My Vampire Wife 2

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“What? My dorm is going to be renovated? But I don’t have any money left to rent a place to stay, sir. Can I stay in another dorm in this university?” Taeyeon anxiously asks. This morning before her class start, she got a call from administration office, saying that they need to announce something to her.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Kim but another dorm is full.” Mr. Sean says.

Taeyeon grabs her hair frustratingly and sighs. “I understand, Sir. I’m sorry for bothering you, I will find my way.” Taeyeon takes her bag and getting ready to stands up.

“You can’t stay in a dorm but this University’s owners offer you to stay in their mansion. They said that they are feel guilty for not announce this sooner. If you are willing, you can stay there. You will have your own room there just like in the dorm and they are all women. What do you think, Ms. Kim?”

Taeyeon smiles widely and nods her head without hesitation. “Yes, of course I want to! The owners are very kind!”

Mr. Sean gives Taeyeon papers and a pen. “The owner wants you to sign this, just think about it like a rent agreement. Because there are so many students that looking for a place to stay but there’s only one room in their mansion, they want to make this legal. In simple words, it stated that you will stay there as long as you attend this University, you will obey the rules, be polite, etc. usual stuff.”

Taeyeon read the agreement and it is written in formal English language. Ugh, there are so many words that I can’t understand! I’ll just sign it, it’s not like I have something valuable that the owners want. Taeyeon take the pen and sign it. She gives back the agreement to Mr. Sean and asks,” So, when can I move to the mansion?”

Mr. Sean put the agreement in the envelope and looks at Taeyeon. “You can pack your things right now. Six o’clock in the evening the owners’ driver will pick you up. If you have no more questions, you can go now, Ms. Kim.”

Taeyeon stands up and bows at Mr. Sean. “Good Day, Sir.” Taeyeon then walks to the door. Right before she open the door she hears a faint whisper. Welcome home, My King. Taeyeon turns at Mr. Sean but sees that he is busy with some documents. Taeyeon dismiss it as mishearing and walk out the room.

Right after the door close, Sean’s eyes turn red and he teleport to the mansion. He kneels in front of Jessica and tells her the reports. “Your highness has signed the agreement and will leave the dorm at six in the evening, My Queen.”

“Very good, Mr. Sean. You can leave after give the envelope.” Jessica orders.

Sean gives the envelope to Yuri that stands near Jessica, bows at Jessica then disappears. Three seconds after he disappears, Yoona appears in front of Yuri and snatch the envelope. She read through the agreement and smiles happily when she finds Taeyeon’s signature. Yoona leaps to Jessica’s side and shows it eagerly. “Unnie Unnie, look! Taeyeon Unnie’s signature is still the same! She is the one! She is the one! Yes! We will leave together again!” Yoona running around with her inhuman speed and her eyes turn red because of her intense happiness. Vampire’s eyes will turn red when they feed, fight or they have an intense emotion.

Jessica sees Yoona’s red eyes so she stops Yoona from running around using her telekinesis power and cages almost all of her body except her head in an ice block.

Yoona look at Jessica with her puppy eyes and says,” Unnie, why did you do that? I’m expressing my happiness.”

Yoona’s eyes has turns back to normal so Jessica releases Yoona from the ice and says,” I know you are happy, Yoong. But your eyes are red and I’m sure your fang will show if I didn’t do it. You don’t want Taenggoo to leave the mansion because she is shocked seeing our true form, right? Although she has signed the agreement, you know we can’t do anything if she insisted to leave. After all, she is the King.” Jessica explains gently. “And my punishment is way softer than Taenggoo’s or have you forgotten about it? Well, if Yoong forget, I’m sure Yul remembers. You two get the punishment all the time.”

YoonYul shakes their head in fear and their body shivers involuntary. “I-I remember! How can I forget she hang us upside down for three days and only give us grass to eat instead of blood!” Yoona says. Yuri glares at Yoona and put her hands on her hips. “And that’s because of you! You said that Taeyeon is a heavy sleeper and thinks that it is funny to draw on her face!” Yoona pouts and speaks with her baby voice,” But but, you think it is funny too, Unnie. That’s why you didn’t stop me. You even brought your own marker.” “Yah! Don’t use that voice!” Yuri covers her ears, feeling irritated.

Jessica smiles widely at the playful banter. Ever since Taeyeon leave their life, Jessica never saw this side of them. She is happy because slowly things start to back normal. “How could Taenggoo being a King if she isn’t alert all the time, you babo. She already knows you are in our mansion right after you step on the yard.”

Yoona looks at Jessica in disbelieve and asks,” So she pretends to be asleep and open her eyes right when I want to draw?”

Jessica chuckles and nods her head. “She thought your expression will be epic and she is right.”

“Wait, is that mean you were pretending to sleep too?” Yuri asks and looking at Jessica with piercing eyes.

Jessica raises her hands in defense and says,” Although I’m not as good as Taenggoo, I knew you were there when you creep on our corridor. And you can’t blame me. Taenggoo asked me to pretend asleep. King’s order is absolute, right?”

“That’s right, King’s order is absolute but you also know that our King is whipped to you! If you ask her to do something, she will do it in a heartbeat!” Yuri says accusingly.

Jessica smirks and smiles evilly. “That also true. Let’s just say I’m secretly enjoying watching you two get punished by Taenggoo. You entertained me.”

“Why, you!” Yuri looks at Yoona and speaks in their mind. Yoong, catch her! We will get our revenge today! Yoona’s ability is her inhuman speed and strength. No one can beat her except the King and Queen. Yuri’s ability is she can manipulate the air so she can fly by making her body weightless or she can break anything by making her weight thousand times heavier. They thought by combine their strength, they can get the Queen. But one thing that they forget is Jessica knows how they think. She already knows they will do something to her so before Yoona can touch her, she already use her power to stop both of them.

Jessica unleash her true form as a Vampire Queen, making her power raise to maximum. She looks at them using her blue eyes and smirks. “Do you actually think that I will fell to your trap?” Jessica cages them in an ice block but she modifies it so the ice can’t stand, making YoonYul lie on the ground in the ice. They can only move by rolling around. Jessica walks to YoonYul and crouches near them. “I know you can break the ice easily that’s why..” Jessica bit her thumb and draws a seal using her blood on YoonYul’s forehead, making them powerless for the next two hours. “The seal that Taenggoo teach me is so useful.” Jessica stands straight and return to her human form. “Happy rolling around, I’m going to prepare mine and Taenggoo’s room.” Jessica skips happily outside the hall.

Yoona glares at Yuri and screams,” This is your fault! You said we can beat Sica Unnie! Now look what we became!” Yuri keeps quiet because she feels guilty. Yoona sighs and says,” Unnie, give me your blood, I’m hungry.” Yuri obediently rolling near Yoona and tilt her head to give more access. Yoona leans to Yuri’s neck but her fang won’t come out. “Oh my God, Sica Unnie’s seal prevent our fang to grow! I’m very hungry!”

Right on cue, Jessica peek inside the hall and says,” Oh, I forget something.” Yoona smiles happily thinking Jessica will unseal her fang but immediately frowns when Jessica snaps her finger and three maids bring a lot of carrot. “There, if you hungry, eat that. I’m more generous than Taenggoo, right? At least I don’t give you grass.” Jessica skips again happily leaving Yoona screaming her name desperately.

------------------------------------------

Taeyeon looks at her watch and it shows a half past six in the evening. She holds her travelling bag with one hand and knocks the big wooden door using the other hand. She fidgeting on her spot while waiting the door opened for her. When she hears a click and the door swings open, she lifts her head and look at the one that open the door. Her jaw opens wide when she sees who it is. Oh my God! She turns around, ready to leave but a soft hand hold her wrist. “Please don’t go.” A gentle melodic voice pleads her. That voice is so familiar to her that she automatically stops and faced the owner of the voice.