Sica and Taenggoo 3

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Song ho looks at his reflection on the mirror and smirks arrogantly. “Tsk, yesterday I haven’t met that nerd but today I will makes sure I get what I want.” He combs his hair for the last time and start praising his self. “Hmm… No wonder nobody can resist me, I’m so handsome and rich. But now that I think about it, I have never met those so called elite. Although I heard that they prefer women, I’m sure once they see me, they will begged me to make them my girlfriend. Hahaha…!!” Song ho smiles smugly at his statement and then goes out of his bedroom to go to the university.

When he arrives at the campus, he can feel that all eyes are on him. He smirks and waves to all of them, thinking they are admiring him. Tsk, looks like more people has fallen to my charm which means more woman to be played at hahahaha!! Poor Song ho doesn’t know that all the people look at him with pity. All of them have the same thought. Poor him being the target of the elite leader.

Inside the elite room..

“Unnie! Jessica Unnie! The target has come!” Yoona screams excitedly while looking at the big screen that shows several side of the school.

Jessica takes a walkie talkie that lies on the table and speaks,” Proceed to the plan.” Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Jessica have evil smirks on their faces and hurriedly huddled near the monitor while the rest of the girls look at each other with half worried half excited expression.

“Looks like the revenge has started.” Sunny speaks while looking at a worried Taeyeon. Sunny smiles when Taeyeon looks even more worried by her announcement so she pats her head. “Don’t worry, Taeyeonnie. If four of them have gone out of control, we promise we will stop them. Okay?” Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sooyoung throw a smile to assured Taeyeon and show their thumb agreeing with Sunny’s words. Taeyeon smiles gratefully at them and five of them divert their attention to the screen.

Back to Song ho…

Song ho arrives at his table, put down his bag and getting ready to flirt with the girls in his class when an unknown boy shouts from the door. “Jung Song Ho!  The elites want you to meet them in the gym room!”

“Why would they want to see me?” Song ho asks himself out loud.

All students in his class look at each other anxiously. Did he find out that this is all a scheme? This is bad! The princess will punish us! They start to think of an excuse but Song ho’s next sentence make them sigh in relief.

“I knew it! No one can resist me! Not even the elites! I’m sure one of the elite has crush on me and wants to confess! Hahaha…!!!”

Riiiggghhtt! Stupid us for thinking he will notice the plan. With his ego as huge as mountain, he won’t know even if it is right in front of his eyes. All of them shake their head while the girls roll their eyes in annoyance.

Song ho steps outside the class and taking his sweet time to walk to the gym. Sigh, everybody wants me. What should I do if they throw their selves at me at the same time? I can’t satisfy them at the same time. wait.. Song ho smirks ertedly and snaps his fingers. Who said I can’t? I will bang all of them til they can’t walk anymore hahahahaha!!!

Song ho is too absorbed into his own world that he doesn’t pay attention to his surrounding. Someone that has been eyeing on him since the first time he stepped out of the class, crashed on him ‘accidentally’ and pours two cups of hot coffee on Song ho. In panic, Song ho runs to the bathroom and strips out of his shirt and pants. “Argh! Hot! Hot!” The unknown student then rushes to Song ho’s side, picks up his dirty clothes, and runs outside the bathroom without giving Song ho chances to react.

Song ho looks at the door that just been passed by the student that steals his clothes with dumbfounded expression then screams once he realizes that now he is only left with his pink hearts printed boxer, socks, and shoes. “Ya! Give me back my clothes!” He steps outside the bathroom intending to catch the thief but he gulped in fear instead when he met with a group of woman from wrestling club.

“Oppa! You look so cute with that boxer! You make me want to bite you! Ang!” The biggest among them caresses his arm and lean closer while biting her lips. “Oppa, you look so y and tempting right now. I think I want to kiss you.” She closes her eyes, pucker her lips and leans closer, aiming at Song ho’s lips. Song ho’s eyes widens to the max and trying to leave the groups but another member of the club held both of his hand with wicked smiles on their faces. “Who said you could leave just like that? All this time you flirted with woman, date them, then toss them aside when you are bored so why can’t we get a kiss?” Song ho shivers in fear and tears forming in his eyes. Oh my God! I don't want to do it with these ugly woman! “Aww, look girls, he is crying. Don’t worry, as much as we want to have our way with you, the princess said we could only kiss you..”

Song ho exhales a little while thinking that he could endure it if he only has to give these big girls pecks but the shivers back again when the team captain smirks. “But we never said where we will kiss you or how long we will kiss you.”

Song ho shakes his head and struggles with all his strength. “No! No! Nooooo!!!” His voices echoed along the hall but the other students ignore his cries. “No, please! I will do anything but that! Please!” Song ho pleads while kneeling.

The girls look at each other with knowing smiles on their face. He do exactly like elite leader said he would. “Alright then. We won’t kiss you but we will do something to you that doesn’t related to anything ual and you must promise that you will stay still and not say a single word about it.” Song ho nods his head rapidly without thinking and says loudly. “Deal!!”

Right after he said that, all smiles that used to be there on the girls face disappear and change to a cold expression. In a blink of eyes, sounds of someone got slapped heard. Song ho hold his very red and hurt  cheek and turn to look at the captain with shock. “That one for all my member that you reject harshly and badmouthing all this time.” *Slap* Song ho now half lying on the floor because of the slap and he could feel his cheeks throbbing as the after effect. The captain gives Song ho no time to think or react and yank him up to his feet by his neck. Because the captain a head taller than him, Song ho stood on his toes so he can breath. “And that one is from the elite leader. You mess with the wrong person. Elite leader also asks me to relay her message. She said enjoy your day.” The captain throws Song ho harshly to the wall then looks at the cctv and nods her head as a sign to Jessica.

Meanwhile in the elitel room..

“Ouch!!” YoonYulSicHyo shout in happiness when they saw Song ho got slapped. “Good choice, Unnie. I didn’t know that the woman wrestling club hates him.” Yoona praises Jessica with eyes still on the screen. “Ouch again!” Hyoyeon says when Song ho got slapped for the second time. “I bet his face will be bloated considering the strength that the captain uses to slap him. Amongst the clubs that hate him, you choose wrestling team because of their strength, didn’t you? Because you can’t slap him yourself, you choose the one that will slap him hard to satisfy your anger. I’m right, aren’t I?” Jessica crosses her arm and turns to Hyoyeon with an evil smirks on her face. “I don’t know what you are talking about. I just choose them randomly.”

“Riiighhhtt..” Yuri says with knowing smile on her face.

“Unnie, the captain has given the signal!” Yoona says enthusiastically. Jessica’s smirks getting wider and says,” Time to play the next game.”

Back to Song ho..

Not long after she nods, sounds of someone clearing heard around the school from the speakers. “Good morning students. My name is Jessica Jung, the leader of elite group and the only daughter of this school's owner. As you all already know, I got myself a beautiful girlfriend and to celebrate this occasion, I’m going to give you a game with a very tempting prize which is a lifetime free pass to stay in any hotels that owned by the Jung and you can use all the facility there.” All the students cheers when they heard the prize while Song ho gulps in fear. 

“I see that you are interested so here’s the game. Somewhere in this school, there is someone that wears a boxer with pink hearts printed on it. You just need to bring the boxer to the elite room and you will be the winner. Easy, right? The time limit is twelve o’clock this afternoon. Game starts now!” All students run outside their class to look for Song ho. Yes they already know the target because Jessica has told them her plan.

Song ho quickly gets up and hopes he could hide but his hope crashes when the wrestling member shouts loudly,” Jung Song ho is here, guys! Come and get your prize!”

Back to the elite room..

“Hahahaha!!!!” YoonYulHyoSic laugh hysterically at the scene. They can see clearly how Song ho run with all his might while trying to protect his boxer from the naughty hands.

Taeyeon looks at the screen worriedly then walks to Jessica that busy laughing. Taeyeon taps Jessica’s shoulder to get her attention and speaks shyly,” Sica, don’t you think this is a dangerous game? If one of the student get his hand on the boxer, doesn’t that mean he will be n- and.. and…” Taeyeon couldn’t finish her sentence because the image of someone makes her shy and embarrassed. Her cheeks redden and she plays with her fingers hoping Jessica understand what she wants to say despite her incomplete sentences.           

Jessica looks at Taeyeon gently and pulls her to sit on her lap. “And his will be shown to public.” Jessica continues Taeyeon’s sentences in which Taeyeon respond with a nod and even redder cheeks. “And you think it will be uncomfortable for him and other students because his ugly thing will also  be seen.” Jessica teases Taeyeon knowing how shy she is about this topic.

“Sica!” Taeyeon slaps Jessica’s arm and buries her hot and red face on the crook of Jessica’s neck. “You don’t have to say it like that.” Taeyeon mumbles from Jessica’s neck and once again hit Jessica lightly. “ByunSica!”

Jessica laughs happily at Taeyeon’s cute act oblivious to the smiles that painted on their other friends that watch them. Jessica kisses Taeyeon’s temple and hugs her tight. “Don’t worry, Taenggoo. I have told them to pull it lightly so he would think that they are really after his boxer. This whole game is created just to make him tired, ashamed, and afraid. He needs to learn that in every bad thing that he did there is consequence that he will get. I’m not going to let your eyes tainted with his disgusted image. Don’t worry, okay?”

Taeyeon nods her head cutely without lifting her head from Jessica’s shoulder. “Owkay.” Hearing Jessica’s promises brought sense of relief to her. The energy that Taeyeon uses to worrying about Jessica’s plan finally taking troll on her small body causing her to feel sleepy. Taeyeon slides her arms around Jessica’s waist and snuggles closer to her body. “Sica, I’m sleepy.”

Jessica looks down at Taeyeon that now has closed eyes and smiles gently. “Then why don’t you sleep on the couch? I will wake you up when our time to play with him comes.”

Taeyeon pouts at the suggestion and open her eyes slightly. ‘But.. But you are warm and comfortable to snuggle to. Lay with me on the couch please?” Taeyeon tugs Jessica’s shirt and looks at Jessica with her adorable eyes.

Jessica wants to sleep together with Taeyeon but the chance to look at the humiliated Song ho is too good to be passed. Besides, she can sleep with Taeyeon another time, right? “I’m sorry, Taenggoo. I need to supervise the game.” Jessica throws her an apologetic expression.

Taeyeon feels irritated with Jessica’s answer but she hides it behind her smile. “Ah, the game is too exciting, right?”

Jessica nods her head vigorously at Taeyeon’s question with a smile on her face, thinking Taeyeon being an understanding girlfriend.

Taeyeon’s aura darkens when she sees Jessica’s happy expression. “And this chance is so rare that you won’t exchange it to anything, right?”

Jessica nods again as the answer not realizing how dark Taeyeon’s expression right now. Even all her friends shiver in fear by the sudden dropped of temperature in the room.

Taeyeon nods her head and stands up from Jessica’s lap. She smiles sweetly and says,” Alright, Dear. Because you prefer your stupid game over me, I could also prefer anyone else to cuddle with. Enjoy your game, honey.” Jessica’s mouth opens in shock and now she realized her mistake. She tries to speak to take back her words but Taeyeon’s cold glare makes her close tightly.

Taeyeon then runs to Sunny with pitiful wounded puppy eyes and hugs her tightly. “Sunny, my girlfriend doesn’t want to cuddle with me.” Taeyeon then adds the effect by puffs her cheeks and pouts cutely.

Sunny squeals when she looks at the squishy and adorable Taeyeon and kisses her forehead to appease her. “It’s alright, Taeyeonnie. If your stupid girlfriend doesn’t want your hug, me and our other friends want it.”

Tiffany then join the hugs and kisses Taeyeon’s cheek repeatedly. “That’s right, TaeTae. You can sleep and cuddle with us. We are very willing and happy to do that.” Tiffany then pull both of them to lay their head on her lap and their hair with Taeyeon enveloped in Sunny’s embrace. Seohyun then skips to their side and peck Taeyeon’s forehead. “Sleep tight, Unnie.” Sooyoung cover both of them with a blanket and then kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. “Have a good rest, Taeyeon. If Jessica reject your offer next time, don’t hesitate to come to me, okay?” When Taeyeon answer her with a nod and very bright smile, Sooyoung smiles and walk back to her seat.

Jessica gaped at the scene in front of her and turns to YoonYulHyo. “Ya! Your girlfriends are cuddling and kissing my girlfriend! Don’t you feel jealous?!” Jessica hopes three of them will be angry and separate them from her Taenggoo so she can get Taeyeon’s attention again.

“We are jealous.” Yoona answers which agreed by a nod from Yuri and Hyoyeon. Jessica smiles thinking her plan is going to work but Yuri’s next sentence broke down her hope. “We should have move faster when Taeyeon got up from your lap. That way we can cuddle with her. Sigh! We missed our golden chance!”

“Ya!!” Jessica shouts in shock. Jessica is getting ready to scold her friends but stops when Taeyeon’s cold voice heard from across the room.

“Sica honey, if you shouts one more time then no skinship in any form for a month.” When Taeyeon hears Jessica answers her with a timid ‘okay’ she smiles and continue her cuddling session leaving Jessica look at her direction longingly while YoonYulHyo give Jessica pity stares. Poor Sica. She should’ve choose Taeyeon. Lucky Sunny and Fany. Next time we will never let the chance going waste! YoonYulHyo look at each other and fist pumped together.

Just like that Jessica sits in front of the scene relentlessly and looking at Taeyeon’s direction every ten seconds. She scolds her self for being insensitive and hoping time would fly quickly to twelve o’clock so she can wake Taeyeon up and begging forgiveness to her sulking girlfriend. But that’s three hours more. Three very long hours in her life.