar to that.

 

He immediately shook his head and turned away from Hongbin.

 

"What's wrong Wonshik?"

Hongbin immediately crawled to him and lied on the floor and looked at Wonshik, who was rubbing his eyes.

 

"N-Nothing. I think something went into my eyes."

He softly chuckled and blinked a few times.

 

"Need some help?"

Hongbin cupped his cheeks and softly blew into his eyes.

 

"I-It's fine!"

Wonshik slightly stuttered and pulled Hongbin away and smiled at him.

 

"I mean I'm fine now."

He chuckled and shook his head again before he sat back at his original spot.

 

'Everything is working~'

 

-----

 

QUES : When was the time that you started liking VIXX?

ANS : I started liking VIXX around...November last year. Baek_exoloves kept talking about them that time because she liked them alot and she showed me the Mydol show. But I only watched it for awhile since I didn't really like it cause it was kinda boring. But then she kept on talking about VIXX to me so...here I am. Hahah ^^