Angel Bodyguard 2

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Seohyun’s eyes widen at the view before her eyes. She rushes to Taeyeon and hugs her tight. “Unnie, Yoong didn’t do anything harm to you, right? Judging from her big lump, I am very sure that she made you angry again.”

“Hyunnie! Yoona is bad! My hands hurt because of her!” Taeyeon tell tale Yoona at Seohyun.

Yoona’s jaw and eyes open widely in disbelieve. She feels wronged. But I’m the victim! I’m the one with a big fat lump!

Seohyun hugs Taeyeon tight and cooing her. “Aigoo, my poor Unnie. What did bad Yoong do to you? Tell me, I will punish her accordingly.” Seohyun continues her tease, hiding her laugh that threaten to comes out when she sees Yoona’s pitiful expression.

Taeyeon catch Seohyun’s hidden purpose so she sneaks her arms around Seohyun’s waist and says,” Yoong hit me! Look, my knuckles all red.”

Yoona can’t take it anymore so she yank Seohyun in her embrace and shouts at Taeyeon,” Yah! I know both of you are close like a sister but you hug her far too long for my liking! And your knuckles are red because you keep hitting my forehead! Look, this is the prove!” Yoona point at her lump with jealousy seen in her eyes. Yoona then turns to Seohyun and whines.

“Hyunnie! I’m your girlfriend and I’m the one that hurt, why are you babying Tae Unnie instead of me? You are no fair! I want to be pampered too!” Yoona stomps her feet childishly and buries her face on Seohyun’s neck.

Seohyun and Taeyeon exchange mischievous glance then smile. Tend your baby girlfriend. I’m going to pack my things for the next mission. Taeyeon mouthed to Seohyun without voice. Taeyeon then leave the lovebird when she sees Seohyun nods slightly.

After Taeyeon enter her room, Seohyun hugs Yoona and her hair. “Aww, is my baby sulking?” Seohyun moves her hands to cup Yoona’s face and looks at her pouting girlfriend. She kisses Yoona’s cheeks and gingerly place a gentle peck on the lump. She put strains of hair that covering Yoona’s face behind her ears and whisper,” Yoongie, is your forehead hurt?”

Yoona stops her sulking action and give Seohyun a pitiful expression. She pouts as sad as possible to gain more affection from her beloved girlfriend. “Yoongie’s forehead is hurt, Hyunnie. Tae Unnie hit me because I prank her.”

Seohyun looks at Yoona disapprovingly but soften her eyes when she sees the ugly lump. She taps Yoona’s nose and scolds her gently,” I have told you to respect older people and stop pranking Taeyeon Unnie. You always lose anyway, why are you never learn?” Yoona looks down in guilt for the scold. “I’m sorry, Hyunnie.”

“You are such a choding.” Seohyun says making Yoona drops her shoulder dejectedly. She smiles and tilt Yoona’s chin to meet her stare. “You are a childish, possessive, and full of pranks girlfriend but that’s why I love you. You bring me back of my happy childhood family that I tend to forget because of my seriousness. I love you, Yoong.” Seohyun kiss Yoona fully on her lips to show her love. After a while, both of them look at each other with smile on their face and love shows in their gaze. Seohyun grabs Yoona’s hand and lead her in her bedroom. “Come on, let’s do something with that forehead of yours. With your prankster side, I won’t be shock if one day Taeyeon Unnie gives you more than one lump.”

“But I won’t mind getting another lump if that means you showers me with affection.” Yoona answers cheekily. Seohyun sighs at her girlfriend but peck her cheek. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do with you.”

 

Inside a big white mansion, a fuming Jessica seen shouting to the phone in her hand. “Bodyguard?! I have told you I don’t need one! I hate it when someone following me all day! What?! She will stay with me?! No! N.O!! I know someone tried to harm me but I don’t need a 24 hours bodyguard! How about this, the bodyguard will protect me when I’m outside my house but leave me alone when I’m inside the house? No one can harm me with so many guards surrounding my house. What do you mean it’s too late?”

“Uhm, Miss Jung, your new personal bodyguard is here. I bring her here just like instructed by your manager.” Jessica’s maid says then flees the room for fearing her dear life.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Jung.” Taeyeon greet Jessica.

“You ask my maid to let the bodyguard in without my permission?! Hello! Hello! Gah, he dares to hang up on me!” Jessica grabs her hair frustratingly still giving her back to Taeyeon. She release a long frustrated sigh and says,” Look, my new bodyguard, I’m not approving the decision of having a bodyguard so please do your job without seen by me. I don’t want to know you ever exist here. Do whatever you want but stay away from me. Do you understand? No, wait. I don’t care you understand or not just do like I say. You room is on the second floor across my room with a purple door. Now please leave. I think I will lash out at you if I see you now. Oh no, wait. I need to know your face. Let me see you then please go.”

Taeyeon listen to Jessica’s rambles with amused face. “Alright, Ms. Jung. I will do as you say.”

Jessica takes a deep breath to calm herself then face Taeyeon. She starts by looking at Taeyeon’s combat boot. Hmm? The size look small for a man and now that I think about it, the voice is so smooth like a woman. She trails her eyes along Taeyeon’s jeans and notices her slim legs. Her legs look beautiful. Do I get a female bodyguard? What did my manager had in his mind to hire a woman? Jessica frowns and trails her eyes upwards to Taeyeon’s upperbody. Wow, she has a great body proportion. I wonder if she has a great face too. Jessica continues her journey to Taeyeon’s face then she gasps loudly when she recognizes the face that she longed to see. Oh my God! It’s her! Kim Taeyeon! Kyaaa!!! I finally meet her! And she’s here as my bodyguard! She lives here! With me! Oh my God! Oh my God! Thank you my lovely manager! I love you!!

Then something struck her making her frown. Great! I spoke harshly at her just now! She will think of me as a spoilt and rude woman. I need to think of something really quick!

Taeyeon sees Jessica checking her out then frown. She chuckles and says mentally,” What a unique woman. I guess her frown is my cue to leave. What a shame, I thought we can be a good friend. Maybe I should try my luck next time when she is in a better mood.” Taeyeon bows and starts walking to the stairs.

Jessica starts panicking when she sees Taeyeon retreating figure. She is leaving me! What should I do? I don’t want to leave a bad first impression to her. Think Jessica! Think! Jessica bit her lips in frustration and her heart beating faster when Taeyeon put her first step on the stairs. No.. Wait!!

“Wait!!” Jessica unconsciously blurted her inner mind.

Taeyeon stops on her track and turns back. “Huh? Did you say something, Miss?”

“I-Uhm..” Jessica stutters in shock. She can’t believe she blurts it out but half of her relieved. Jessica clears and regains her posture. “I want to apologize for my harsh treatment just now. I don’t know you will be my bodyguard and my previous bodyguards leave bad impression on me. Instead doing their job, they slacking around, act like a boss just because he is my personal bodyguard and start molesting me through their eyes and action. That’s why when my manager said that he got me another body guard, my impression about you automatically bad.”

Taeyeon turns her body fully to Jessica and smiles assuringly. “Ah, now I understand your hostile act to me, Miss. Your apology accepted. Then..” Taeyeon turns around again but she hears footsteps and feels someone grabs her wrist. Taeyeon looks at the hand then moves her gaze upward to meet Jessica’s. She raises her brows questioningly.

Jessica releases Taeyeon’s wrist and could feel her face heating up. “I-I have more things to say.” Great Jessica!  You act before thinking again! What will you say now? “I want you to sleep with me!”

“What?!” Taeyeon’s eyes open wide and her face red. Did I hear this right?

Jessica takes a deep breath and look at Taeyeon in the eyes. “I want you to sleep with me from now on instead of staying in different room. I think if someone trying to do something bad to me then it will be easier for you to save me, right?”

Taeyeon release her breath and feels relieved. “Ah, sleeping in the same room. I thought you said.. nevermind. If that’s what you want then I won’t mind, Miss.”

“Of course that’s what I mean. What did you think that makes your face red like that?” Jessica smiles seductively and leans closer to Taeyeon. “You don’t think that I asked you to have with me, aren’t you?” When she sees Taeyeon’s face getting redder, Jessica chuckles. Kyaaa!! She is so cute with her face red like that. I don’t know she is a byun. Well, not that I’m complaining. If she is byun for me then she is attracted to me.

Jessica boldly takes a big step forward and put her arm around Taeyeon’s waist to pull her close to her body, leave no space between them. Taeyeon shocked at Jessica’s action so she stood stiffly in Jessica’s embrace. Jessica leans to Taeyeon’s ear and whisper,” If my previous bodyguard ing over me, I will fire him immediately but because you are the one that do it, I don’t mind. But please be gentle because you will be my first.” Jessica then pecks Taeyeon’s cheek and walks to the stairs. Let’s go, I will show you our room.” Jessica skips happily upstair, leaving a very red and flustered Taeyeon.

“O-Oh my G-God, she is so hot.” Taeyeon whispers but unknown to her, Jessica heard her.

“Oh I will show you how hot I can be. Just you wait.” Jessica grins giddily and continues walks upstair.