Angel Bodyguard

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“Oh my God! It’s Jessica!” Taeyeon heard the stewardesses squeal excitedly. She sighs in annoyance and put her aviator on, tries to get back to sleep. “Great, the flight is eight hours and I will be damned if I have to hear the squeals all along the flight.” Don’t get Taeyeon wrong. She doesn’t hate Jessica Jung the most popular artist in the South Korea but she only got two hours sleep last night, she can feel her headache is coming, and her motion sickness is kicking in. She hopes she could catch on the sleep that she longed, that’s why she bought the VVIP class ticket. Sad for Taeyeon, but looks like the luck is not on her side because the Jessica Jung is in the same cabin with her.

Taeyeon cracked her neck and walks out the airport with the duffle bag on her hand and a backpack. “Hmm.. Finally there’s one little thing that useful being in a flight with Jessica Jung.” Taeyeon walks out leisurely few steps behind Jessica because the security made a barricade for all Jessica’s fans and a shortcut outside the airport. Although it is made especially for Jessica, the airport staff decided to let the rest of the VVIP member to get the benefit. When it usually needs about twenty minutes to walk, it only takes five now.

Taeyeon snaps her head to the second floor of the airport when she feels a killing aura directed to her or someone near her. There she finds a sniper aims his gun to Jessica. The sniper loads his gun and put his finger on the ignition, ready to fire. Taeyeon waste no time and shield Jessica with her body. She hears sounds of gun being shot and bullet pierce through her shoulder. She flinches a little then directs her sight to the second floor where she sees the sniper tries to get away. She releases her hands that hold Jessica and using the trolley as support then leaps to where the sniper is.

The sniper that shocks with Taeyeon’s inhuman strength could only looks at her like an idiot. Taeyeon grabs him by the collar with her right hand and the gun with her left hand then leap back downward to where the securities surrounding Jessica. She throws him to the security and says,” That’s the one that did the shot.” I guess I should go now before everyone start asking me question. Taeyeon touch her bleeding shoulder, winch a little the quickly takes all the bags. She runs outside the airport using her inhuman speed and blend in to the crowd. “Great, Hyunnie will mad at me again. Sigh.”

Jessica stands there with blank expression, tries to gather her thought. So someone is tried to kill me but another someone with inhuman strength save me, took the bullet for me, and leave right before I can say thank you. Yes, that’s everything. Wait, that’s not everything! Why would someone wanted to kill me? And who is the one that helped me? Is she a human? Argh!! Stress!!

Jessica grabs her hair frustratingly but the one that helped her intriguing her more than the reason of why someone wanted her to die. Well, can’t blame her. Not every day we see someone could jump to second floor and jump back like it is a normal thing to do. She sighs and a piece of paper caught her attention. It’s a bag tag. She takes it and Kim Taeyeon written on it. Hmm.. Kim Taeyeon? I know this name. A bulb appears in Jessica’s head so she smiles. Right! This is the gorgeous girl that sits inside the same cabin with me just now! Wait, is she the one that saved me? Kyaaaa!! How cool!

Jessica keeps spazzing like a fan girls inside her head while trying to control her expression. Jessica knows who Taeyeon is because Jessica is as straight as cooked spaghetti and Taeyeon’s white milk skin, perfect curve, bad clothes style attracted Jessica’s attention. Although she can’t saw Taeyeon’s face because of the aviator, she is one hundred percent sure that Taeyeon is gorgeous. And if you wondering how Jessica knows Taeyeon’s name, she asked the flight attendant. Jessica was so awestruck that she didn’t care about anything else like her image as long as she got Taeyeon’s name.

Jessica put the paper inside her pocket and nods determinedly. Kim Taeyeon, I will find you!

“Achooo..!!!” Taeyeon sneezed. She rubs her nose and mumbles,” Someone is talking about me.”

“Of course someone is talking about you, Unnie! In fact, all the people that watch this video will talk about you.” Seohyun says referring to the video of Taeyeon’s hero act. “And how could you let yourself get shot unnie? I have told you to always be careful. You are my precious Unnie. I will be devastated if something bad happens to you.” Seohyun nags while takes the bullet out and stitch Taeyeon’s wound. “Now release your wings, Unnie. It will help to fasten the recovery.”

Taeyeon closes her eyes for a moment and seconds later, white wings appear from her back. “I’m sorry I have made you worry, Hyunnie. I have no choice than shielding her. If I let her took the shot, she will be dead. You saw the video. And I’m sure the videos will disappear in half an hour anyway. You know how fast Sunny with computer thingy. Thank God the agency had her.”

“But you can just catch the bullet or something. Why would you protect her like that? I know you like to help other people but this is the first time I see you are willing to throw your own safety for other people and act so harshly. You are usually so calm.” Seohyun pointed out.

Taeyeon chuckles and shakes her head. “Silly girl, I maybe could run fast, jump high, or fly but I am not that great to catch a bullet. I’m a.. I don’t know what I am anymore.”

“Let’s just call you an angel, Unnie.”

“Angel, huh? But I needs to sleep and eat, I am bleeding when I get wounded, basically I’m just a human but with pair of wings, never aged, and has a superhuman strength. I don’t even remember who I am.” Taeyeon sighs then looks at Seohyun sadly. “Do you think I’m a fallen angel, Hyunnie? Did I do a very bad sin so that God throw me to earth?”

Seohyun hugs Taeyeon gently and her hair. “I don’t know, Unnie. But I have a feeling that you are not thrown out by God because when I found you, you are lying near the lake with perfect condition including your clothes. Don’t you think if you are a fallen angel, you will be in the worse condition? Besides, you are a good person, Unnie. Don’t think too much about your past and just enjoy your life now.”

Taeyeon laid her head on Seohyun’s shoulder and nods. “I guess you are right. Thank you, Hyunnie. For taking me with you when you found me and for always be there for me.”

“No problem, Unnie. Now you haven’t answered my question. Why did you allow yourself to be a human shield for Jessica-ssi?”

Taeyeon disentangle herself from the hug and plays with her fingers shyly. “I don’t know, Hyunnie. You know how I always mesmerize by her and when I knew she was in danger, my body moved by its self to protect her. I don’t know why but I can’t let bad things happen to her and.. I think I have fallen in love with her.” Taeyeon looks at Seohyun shocked expression so she chuckles. “I know that it is an impossible love but let me just enjoy this feeling, Hyunnie. I never felt like this before and this feeling is actually great. Don’t worry, I won’t be a stalker or do something bad. You have a girlfriend so you know how great it is that feeling. Let me enjoy while it last. Who knows this feeling will disappear in a month or maybe in a week. Moreover, what are the odds that I meet her again, right?”

Seohyun’s gaze softens so she pats Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Alright. I am not disagree or something. I’m just surprised because this is the first time you are acting like this. And I feel a good vibe from this Jessica girl so if ever one day you ever had the chance to know her, go for it, Unnie. Who knows you and her could be a couple. Hey, woman can have a dream.”

Taeyeon laughs happily at Seohyun’s encouraging comments. “Thank you, Hyunnie. But I won’t think about it too much. Whatever will be.. Will be.. Oh, the wound has healed.” Taeyeon makes her wings disappear then wears her tank top and brown leather jacket again. “I need to go to the office to report about my mission result, Hyunnie. I’ll be back in the evening along with my boss, your lovely girlfriend.” When Taeyeon sees Seohyun’s redden face, she snickers. “Aww, the mature and calm Hyunnie becomes a school girl every time she thinks about her girlfriend.”

“Unnie!!!” Seohyun screams along with the running Taeyeon.

 

“You did a great job, Unnie. Well, as expected from our top agent. But, I heard you have been a hero for a certain top artist named Jessica Jung.” Yoona speaks formally although there’s glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

Taeyeon rubs the back of her neck and laugh sheepishly. “I’m sorry, Boss. It’s my agent’s reflect. I can’t let the bullet hit her when I know I can help her, right?” Taeyeon tries to save herself from the punishment.

“Well, that’s true but you know your action made our head technology department, Sunny, has to work harder to erase all the video, right? And although you did a good deed, it still violation of our rules. With ever violation, there’s a punishment that you have to bear.”

Taeyeon nods her head in understanding. “I will do whatever the punishment is, Ma’am.”

Yoona smile in satisfaction and leans back on her seat. “Good. It’s not that bad. You just need to be someone’s bodyguard. I know how much you hate being a bodyguard but the request comes after seeing your action through the video.”

“I understand. But who’s bodyguard and how long? How about the work hour?”

Yoona smiles widely by Taeyeon’s decision. “Jessica Jung’s Bodyguard.” Taeyeon’s eyes buldge out from it’s socket when she hears this. What?! Is this real??? “The length of the job is unknown. As long as the police found the one that wants to kill her, you are free from the job. About the work hours..” Yoona hesitate for a moment the smiles wickedly. O-ow, this is not good. Things never be good when she smiles like that. “You will be her bodyguard 24 hours a day. That means you will move in with her. Isn’t it great? You will live with the hottest woman alive!!” Yoona says excitedly.

WHAT?!!! Oh My God!! Should I be happy or not? But wait, why would she looks so happy? Taeyeon narrows her eyes at Yoona and speaks darkly,” Im Yoona, this request comes before the incident today, right? You just guilt trap me to make me agree to do this job, right? And you accept the request after you knows that I have to leave Hyunnie’s and my apartment, right? You cunning woman! You use this chance to have lovey dovey time with Hyunnie!”

“No back out! Kim Taeyeon never takes back her words! Kim Taeyeon is a woman of her words!” Yoona grins victoriously and does a dance.

Taeyeon’s left brows twitch in annoyance. She grits her teeth and throws an accusing finger to Yoona. “You!!”

“Yes!! Alone time with Hyunnie! Yes! Hahahaha!! The great Kim Taeyeon falls in my trap! Bleeehhh!” Yoona merong-ed at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s blood pressure reaches its max so she smiles coldly. “Alright, I will accept the job. I never back out of my word.” Taeyeon sees Yoona smiles smugly so she continues her words. “But I never said I won’t kill you, Im Yoona.” Taeyeon smirks very icily. She opens her jacket and releases her wings. She cracks her knuckles then laugh threateningly.  

Yoona now knows how much danger she is in. she sweats heavily then start apologizing. “U-Unnie, I’m sorry. You are the best Unnie ever!”

“Calling me Unnie and praising me won’t calm me down, Im Yoona. Prepare to die!” Taeyeon lunges to Yoona and the people outside the office can heard Yoona screams in agony and things being broken.

“Aww, looks like our boss made our top agent angry again. She never learn her lesson.” The employees talk to each other and shakes their head. That night, Yoona and Taeyeon arrive in the apartment with a very satisfied Taeyeon and a very disheveled Yoona with a big bump on her forehead.