Angel Bodyguard 4

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Three months has passed since Taeyeon being Jessica’s bodyguard and not for a single day Jessica stop teasing her. One day she would wear only her underwear and roaming around in the house, the other day she will wear a loose t-shirt and dropped the spoon near Taeyeon’s foot ‘accidentally’ and when she pick it, she will bend her body so low that Taeyeon will have a full view of Jessica’s cleavage, the next day she will whine that her body is hurt and asking Taeyeon to oil massage her body. Taeyeon doesn’t know how she could survive those temptation but she congratulate herself to make it this far without ravishing her boss’ body.

For Taeyeon it’s a successful mission but for Jessica, it is a very big failure. Right now Jessica is sitting on her balcony and look at her y bodyguard that is in the middle of her morning routine. Jessica bit her lip in frustration when she sees Taeyeon’s abs revealed accidentally. Damn that gorgeous bodyguard! How come she hasn’t fallen for my trick?! Argh, stress!!! Jessica gritted her teeth even harder when she remembered the bad news that her agency told her few days ago. Tomorrow and one week ahead another bodyguard will be assigned to her because Tayeeon has to do another mission that only she can do it. Grrr…. One week not seeing her! One week she will be out of my sight! Who knows what mission it is that she needs to do… Don’t tell me.. Is the mission involving in seducing someone? Is that why only my Taenggoo can do it? Because no one as gorgeous as her?! No no no no!! She can’t do that! She is mine! I need to find out what the mission is!

When Jessica sees Taeyeon walk inside the house. She storms down stair to interrogating Taeyeon. “Stop!!” Jessica shouts, startling Taeyeon.

“Yes, Mi- I mean, yes Sica? Why are you screaming?”

“What is your mission?” Jessica asks with her arms folded in front of her chest.

Taeyeon furrowed her brows at the question. “I’m sorry but that’s confidential information. Only people that involved in the mission can know about it.”

“Why can’t I know?! I won’t tell anybody, I swear! I need to know for my peace!” Jessica pleads desperately.

“What is the connection between the mission and your peace? You are not the subject of the mission, Sica. Are you worried about the new bodyguard? Don’t worry, he is the best.” Taeyeon answers, trying to calm Jessica.

“I know that I’m not the subject of your new mission but you are my subject of affection! I can’t live in peace if I know you have to seduce another woman for your job!” Jessica blurts frustratedly.

“Seduce wom.. Hahahahahaha!!!!” Taeyeon laugh uncontrollably. “In case you don’t know, I may be exceled in many aspect but one thing that I am lack is human socialism. I don’t know how to start a conversation, moreover seducing a woman. Rest assure, if the main object is to seducing, another agent will be sent.”

Right, stupid me. She won’t have a skill to seduce people when she is as dense as rock. Jessica sighs in relief and nods her head. “Alright then, you better come back in a week or less. If more, I will announce that you made me pregnant and run away from the responsibility.”

Taeyeon shocked by Jessica’s threat. She looks at Jessica with a big round eyes and asks,” Are you out of your mind? Woman can’t make another woman pregnant! That’s an absurd lie! I don’t ever touch you! And what if the mission got delayed? Anything can happen in the field, Sica!”

Jessica taps her finger on her chin while thinking and then smile wickedly when an idea appears in her head. “Then why don’t you touch me tonight before you leave so it won’t be a lie?”

“What?! Jessica Jung! Stop playing around, this is not funny!” Taeyeon speaks firmly and shakes her head to erase all the erted imagination that appears in her head.

“Who says I’m playing around? Don’t you realize all this month you live here I’ve been trying to attract your attention but you don’t care? Am I not attractive enough? Is that it? Is that why you don’t want me?” Jessica asks with teary eyes. Her frustration has reached it breaking point and she can’t help to feel unworthy.

Taeyeon panic when she sees Jessica in her almost crying state. She quickly run to Jessica and hugs her. “Shh.. Don’t cry, Sica. You are a very attractive woman. The most attractive if I must say. Don’t judge yourself so low like that.”

Jessica lifts her head and gives Taeyeon her sad puppy eyes. “Then why? I’m sure you know that I’ve been trying to seduce you.”

Taeyeon sighs and answer,” You don’t know how much control I must mustered to not ravish you right then and there. It’s not that I don’t want you. It’s just you don’t know me. I don’t even know myself. I don’t know who my parents are, I lost my memory and I only have memories of my life from the time I open my eyes in Seohyun’s house until now. I don’t even know why I have a pair of wings. And there’s policy in my company that we cannot have any personal relationship with the client.”

“So if the one that targeted me has captured and you aren’t my bodyguard anymore, you will date me?” Jessica asks eagerly.

“Sica, I’ve told you. The company policy is not the only reason why I can’t date you.”

“But I don’t care about your past! All I know is that you have a good heart and a yummy body!” Jessica stomps her feet stubbornly like a child while says this.

“Yum-yummy body?! What am I? A food?”

“Oh, don’t you know?” Jessica then leans to Taeyeon’s ear and whispers seductively,” I have wanted to eat you since the first time I lay my eyes on you.” Jessica ends her sentence with a which brings shiver to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon holds her ear, steps back from Jessica with red face and run away while screaming,” Byun Sica! Don’t you dare come close to me anymore! We will sleep separately tonight!”

“Tsk! I guess I’m being too bold. Well, I can’t help it. I’ll try my luck next time. Sleep separately? There’s no such word in my vocabulary. I never let it happen when you are my bodyguard, what makes her thought I will let it happen when she will leave tomorrow? Tonight, not only we will sleep together, I will get the taste of your lip, Kim Tae Yeon! Just you wait!”

Due to Jessica’s excellent skill in convincing people, Taeyeon lose in the argument and in the end they sleep on the same bed again. Jessica tossed her body agitatedly and looks at the clock. Midnight has came and time for her favorite bodyguard to leave is getting closer, yet she hasn’t get what she wanted, taste of Taeyeon’s lips.

Should I just jump at her now? But she could kill me accidentally, I mean she has a very good reflects and instinct. But what I really want is a reassurance from Taenggoo Sigh.. Jessica turns to Taeyeon and gently caressing Taeyeon’s cheek. “Taenggoo, why can’t you accept my love? I know that you don’t hate me so why can’t you give me a chance?” Jessica studying Taeyeon’s face with her eyes. She is trying to carve her face in her mind before Taeyeon leave.

 “I’m afraid once you leave, you won’t come back. What should I do, Taenggoo?” Jessica whispers sadly and closes her eyes tightly. Jessica opens her eyes after a while and shocked when she met Taeyeon’s gentle eyes.

Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand that cups her cheek then smiles. “Why are you still awake, Sica?” Taeyeon slips her other hand to Jessica’s waist and pulls her in her warm embrace. She tucks Jessica’s head under her chin and kisses her crown lovingly. She could feel Jessica’s stiffen body because of her sudden affection. “I will give you the chance that you longed for when I come back from the mission so go to sleep now.”

Hearing this, Jessica immediately sits straight and smiles at Taeyeon brightly. “Really?! So this is means you are mine now and we will have lots of dates and then hot, passionate night after you back?”

“Yah!! ByunSica!” Taeyeon’s face redden like a tomato at Jessica’s words. “What I mean is I will let you court me and then I will consider to be your girlfriend! Ish, you are so unbelieveable!” Taeyeon crosses her arms and give her back to Jessica.

Jessica squeals at the cute sight so she pinned Taeyeon on the bed and says,” Alright.. Alright, don’t be mad, Baby. We won’t have a hot and passionate night on our first date, I can hold back for the sake of your innocent mind. But don’t expect me to keep the date on innocent stage. Because we won’t do anything at night, I will satisfy myself on our date. Now let’s sleep.”

Jessica leans closer and looks at Taeyeon intensely then trails down to Taeyeon’s lips. She her lips and moves her stare back to Taeyeon’s eyes. The sight of Jessica’s hungry and full of lust stare makes Taeyeon hard to breath. Jessica leans even closer until their lips’ almost touched. “I will leave your delicious lips for now because you have promised to give yourself to me on our date.” Jessica peck Taeyeon’s forehead and put her head on Taeyeon’s chest. She giggles softly when she hears Taeyeon’s loud and irregular beating heart. “Good night, Taenggoo.”

Taeyeon snaps out of her dazed when she hear Jessica’s soft snore. “What had happened? Why do I feel like I have just turned myself to a devil?” Taeyeon looks down at Jessica and her face softens at the angelic sight of Jessica’s sleeping face. She covers their body with the blanket and whisper,” I’m in trouble, Sica. I think I love you.”