Sica and Taenggoo

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“Take this you ugly midget!”

In an empty classroom, there’s a college student named Kim Taeyeon that always being bullied because she is different. She is a nerd, poor (that’s what she thought), and prefer woman than man. Taeyeon is a genius person, that’s why she got a full scholarship to a prestigious university where only rich people could enter. At first she is hesitated to take the scholarship because she is worried that she will get bullied because of her look and how different she is. She tried to hide the news about scholarship but eventually her high school principal called her parents and seeing how proud her parents are, she doesn’t have the heart to reject the offer. Unfortunately all her worries come true. Right when she steps in the University she got bullied and it got worse when the news about her liking towards woman got out.

Taeyeon shield her head from the kicks using both of her hand and tries to imagining all happy things while waiting for the students that bullying her satisfied. She is used to this treatment that she never bother to resist anymore. As long as she graduate with brilliant score from this University and make her parents proud, she is contented. She is in the middle of daydreaming when a kick land on her right hand and broke it. She screams in pain, startling the bullies. She is used to the bruise but a broken bone is the first time. The Bullies paled seeing Taeyeon’s hand bend in awkward direction so he grabs Taeyeon by her collar and threatens her. “Don’t you dare to say a word about it or my father will kick you out of the University!”

Taeyeon nods hastily and says, “I-I won’t report it.” Taeyeon then slammed to the ground for the last time before left to writhed in pain.

“Let’s go.”

When she hears the footstep has out of her hearing range, she pulls a mirror from her bag. She look how banged up she is right now and cursed. “! Sica will be angry to me and with this condition, I can’t have a video call with my parent. Sigh. What excuse should I give them this time?” Taeyeon shift to sit from her lying position with much difficulties and then take out her phone. She scroll to the name that she is looking for and exhales few time to steady her tone. She push the call button, clear and wait for her call to be answered.

“Taenggoo! Where are you?!” That’s the first sentence that Jessica speak when she answer the call.

Taeyeon chuckles and then laugh violently but then groans when her broken arm aching because of her body movement.

“Taenggoo! Why are you groaning? Are you being bullied again? Where are you?!” Jessica asks again when she hears Taeyeon’s pained sound.

“Ding Dong Deng! You are right, I was bullied again.”

“Yah! How could you fooling around like this! This is not funny!” Jessica screams angrily.

“Hahaha… Cough.. Cough.. I know it’s not funny. It’s just I’m too used to this treatment.”

“Well you shouldn’t get used to it, Taenggoo! You are a human not a punching bag! I will report this incident to the principle right away!”

Taeyeon panicked when she hears this. She can’t afford getting kicked out. “No! You can’t! He said that his father will kicked me out from school! I don’t want to disappoint my parents, Sica.”

“But without the school’s owner’s permission, no one will get expelled..”

“Then I guess his father is the owner of the school.” Taeyeon cuts Jessica’s sentences.

“But..”

“Sica, I’m sorry to bothering you but can you come to 4-3 class? I’m here and I think today I got it worse than usual. My arm broke and I don’t think I can go home by myself. Can you help..” Before Taeyeon finish her sentence, her call has been ended. She chuckles but sigh in relief because she is sure that Jessica will come here. Suddenly she is tired so she closes her eyes and dozing off for a minute.

Jessica’s expression harden when she hear that the person that she loves is bullied.. again. When she got Taeyeon’s location, not wasting any second, she disconnects the call and turns to her group. “Yoong, Yul, come with me NOW.” Jessica then dashes out of her and her friends’ hideout to help her Taeyeon.

Her friends look at each other and the maknae speaks,” Yoong Unnie, Yul Unnie, I think you should go now because it looks like Taeyeon Unnie’s condition is very bad.” Yoona and Yuri nod their head and run to Jessica’s direction. Jessica’s clique has known all about Taeyeon but Taeyeon doesn’t know about their existence. Jessica has decided to keep them for herself because Taeyeon hasn’t known about her true status.

Jessica is the sole heiress of Jung family, owner of the University that she and Taeyeon studied in and other hotels and shopping mall around the world. Jessica being the cold person she is, never interact with other students except her 7 other friends, which are Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun. All of them are heiress of their family business and grow up together. They are too, prefer woman than men but none of the student dare to say anything about them considering how powerful their families are.

Jessica slams open the door and her heart clench painfully seeing Taeyeon’s condition. She rushed to Taeyeon’s side and taps her cheek gently. “Taenggoo.. Taenggoo..” she is in the verge of breaking down when she got no response from Taeyeon but then a snore from Taeyeon makes her chuckles. “What am I going to do to you, Taenggoo?” Jessica pulls out her handkerchief and tries her best to wipes the blood on her face. Few seconds later, Yoona and Yuri arrive in the class. They gasp seeing Taeyeon’s condition.

“Unnie, don’t you think you should end this thing right now? It is getting worse as days passed.” Yoona asks and crouching in front of Taeyeon. She cast a worried look to Jessica.

“Yoong is right, Sica. Look at her condition. There’s a limit that her small body can take. She will break sooner or later.” Yuri joins the conversation to support Yoona’s opinion.

Jessica looks at her friend gratefully and smiles. “You know, there’s a reason why I stick with you guys all this time. She isn’t even your friend yet you look so worried about her well being.”

“She is not our friend officially because you keep her all for yourself. I can’t remember how many times we ask you to introduce us to her but you never agreed. Besides, we were there you know. We saw how genuine she is when she helped you.” Yuri said.

Yoona cracking up when she remembers how they pranked Jessica and led to the first meeting of Jessica and Taeyeon.

Flashback..

Inside a vacant room, there are seven people huddled together and whispering about someone.

“She is late again.” Tiffany says then sighs.

“Aw, come on. This is not the first time she is late, why are you working up about.” Sunny says and Seohyun nods her head as a sign that she is agreed.

“Yeah, I bet she is still in her big and fluffy bed.” Sooyoung says while munching at her chips.

“Unnie, finish your chips before speaking, please.” Seohyun looks at Sooyoung disapprovingly and Sooyoung shows her toothy grin as the response.

“But she always late!” Hyoyeon states.

“And we never do anything about it. That’s why she never change!” Yuri says supporting Hyoyeon’s sentence.

“That’s why we will do something about it today!” Yoona says while grinning mischievously. Her, Hyoyeon, and Yuri’s eyes gleaming with pranking desires.

“No. I’m not going to join your prank. Last time we do it, we almost die by her rage. You’re on your own.” Sunny crosses her arms and shakes her head.

“Me too.” Seohyun speaks.

“Me three.” Tiffany join Sunny on the couch with the same position.

“Me four.” Sooyoung says, this time after she finishes chewing her chips.

“Aww, you are no fun!” Yoona pouts looking at them.

Yuri and Hyoyeon come to Yoona’s side and pat her shoulder. “It’s alright, we can do this. Besides, all the preparation is ready. We just need to wait for the target.” Hyoyeon says with excitement. Yoona’s grin return on her face imagining Jessica’s reaction. “Speaking of the devil, look she is coming.” Yuri whisper.

All of them look at the window to see Jessica walk leisurely to their hideout.

“Three..”

“Two..” Everyone hold their breath while looking intently at the window.

“One!”

“Aaaaaaa!!!” Jessica’s dolphin screams heard when she steps on the banana peel and falling down.

“Yesss!!!” The three choding scream in victory but their smile vanished instantly when unexpected things happen. Right when Jessica falling backward, a student carrying a bucket filled with dirty water appears behind her. Jessica knocks at the student, making her drop all the water to Jessica’s head. All of them hold their breath waiting for Jessica’s reaction. The student looks at Jessica terrifiedly and when Jessica order her to leave, without wasting any time, the student run for her life. No one in their right mind dares to mess with the Jung. Jessica stands up, takes off her jacket and throws it to the trash bin. She looks at the window where her friends look at her with pale face. She scowls and get ready for the pay back but distracted when she hears someone gasp.

“Omo!”

Jessica turns around and meets with the nerdiest person she ever met. Taeyeon.

“Are you being bullied too? What did you do? Omo, your uniform is very dirty.” Taeyeon walks closer to Jessica and takes out her hanky. Without hesitation she wipes clean Jessica’s face while looking at her pitily. “Aigoo, Don’t let this thing beat you, okay? I am the victim of bullying too but I’m stay strong. You know, once you graduate, that bullies will get nothing but their ego while we that keep strong and studying will be successful!” Taeyeon keep rambling while wiping Jessica clean, not knowing how Jessica’s heart beating so loudly when she sees Taeyeon’s brown eyes, her baby face, and how beautiful her smile is.

Taeyeon look at the person in front of her and nods her head satisfiedly when she feels like Jessica is cleaner. For the first time today she takes a good look to the person in front of her and then she gasps loudly. “Wow, you are beautiful! I wonder why other students would bully you?”

Jessica’s face gets even redder and Taeyeon is still oblivious that Jessica is falling in love on the first sight at her. Well, Taeyeon doesn’t realize but her other seven friends do. Jessica hears snickers from her back so she turns slightly and glares at them. I will take my revenge after she leave! And her glare calms them down.

“I’m Taeyeon.” Taeyeon says to Jessica and offer her hand for a handshake.

Jessica take a deep breath to calm her heart then speaks shyly,” I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you too, Taeyeon.”

Back to present time..

All of them smile at the memory but Taeyeon’s groan snap them back. “Let’s take her to the hospital quickly. Yoong, Yul, help me pick her up. Her arm is broken.” Jessica speaks grimly.

YoonYul shock at the revelation and for the first time they see Taeyeon’s arm. Their heart goes to this little friend and they lift her to get a proper treatment. Jessica follows YoonYul from behind and scowls darkly. “No one messes with me and get away. I will make him suffer that he wishes he never born!” YoonYul shiver when they hear this. That guy messes with the wrong person.