Unexpectedly 2

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“Baby, how much is your debt left?” Jessica asks her one week girlfriend while cuddling in her bedroom.

“Why are you asking?” Taeyeon kisses Jessica’s temple and intertwines their hands while waiting for her answer.

“Hmm.. I know you won’t accept my money so I want to buy three wishes from you with the amount of your debt. I want to erase that witch’s trace from you, even the debt. I want to make you mine completely. If you are still in debt, you will always think about her when you work and I hate that. Because you are my lover, you can only think about me. So, how much is it?” Jessica coolly asked.

Taeyeon finds Jessica’s possessiveness is so cute and heartwarming so she hugs Jessica tighter and says,” I can grant your wish without you have to pay me, Sica. The debt’s amount is so big, I don’t think my three wishes will be that expensive.”

“Nah, I’m a businesswoman, Taenggoo. I know what’s worth my money and what’s not. Just tell me how much is it, we settle it down, then we can continue our lovey dovey session. Okay?”

“But, Baby..” Jessica turns to Taeyeon abruptly, pouts cutely, and makes her eyes rounded. “Taenggooooo, pleeeeaaassseee…” Jessica then peppering Taeyeon’s cheek with light kisses to add more effect to her aegyo.

Taeyeon laughs heartily at the affection display and return the kisses. “Alright, alright. How could I reject your sweet wish? But don’t be shocked when you hear the amounts, alright?” Taeyeon sees Jessica nods cutely so she reveals it. “It’s one million dollars.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica, waiting for her shocked expression but Jessica just nods calmly and take her phone instead.

“I will transfer it to your account right now, Baby. One million dollar to Kim Taeyeon aaaannddd send! Finish!” Jessica happily shows Taeyeon her screen that has transferred succeed words written in it while Taeyeon looks at Jessica in awe.

“I know that you are rich but how rich are you to transfer that amount of money like it’s nothing?” Taeyeon can’t help to ask.

Jessica bit her lip while formulating her answer. How should I answer her? Should I just answer honestly that I got one billion dollar per month or should I just say that that’s the only money that I have? Will she feel small with the amount money that I have and leave me? What should I do?

Taeyeon giggles at Jessica’s worried expression and pull her in a hug. She pats Jessica’s head lovingly and says,” Why are you looking so worried like that? You don’t have to answer it. From your expression I conclude that you are very very rich. Let’s stop talking about money and you can tell me what your wishes are.”

Jessica sighs in relief and gives Taeyeon a big wet kiss as a thank you gesture. She then get back to cuddle in Taeyeon’s embrace and says,” First wish is I want you to be the last one that I see when I go to sleep and the first one I see when I wake up in the morning.”

Taeyeon lift her eyebrow when she hear this and ask,” Are you indirectly asking me to move in with you? Isn’t it too soon?”

Jessica sighs sadly and starts playing with Taeyeon’s fingers. “I know you will reject this idea. Although we just met one week ago, we are both had busy schedules. If we live together, I will be welcomed to a warm and happy house instead of the cold one and I don’t need to call you if I want to see you, and I will be very happy cuddling with you every night. It is my fantasy to have someone that I love live together with me, but if you are not ready, I can think of another wish.”

Taeyeon’s heart swells in happiness hearing this. She cups Jessica’s cheek and kisses her senselessly. When they parted, she smiles at the shocked Jessica and says,” How could I say no when you described how our life will be later if we stay together? It is too good to reject.”

A big smile appears on Jessica’s face and she throws her arms on Taeyeon’s neck. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and chanting thank you repeatedly. “You don’t know how happy you made me! I love you very much, Taenggoo!”

Taeyeon return the hug with the same force and answers,” I can see how happy you are and I’m glad. I love you too, Sica.”

Jessica nods on Taeyeon’s shoulder and says,” Because you love me, you will grant my second and third wish, right? I promise it won’t beyond your strength and won’t cross the law.” Taeyeon that still drown in the moment, nod her head absentmindedly. “Thank you, Baby. My second wish is you will be my company’s lawyer, and the third is you will let me introduce you to the people that I love as my girlfriend.”

“Wha..”

Jessica doesn’t let Taeyeon respond to her statement and drag her to the bedroom while saying,“ Hooaaammm… I’m sleepy. Taenggoo, let’s go to sleep now because tomorrow we are going to the company together and I want to eat breakfast cooked by you.” Jessica tucked herself and Taeyeon nicely on the bed, turn off the lamp, and sleep while using Taeyeon’s shoulder as her pillow. “Goodnight, Taenggoo.”

“Sica..”

“Hush, let’s sleep.”

“But, I..”

“Tsk, sleep now! N.O.W!”

“… Okay. Good night, Baby.”

“Night, Taenggoo Baby.”

Later at midnight, after makes sure that Taeyeon fast asleep, Jessica sneaks out the bedroom and calling someone. “Yoong, is everything ready?” “Yes, I want her to be there when I walk in with Taenggoo. What about the investigation that I asked you?” “Oh, that witch really is her first? What?! I’m not possessive or a stalker! I just need to know how many girlfriend Taenggoo had before! That’s all! Stop talking nonsense! And what about the other thing that I asked?” “Yah! I’m not a ert! I just want to make sure Taenggoo looks stunning tomorrow and that witch will be very regret ever break my baby’s heart!” “So what if I gave her a see through white shirt?! She will wear black blazer on top of it!” “Yah!! I’m not talking to you anymore! Just make sure you deliver the clothes tomorrow at seven o’clock!”

After ending the call, Jessica stomping to the bedroom while muttering,” Stupid Yoong! I’m not going to make Taenggoo take off the blazer when we are alone in my office then ravishing her! I just want to make my Taenggoo look dashing! Hmph!”

------------------------------------

At six in the morning, Taeyeon stirs from her sleep and rubs her eyes cutely. She blinks her eyes several times to chase away her sleepiness then turn to her sleeping girlfriend. She smiles happily and gently kiss Jessica’s forehead. “Good morning, sleepyhead.” Slowly Taeyeon disentangles herself from Jessica and go to the bathroom to wash before go to the kitchen to cook the breakfast just like her princess’ ordered last night. Taeyeon has finished cooking her last menu when she felt a pair of arms circling on her waist and warm body pressed on her back. She smiles brightly and turns around to face her princess. “Good morning, Baby.”

“Hmmmorning, Taenggoo.” Jessica answers sleepily.

Taeyeon chuckles and hugs Jessica by her waist. She pulls Jessica closer then kisses her passionately. She Jessica’s lips and could feel faint taste of toothbrush. She Jessica’s lower lip lightly then her upper lips and timidly sneaks her tongue into her lover’s mouth. When her and Jessica’s tongue met, she can feel butterflies flying around in her stomach, her heartbeat rising, and her breath become irregular. She doesn’t know why, but she loves this feeling. She loves how comfortable and safe she is with Jessica and her body pressed so intimately.

Jessica moans when she feels Taeyeon’s tongue meet hers. I wonder where she learned this. Not that I’m complaining, but if she learn this by practice then I’m going to rip the tongue of whoever it is that she learn from!! Pang of jealousy strike Jessica’s heart making her unconsciously return Taeyeon’s kiss even more passionately. She grab Taeyeon’s nape to deepen the kiss while her other hand slips under Taeyeon’s t-shirt. ****! Her skin is so soft! I have to stop this before the beast inside me get loose! Moments later, Jessica breaks the kiss and put their forehead together with her hand that still inside Taeyeon’s t-shirt. “Wow, if I had known that I will get this kind of morning kiss as your girlfriend, I would snatch you from that evil long time ago. But where did you learn to use your tongue, Taenggoo?”

Taeyeon hid her red face on Jessica’s neck and answers shyly,” I read a bunch of romance novels to learn how to kiss and other things about relationship. I don’t want our relationship fail just because I am a boring person that cannot fulfill my love’s desire. And from the novels I learned that kissing will be more passionate when tongue involved.” Taeyeon hugs Jessica tighter and asks,” Am I doing it wrong? I’m sorry, I will learn more.”

Jessica’s heart warmed by Taeyeon’s words. She tilts Taeyeon’s head, looks her in the eyes and says,” You don’t have to learn from novels anymore. I will teach you.” Jessica smirks ertedly, leans closer, and whisper,” I will teach you all the technique that is not written on the book and I guarantee you, Baby, our love will be very.. very.. passionate..” Jessica smirks widens when she heard Taeyeon’s breath hitch. Jessica moves her hand that’s still inside Taeyeon’s shirt and slowly caressing her flat stomach. Jessica the wolf, her lip hungrily and get ready to eat Taeyeon the red riding hood but the moment disturbed by Micky Yuri and Ago Yoona.

“Well well well, look what we have here Yoong, a wide awake Jessica the Sleeping beauty and in a good mood. I wonder what makes her so happy.” Yuri snickers while looking at the flustered couple.

“Oh I think I know, Yul Unnie. Just look at their position and why can’t I see Jessica Unnie’s other hand? And who’s that y lady?” Yoona mischievously asked.

Taeyeon quickly take Jessica’s hand out of her shirt and trying to back away from the hug but Jessica prevent her. “S-Sica, there are people watching.”

“Don’t move, Taenggoo! You are only wearing a big t-shirt and underwear for God’s sake! If you move, they will see your body!” Jessica grits her teeth in jealousy, imagining YoonYul enjoying the view, which is Taeyeon’s body. Jessica quickly turns around to shield Taeyeon from curious eyes and speak coldly,” Close your eyes and don’t you dare to open it until I say so. If you disobey me, I will disband you from all buffet restaurants in this country, Yoong, and I will burn all your Mickey Mouse limited edition collection, Yul.”

With that, the two pranksters, close their eyes tightly and stand still like a statue. Jessica waste no time and grab Taeyeon’s hand and drags her in the bedroom, not forgetting to snatch the clothes that Yoona brought. “Go take a shower while I’m preparing your clothes.” Jessica quickly throws a towel to a stunned Taeyeon and shoves her in the bathroom. “Don’t take too long or we will be late, Taenggoo!” Taeyeon looks at the closed door with blankly, still couldn’t grasp what has happened for the past ten minutes. But being obedient girlfriend she is, she takes a shower just as instructed and finished within ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes later, Taeyeon looks at her own reflection with awe and can’t help to praise her girlfriend’s style. She has full make up, hair curled nicely, she wears a see through blouse with black and gold blazer on top, and a miniskirt with the same color as the blazer. Her clothes fit perfectly on her body that her curves shows deliciously. “Damn, you are hot, Baby!” Jessica whispers proudly. Taeyeon smile shyly at the compliment and says,” That’s because your excellent fashion sense, Baby.” Taeyeon pecks Jessica and whisper,” Thank you, Sica. I never felt so beautiful until now. I love you.” “I didn’t do anything, you are blessed with the look and the curve. You are just too busy to work to realized it. Let’s stop being so mushy and go eat your breakfast. Don’t forget to protect my share because I’m sure right now, that shikshin alligator is cleaning up our food mercilessly.”

Just as Jessica predicted, when Taeyeon arrived at the dining room, she saw one of Jessica’s friend stuffing with the food that she cook and there is nothing left for her and Jessica. Being a kind hearted person she is, she doesn’t mind that her food is gone, in fact, she is happy because her food brought happiness to other people.

Yuri sees Taeyeon standing awkwardly near the stair so she quickly stand and pulls her to one of the chairs. When she is sure that Taeyeon has seated safely on the chair, she flops herself on the seat in front of Taeyeon and smile charmingly. ”Hi there, y. My name is Kwon Yuri, you can call me Yul. And human vacuum cleaner beside me is Im Yoona and, you can call her Yoong.” when Yoona heard her name mentioned, she turns to Taeyeon and give Taeyeon her goofy grin.

Feeling shy by the attention that she gets from two beautiful women, Taeyeon smile shyly and says,” I-I’m Kim Taeyeon.”

Yuri nods approvingly with her charming smile still on her face. “Ah, so you are the one. No wonder Sica being so possessive to you. She knows that if she put her guard down even for a second, lot of people will try to snatch a hottie like you. Am I right, Yoong?”

Yoona nods at this and smile slyly at Taeyeon’s embarrassed expression. “You’re right, Unnie. If this y woman is the third party, I don’t mind to have a three way relationship. I’m sure it will be hot.”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s friends with eyes as wide as saucer and face as red as lobster. She can’t believe Jessica’s friends will so bold. “I-I.. That’s.. I.. I’m Jessica’s girlfriend! Speaking like that to a person that you have just met is not right!”

Yoona and Yuri look at each other and converse through their eyes. She is so cute and innocent! Yoona smirks mischievously at it and nods meaningfully. Yeah she is, should we more? This time Yuri’s smirk that gets wider and her eyes sparkling happily. Let’s do it!

Taeyeon fans her hot face with her hands and fidgets uncomfortably when YoonYul’s smirks getting wider. Taeyeon gets even more panics when she sees YoonYul get up from their seats and walk seductively to her. “S-Stop!”

Yoona smirks and flops on Taeyeon’s lap. She circled her arms on Taeyeon’s neck and says,” Why should I?”

Yuri walks behind Taeyeon and lean down to whisper at Taeyeon’s ear. “Yeah, why should I?”

Just then, a voice that brought chills to YoonYul’s body speaks coldly,” Because I will make you if you don’t do it yourself.”

YoonYul paled and turns to the voice,” S-Sica Unnie..” “S-sica..”

Jessica’s brow twitch in annoyance when the two pranksters stay frozen instead of do as she said. She take a plastic sword that Yoona left last week and point it at YoonYul threateningly,” N.O.W!!” Without waiting for their response, Jessica whacks her friends with fire in her eyes and screams,” That y woman is mine!!!” And just like that, breakfast session in Jessica’s home filled with whacking sounds and lots of ‘ouch’ and ‘I’m sorry’ from duo pranksters.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for a very very late update ^.^ Lately I lost my inspiration but I promise I will finish the story before retiring. Enjoy!!^^ And don't forget to congratulate the girls! They won the award and GDA^^