My Vampire Wife 3

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

YoonYulSic has been waiting for Taeyeon’s arrival with pounding heart. I can’t wait to have you in my arms again, Taenggoo. When they hear the knock, YoonYul run to the door and open it while Jessica hides behind them. She sees Taeyeon’s shocked face and knows something is wrong. Great! I forget that Taenggoo has a bad impression with them. Why did I let them open the door? Jessica bit her lip anxiously and when she sees Taeyeon turns around to leave them, she pushes YoonYul aside and grabs Taeyeon’s wrist. “Please don’t go.” Don’t leave me anymore, Taenggoo.

Oh my God, she is so beautiful! Why does it feel right? Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s hand that holding her wrist and intertwines their fingers instead. Their hands fit perfectly and surge of happiness flow through her body. She smiles gently and looks at Jessica. When she sees Jessica return the smile shyly and she squeeze her hand, Taeyeon’s smile getting wider. What is this feeling? The moment she touch me, I feels like I’m home. Even when I live with my parents back in korea, I never felt like this.

YoonYul look at the scene in front of them and smirk. Aww, looks like their love didn’t vanish although they have been apart. How sweet, making me want to prank them. Yoona return Yuri’s smirks and says mentally. You bet that right. Let’s disturb them as a revenge for Sica Unnie’s treatment to us just now. “Ehem! You can continue sharing your love later inside the bedroom. Let’s go to eat, I’m hungry.”

Taeyeon snaps back to reality and widens her eyes when she realizes her bold act. She disentangles their fingers and bows. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s on my mind just now. It won’t happen again!”

Jessica glares icily at YoonYul and gives them a mental message. When Taenggoo has settled in the bedroom, you will receive a punishment! You disturb our moment! YoonYul shiver when they receive the threat. They keep their mouth close tightly.

Jessica turns to Taeyeon and smiles gently,” It’s alright, Ms. Kim. I’m sorry for giving you a bad impression when we first met. I’m Jessica, the tan one is Kwon Yuri, and the other one is Im Yoona.” “You can call me, Yoong!” “Me, Yul!” YoonYul Interrupt Jessica. “Y-You can call me Sica.” Jessica says shyly.

Taeyeon’s heart beats irregularly when she sees the smile. “H-Hi, I’m Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. I’m a new tenant here. Can I meet the owners? Mr. Sean said that the owners will tell me every rule that I have to obey.”

“We are the owners, Taeyeon-ssi.” Jessica answers.

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and she bows once again. “I-I’m sorry for my disrespectful owner-nim!”

Jessica holds Taeyeon’s shoulder and straightens her back. “No, don’t use formality, Taeyeon-ah. We are students just like you. Let me shows you around, alright?” Jessica intertwines their fingers once again and pulls Taeyeon gently in the mansion. Taeyeon once again follow Jessica like a lost puppy the moment their hand touched. “Yoong, bring Taeyeon’s bag in the bedroom.” Jessica orders and secretly throws a glare. Seeing it, YoonYul bolts to the bedroom carrying the bag.

“The dining room, living room, kitchen, maids, butlers, and drivers’ bedroom are on the first floor. This is the dining room and right besides it is the living room.” Jessica turns to Taeyeon and sees that she looking around with excited expression. Jessica giggles and pulls Taeyeon gently to the second floor. “The second floor is the bedrooms.” They stop in front of the door and Jessica looks at Taeyeon anxiously. “I’m sorry, I forget to informs you about the bedroom arrangement. In this mansion there are two master bedrooms. One has been occupied by Yoong and Yul so you will sleep with me. Is that, alright?”

“W-w-with you? But Mr. Sean said that I will have my own room.” Taeyeon asks in shock

Jessica smiles sadly and disentangles their fingers. “You can have the room for yourself if you are not comfortable to be alone with me. I can sleep with Yoong and Yul.”

“No!” Taeyeon shouts. Taeyeon then clears shyly and says,” I-I mean, I’m not uncomfortable with you, Sica. It’s just I have a bad habit of hugging everyone that sleep together with me. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, Sica. You don’t have to sleep with them, I can sleep on the floor or on the couch.”

Jessica puffs her cheeks and pouts. “No, if you want us to share the room, you will sleep with me on the bed. The bed is king size, Taeyeon. It’s impossible for you to hug me unconsciously.” I know about your habit, Taenggoo. And I miss your hug. That’s why I arrange to sleep on the same bed with you. I will get my hug from now on!

Kyaaa! Very cute! Taeyeon’s cheeks redden when she sees Jessica’s cute expression. “I.. Alright, if you insist, Sica. Just don’t blame me if my habit kicking in.”

Jessica pecks Taeyeon’s cheek and intertwines their fingers before pulling her in the bedroom. “I won’t.”

Taeyeon smile from ear to ear and hold the spot that Jessica kissed. She kisses me! Shouldn’t I mad when stranger kiss me? But it felt good. Ugh, I don’t know anymore! Taeyeon looks around and finds that the bedroom is like a luxury apartment. There’s a small living room, kitchen, a Jacuzzi, and a bedroom. This is not a bedroom!

“If you want to make a drink or easy to cook food, you can use the kitchen. Come on, let’s go to the bedroom.” Jessica walks gracefully and opens the door.

“Wow!” Taeyeon exclaims. The bed is in the middle of the room and it’s really big. Six people can sleep on the bed. There’s a build in closet across the bed and she can see that her clothes already in it. On the left of the bed there’s a balcony that has a beautiful view of the forest around the mansion. On the right there’s a big bathroom with a glass as the door and wall. She can see through the bathroom and inside it, not only a standing shower, there’s also a big bathtub for two people. Amazing! Wait, see through bathroom? When the words sink in, her face becomes red as tomato.

“S-Sica, why is the bathroom see through like that? Is there a curtain hidden somewhere?” Taeyeon asks.

Oh we love to see each other’s body, Taenggoo. That’s why we build the bathroom like that. “I’m afraid there’s no any curtain. But it’s alright, we are both female. You have what I have. If you are shy, I will go to the balcony every time you take a bath. Is that good enough?”

Taeyeon thinks for a while and nods her head. “It’s alright, I guess.”

Aww, you don’t remember that I can see you even from the balcony, my dear. What a clever plan, Jessica! Jessica smiles like a ert inwardly. I can’t wait to see whether there’s something change from your body, Taenggoo. Kekeke..

“Uhm, Sica, can I ask something?”

Jessica walks to the bed and crawls to the center. She pats a space besides her, asking Taeyeon to sit there. “Sure, but sit her first. I’m sure you are tired from the journey to this mansion.”

Sit together on the bed?! But But, that’s too.. Wait, why am I hesistating? It’s not like she’s going to do something bad to me, right? Relax, Taeyeon. You are both women. Moreover, why should you reject a very beautiful woman’s request? Taeyeon then sits besides Jessica and instantly Jessica put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon’s cheeks red to the max and her heart pounding.

Jessica hears Taeyeon’s pounding heart and smiles happily. Looks like I still have that effect on her. There’s hope that she can accept me. Jessica scoots closer and hug Taeyeon’s waist. She moves her nose closer to Taeyeon’s neck and inhales intoxicating smell of Taeyeon’s blood and body scent. Jessica’s body reacted and she starts feeling hungry for Taeyeon’s blood. Her eyes turning blue and she can feel her fang slowly appears. No no no! Not now! Jessica, control yourself!

Meanwhile, Taeyeon’s body went stiff when Jessica snuggles in her hug. She can smell Jessica’s flowery hair scent so she leans down and put her nose on Jessica’s crown. She inhales deeply and her body shivers in delight. What happen to me? Why do I love this scent? Faintly, Taeyeon could sniff another alluring scent somewhere from Jessica’s body. She unconsciously moves to find it. She pushes Jessica a little and the scent getting strong when she moves downward. She follows it like an animal and stops on Jessica’s neck. This is the place! It smells so good!

Jessica that follows Taeyeon’s movement using her blue eyes shocks when Taeyeon moves closer to her neck. Great! I haven’t control my self yet, now Taenggoo is sniffing my sensitive neck! Jessica grab Taeyeon’s shoulder and says,” T-Taeyeon what are you doing?”

Taeyeon start losing her grip the moment her nose touch Jessica’s neck. She glides her nose up and down Jessica’s neck and purrs sensually,” Hmm.. You smell so good, Sooyeon-ah.”

Sooyeon? Only Taenggoo calls me that! Jessica pushes Taeyeon from her neck and holds her face. She is too eager to have her wife back that she forgets her eyes are still blue. “Taenggoo?”   

 The moment the alluring scent disappears from her nose, her conscience as human back. She opens her eyes and look at Jessica. “Taenggoo? Who’s that?” Are my eyes playing trick on me or Jessica’s eyes are really blue? Taeyeon rubs her eyes and when it is still blue, Taeyeon asks,” Sica, why are your eyes blue? I swear it is brown just now. And is that fang on your teeth?” Wait, pale and cold skin, fangs, unbeatable beauty. Aren’t that signs of a vamp.. Taeyeon’s eyes widens in shock. She back away from Jessica and gulps hard. “Sica, are you- are you a vampire?”

Gah, I don’t mean to tell her this way. Jessica looks at Taeyeon gently and moves behind Taeyeon in a blink of eye. She gives Taeyeon a backhug and peppering kisses on her shoulder. “Relax, honey.”

I should afraid of her but why does this feel right? Why does I love being in her embrace? Taeyeon’s body relaxed. Strangely she accepts the fact that Jessica is a vampire easily. She hold Jessica’s hand that circled her waist and whisper softly,” So you are a Vampire. I know that there’s no way a human can be as beautiful as you.”

Jessica smiles hearing the compliment. She turns Taeyeon around and looks her in the eyes. “Are you afraid of me, Taenggoo?”

“I don’t know why but I’m not afraid. I’m surprised but not afraid.”

“That’s good because there’s another secret that you should know. I’m not the only Vampire here. Yoong and Yul are Vampires too. Mr. Sean is a Vampire too. The dorm is not renovated. I lied because I want you to move here with me.”

“Why?”

“Because I have been looking for you for a hundred years. I’m a Vampire Queen and I have a wife. My wife is reincarnated because of a problem in the past and she has become a human but I found her today. Sadly she doesn’t remember me but as long as she drinks my blood, her memories and powers will be back. What do you think, Taenggoo? Do you want to drink it now?”

“Why me? Shouldn’t your wife the one that dri..” Wait, I’m a human, I met her today, and she offers me to drink her blood? Don’t tell me.. “A-Are you telling me that I’m a..”

“Yes, Baby. You are my wife, You are a reincarnated of her and a Vampire King.”

“What?!” Taeyeon screams and then fainted in Jessica’s arms.