My Perfect Girlfriend

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Taeyeon jumped out of her black sleek BMW and ran to the abandoned warehouse without caring someone could just steal her car right there and then. All that she could think about is saving her partner turned lover, Jessica. Taeyeon slows down into walk when she neared the entrance to avoid getting unwanted attention. She pulls out her gun from her hip holster then peeks through the window, wanted to know Jessica's exact position. "! There're too many of them. Should've brought other girls as back up. What should I do?"
While she is still cooking a plan on how to rescue Jessica inside her head, a pained shriek from Jessica alarmed her. Without thinking of the consequences, she barged into the warehouse and starts shooting at all the enemy. Two people left.. Bam! Bam! Three people right.. Bam! Bam! Bam! One behind the car.. Taeyeon rolled down to avoid the bullets that aimes at her then shoot the guy.. Bam! She hide behind barrels of drum to catch her breath and to count remaining bullets. Sh*t! Nine bullets for 10 enemies!
"You are outnumbered, little detective! Why don't you just surrender yourself? Then maybe i won't kill you and your girlfriend! All i need is the flash drive! Let's not spill unnecessary blood no more!"
"No! Just go and give the flash drive to our captain! It is our job! You can not exchange my life with it, I'm not worth it!"
Leader of the gangster slapped Jessica so hard that it busted her lips and left a handprint on her cheek. "Shut up, b*tch! So are you going to trade or not?! I'm running out of patience because of her! Tick tock tock tock detective! You know that i can just kill her now and then you and get the flash drive from your dead body instead, right? I'm being really really nice right now! "
Taeyeon gritted her teeth. She is seething in anger seeing Jessica's wounds. It is clear to see that he has been torturing her until she came. She put her handgun back to the holster and pulls out the flash drive as she put her hands up as though she is surrendering. "Okay! Okay! Let's trade!"
"Hahahahah!! As i thought! Women are all weak! You use feelings too much!" The boss sneered at Taeyeon then put his gun on Jessica's forehead. "Let's trade! But i have never said whether i'll let her live or not!"
Taeyeon panicked when she realized she has been tricked. She throws the flash drive out of the window, distracting all the enemies for split seconds. That seconds are all she needed. She pulls out her hand gun and shoot all the enemies till the last one, the boss. She tries to shoot but all that she heard is the clicking sound that indicate she is out of bullet. ! What should i do? Taeyeon looks to her right and saw a handgun that was belongs to the enemy but it is too far away.
"Hahahaha! Just my luck! I guess God give me the chance to kill both of you! But i'll start with you, detective! You killed too many man of mine! Stop moving or I'll shoot!"
God! I almost got the gun! Taeyeon then tries to move slightly but the boss shoot near her boots as a warning. This made Taeyeon stopped but when she looks at Jessica's tired and wounded state, she decided she is going to save her even though she has to died.
Taeyeon jumped to the direction of the gun and sounds of gun shots heard. Bam! Bam! Taeyeon stay stills with a smoking gun on her hand, trying to see whether her shot got through the boss or not. She exhaled and winced when the boss dropped out cold, obviously not alive anymore.
"Taenggoo! Are you alright?!" Jessica frantically shouted, trashing on her chair hoping it would loosen the rope that tied her down. She is sure that she heard two gunshots but there's only one gunshot wound on his body. She needs to make sure that he missed the aim and that Taeyeon is fine.
"Stop trashing, babo. It will only tightened the rope." Taeyeon says weakly as she untying Jessica. "Are you hurt, baby?" Taeyeon asks Jessica gently, holding her face with her quivering hands.
"No, I'm fine! What about you? Did you get hit?" Jessica patted all over Taeyeon's body and stop when she touched Taeyeon's abdomen. It's wet. She turns her palm slowly, afraid she will see what she wish she won't see.. Blood. Unfortunately her nightmare came true. "Taenggoo-ah!" Jessica catch Taeyeon's falling body. 

"Baby! Hold on! I will call back up! Don't you dare died on me! Don't you dare leave me alone after saving me!" Jessica roughly rummaging in her pocket to fish her phone out and calls for back up. But her shivering hand plus Taeyeon's blood makes her hand slippery and it falls on the floor. "No! No!"
Taeyeon grabs Jessica's hand gently to calmed her and says, "It's okay. Everything will be fine." Taeyeon inhales deeply as it is getting harder to breath. 
"Promise me you won't take too long to mourn for me."
"No! Don't speak like that! Don't speak like you will leave me alone! I can't live without you!"
Taeyeon grips Jessica's hand as tight as she can but she can feels that she is slipping away.
"Yes, you can. Don't ever think that this is your fault cause it's not."
Jessica cried and pulls Taeyeon close to her, leaving no space. She doesn't want to accept the reality. "I won' t feel guilty! I'm angry at you! So you need to stay alive and make it up to me! You have to woo me just like what you do every time you made me angry! *sobs* I won't forgive you if you died like this! *sobs* Don't leave me! Please!"
Taeyeon puts her cold hand on Jessica's cheek then whisper for the last time," I'm sorry, my love.. "
"Taeyeon, noo!!!"

 
Jessica throws her book away harshly, frustrated that her favourite character died. "Why did the author has to killed her?! She was so beautiful and cool and strong, she has everything that i wish from a GF! Unlike someone.. Speaking of which, where is she?"
Jessica gets up from her bed that she has been lying on since she start reading her book, puts on her slipper and walks out of her room to find her petite girlfriend. There she is! She found her on the couch in the living room, sleeping soundly with  open slightly, without a care in the world. "How unattractive! I wish she could be like Taeyeon in the novel! I mean they have the same name, but why do they have to be so different? The other one is strong and capable of protecting her love ones, while the other is so clumsy and can't even protect her self!"
Jessica then remembered when one time some drunken guys tried to harassed them and Taeyeon used her umbrella as her weapon to protect them. Taeyeon poked them in the eyes, , hit them where it hurts, and even bite their arms or legs, anywhere her height could reached. It worked but of course not without wounds. Taeyeon got nosebleed and bruises all over her body but she was so proud that she could protect Jessica. No one hurt my princess! That's what Taeyeon said before she fell unconscious just like the other men.
"Okay, maybe she is cute." Jessica smiles a bit at the memory but immediately shakes her head. "But she can't cook for her life and she has no sense of fashion!"
A memory flashed inside Jessica again. That day was the worst day for her. Her deal with Kim corp. fell apart because she rejected Kim Corp. CEO's advances and she got scolded by her father because of it saying that she should've rejected more gently. She went home feeling wronged and she just wanted to cry her heart out but got pleasantly surprised instead.
There she found her girlfriend that usually wear sweatpants and loose fitted shirt all the time, wore a beautiful dress, completed with make up and hair done like she is getting ready for a date. Behind her is a table full with Jessica's favourite food, wine, and candle in the middle of it. Jessica woke up from her daydream when a bouquet of flower was put on her hand rather forcefully by no other her girlfriend. 
"What's all this, babe?" Jessica can't help but to ask.
"I went to your company wanted to have lunch with you and i overheard people talking about the deal gone wrong. So i cancelled our lunch plan and went home to prepare this instead. I wanted to cheer you up and i remembered you said delicious food or flower will cheer you up and we haven't had date since forever so i prepared this." Taeyeon explained shyly. 
"Aww.. Babe! Thank you!" Jessica smiled widely as she hugged Taeyeon. 
"And also.." 
"Hmm? You have some thing else in mind?" 
Taeyeon answers her in a very small voice that Jessica had to strained her ears to heard it. And right after Taeyeon finished her answer, Jessica felt so  that she dragged Taeyeon inside their room. 
I heard that  can also help relieved the stress so i put no underwear in case you want to do it instead of dinner. 

 
"Yes, okay! She is romantic and y.. And seductive.. Hmm.." Jessica  her lips feeling  when she remember that night but she quickly hit her cheeks lightly to erase the memory. "No no! Fine! She has all the qualities that a girl want from her girlfriend! But she made a big big mistake!! How could she killed Taeyeon in her novel! That broke my heart!" 
Jessica stomped her way to unsuspecting Taeyeon then shakes her rudely. "Wake up! How could you killed her?! You know i like her!" She straddle her still dizzy girlfriend and start pinch her lightly to express her frustration. 
"Wait wait! What did i do?! Did i fart on your face or something?" Taeyeon caught Jessica's hands to stop the assault. 
Jessica pouts, release her hands and crosses it in front of her chest instead to show Taeyeon that she is mad. "Why did you have to kill Taeyeon on the last chapter when you know i like her character? You meanie! Hmph!" 
Taeyeon then smiles at Jessica after she understands the situation. She sits up then put her hands around Jessica's waist. She peck Jessica's pouty lips because she looks cute then explains, "The company ordered me to choose who to killed. They wanted it this time to be a sad ending. What do you want me to do then? I can't kill Jessica knowing i made her character based on my girlfriend that i love to the moon and back. So i killed Taeyeon instead and i know you will be sad so i prepare something for you to cheer you up."
Jessica bit her lips to stop her from smiling. She cleared  and act like she still angry. "What?"
"A bouquet of flower for the beautiful lady and dinner reservation at your favourite restaurant. It is in two hours, so we have plenty of time."
Jessica smirks and start stripped in front of Taeyeon. "Plenty of time indeed. Why don't we go for your third gift first?"
"W-what third gift? I only prepare two.."
"Oh you know.." Jessica then whisper seductively on her ears, " will always cheer me up, Baby.."

 
I guess i have a perfect girlfriend and no need to hope some fictional character to be with me.. Although she is so hot and everything.. Damn Taeyeon for killing her! I'm going to make her sorry but well, I can make her role playing in to a detective anyway.. So happy ending for me haha.. *laugh evilly*

 

Note: Surprise Surprise!! Even I, my self surprise that i start writing again. Well, wise people said enjoy while it last, so.. Enjoy! Who knows when i'll have my writer block again.. All hail Taengsic!!