My Vampire Wife 6

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Jessica’s eyes brims with tears. She leaps to Taeyeon and hug her tightly. “Taenggoo! You are alive and remember me!”

Taeyeon smiles lovingly, peck Jessica’s temple, and stands up making Jessica stands with her. “I’m back but let’s delayed our reunion for awhile, Sooyeon. I have another important things to do.” Jessica nods her head excitedly and move to Taeyeon’s back , giving her a back hug. Taeyeon focus her eyes to four guards that hold YoonYul and raises her hand. The guards shake in fear and release their hold of YoonYul. They kneel and beg for their life. “We are sorry, My King! We thought you are passed away and Jiyeon is the next crowned King. We are just following orders!”

Taeyeon smirks and start clenching her fist slowly. Four guards start screaming in agony because they could feel fire initiated inside their body and start burning their body inside out. “Lies! Even if I die, Sooyeon as the Queen is the one that has biggest control. You have to obey her not trying to kill her! Your sin is even bigger because you tried to kill my sister and my friend! You are worthless being and full of greed. I don’t need traitor people like you to be my guards!” with her last words, she balled her fist and the four guards turn into ash. Taeyeon smirks seeing it.  From her peripheral, she could see Jiyeon tries to flee the scene so she holds Jessica’s hand and whisper,” Sooyeon.”

Jessica understands her wife’s wish so she stands in front of Jiyeon in a flash and put her hand on her shoulder. Slowly but sure, Jiyeon’s body starts from her leg turns in to ice. Before the ice reach Jiyeon’s head, Jessica release her hold. “Where’s the confidence that you had just now? Or are you now realize that attacking us is a mistake because no one can beat me or Taenggoo moreover if we combine our strength?”

Taeyeon believe that her Sooyeon can handle Jiyeon so she walks to YoonYul that still lie weakly on the floor. She crouches and holds both of their hands. She closes her eyes and her eyes’ color change to green. Her hands glow and warmth spread from her hands to YoonYul’s body, healing their wound. “ I can’t believe you two defeated by lowlife like her. Are you getting weak because I didn’t train you for years?” Taeyeon asks jokingly.

All the open wounds closed and YoonYul feel their body overflowing by energy. They squeeze Taeyeon’s hand as a signal and grin. “We are okay now, Unnie.” Yoona says. “And we are not weak! They are attacked us when we are busy flying around! How could we focus on attack hundreds of people when we are not ready?” Yuri defends herself and Yoona.

Taeyeon release their hand and her eyes change back to blue. “Hundreds?” Taeyeon raises her brows.

“Well, yeah. Sad to say that almost all of our royal guards are standing outside on our yard, lending their hands to kill us.” Yuri says in grieve tone.

“Oh, and what must we do to this beloved cousin of yours that wants me to marry her?” Jessica asks with smirks on her face.

Taeyeon turn to Jiyeon with cold expression and slowly walk to Jiyeon. “Not only you made my guards turn their back on me, you also want my wife?!” Taeyeon flick her finger and Jiyeon’s body throws to the balcony, breaking the ice as the impact. Taeyeon hold Jiyeon’s left arm and detach it from her body with ease. *Crack!!* “Aaaarrgghh!” Jiyeon screams in pain. Taeyeon throws Jiyeon’s arm to the Yard, in front of the guards and shouts with cold tone.

“I’m the King of Vampires is disappointed because I thought you will be loyal to me or my wife! You dare to gather behind my wife’s back and try to kill her and my family! This is a treason! Taeyeon raise her hand spread open and royalty symbol appears on her arm. By the power manifest by the late King, I here by announced you as traitors! Yours, your wife’s, son’s, daughter’s, and all people that had your blood in their body will have traitor symbol embodied on their face. Let the people know about your treason!” All the guards there and their family at home scream in agony while holding their face. Their face feels like a hot steel press on it, making a permanent mark.

When Taeyeon sees that the mark has already on their faces, Taeyeon heals Jiyeon but lock her using shadows. She throws Jiyeon’s body on the yard and says loudly. “Punishment for traitor is death! But I will considering exempt you if you can kill her.” Taeyeon release Jiyeon from the lock and wait for the war.

“Ah, is that why you heal her? So the war could be more interesting?” Jessica asks.

Taeyeon smiles evilly and pinch her cheek endearingly. “You are so smart.”

“But if you want to make it interesting, why did you cut her hand?” Yoona asks this time.

“Ah, that’s punishment for hurting three of you and dare to ask my wife to marry her.” Taeyeon says cooly.

Yuri snickers and says,” Ck, I bet the reason that triggers your anger is because of the marriage thing. You don’t have to hide your possessive side from us. We’ve known you for as long as I can remember.”

Taeyeon feigning her innocence by pointing her finger at the yard. “Oh look, there’re only two guards left. Don’t you want to finish the guard then playing with Jiyeon? Don’t you want to show her how good it is the feeling of flying?”

YoonYul knows that Taeyeon tries to divert the conversation but the offer of getting their revenge is too hard to resist. “I’ll make her into an ice ball to help you playing with her.” Jessica adds to help her wife. “That’s cheating!” Yoona says desperately. She looks at Yuri and finds her eyes twinkle with anticipate. Yoona huffs in defeat then grins widely. “Fine but leave her head out of the ice. Sounds effect of her cries would making our play more fun.” Taeyeon and Yoona shake their hand like a professional businessman and say together,”Deal!”

Taeyeon turns the remaining guards into ashes and heal Jiyeon then Jessica turns her into an ice ball. Jiyeon knows that her suffering is about to begin when she sees YoonYul jump of the balcony with a wide grin and evil glint on their eyes. “No!!!! Please just kill me!!” Yuri smirks and shakes her finger,” Na ah, killing you won’t make us satisfied.”

“Unnie, we are going to play Volleccer. Volley ball+Soccer. We will play using our hands and feet and the rule is whoever can make the ball reach the ground of the opposite’s area win.” Yoona says excitedly.

“Alright, I’ll just make sure the ball keep flying. I’ll start the game!” Yuri picks Jiyeon and throws her to Yoona using all her strength. “Aaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!!! Nooooo!!!” Jiyeon screams. Yoona runs to Jiyeon and shouts,” Powerful Kick!!” Yoona kicks Jiyeon making the ice cracks a little and she flies back to Yuri. Yuri smirks seeing the incoming ‘ball’ and catch it by the head. Her hands that she has dipped in a black paint cups Jiyeon’s face. “Yah! Is that black paint?!” Jiyeon screams feeling her face has smeared with black paint. “Yes, it is!!” With that Yuri throws Jiyeon back to Yoona’s direction. Yoong, behind you there’s a bee nest. Let her hit it first then kick her upward as strong as you could. Yoona shows her thumb and duck when Jiyeon about to reach her. “Yah Yah! Why don’t you catch me? Ouch! Save me! The bees are stinging me! Not my face! Ouch! Yah!” Yoona sees that lots of bees has flying around Jiyeon so she kick it upward just like Yuri asks making the bees following Jiyeon and stings her even madly because they thought Jiyeon tries to escape after wrecking their nest.

Yoona run to Yuri while laughing. “Do you see her face? It’s so ugly! Hahahahaha!!” Yuri pats Yoona’s back to calm her and says,” Last move, Yoong.” “Ooooo, Megapower Dunk?” Yoona asks excitedly. “That’s right. It’s time to kill her.” Yuri nods with revenge written all over her face. Yuri and Yoona jump to Jiyeon and roll her so her head will hit the ground first. “This is for hurting our family!!” YoonYul gather their strength and throw Jiyeon ball down to the ground with inhuman speed. When she land on the ground, satisfying sounds of bone cracking fills the air making the player and the audience cheers in delight. “YoonYul!! YoonYul!!” TaengSica screams like fangirls. YoonYul highfived and go to TaengSic with proud smile on their face.

Taeyeon burns Jiyeon to ashes to makes sure she is died and smiles happily at YoonYul. “Aigoo, our child look so happy after playing with the ball.” Jessica pats YoonYul’s head and asks,” Do you like the ball?” “Yes, Umma!!” Both of them answer, creating laughter in the mansion.