Unexpectedly 4

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Minkyung was walking to the bathroom when she heard other model talking about Taeyeon.

“Oh My God! Our new lawyer is so hot! Maybe I should make a problem so I can talk to her and then maybe get a taste of that y body!”

“No way! I had that thought too but I heard a rumor that she already had a girlfriend.”

“Really? Who would it be?”

“Maybe our CEO? I mean, she is the one that brought her to the company.”

Minkyung scoffs when she heard this. CEO my ! Although I admit that she get ier, she isn’t attractive enough to be CEO’s girlfriend! Maybe she hasn’t moved on and waiting for me to come back to her! Tsk, I bet that’s why she works here! She wanted to get me back. Stupid woman! I don’t like her! But.. by being director, she will have a lot of money. Maybe I can pretend to like her again and take advantage of her just like before! Hahaha…

Minkyung then walk in the bathroom and join the conversation. “I know who her girlfriend is.”

The other models start to crowd her and squeals,” Who is it? CEO right? Right?”

Minkyung rolls her eyes and says arrogantly,” I’m her girlfriend. Well, I was her girlfriend but I dump her. and now she wants to get me back so she starts working here.”

The others model silence for a moment then laugh at her. “Hahahahaha!!! Nice joke! Everybody dreamed to be her girlfriend but you are the first person that say it out loud and even creating a story. Hahahahah!!!”

“I was really her girlfriend! And she is really works here for me!”

The other models silence for a moment then laugh again. “Oh my God! Just drop it! The first time you said it, it sounds cute but the second time you said it you sounded like a liar. Not to mention annoying”

Minkyung clench her teeth in annoyance. Stupid girl! Let’s see who laugh in the end! “I can prove it to you.”

“Prove what? That you are a liar? Hahahaha… C’mon, drop it. I know you are pretty but you are not that beautiful to make our y director pining on you. Stop your nonsense because it’s tiring to hear it.”

Minkyung slams her hand on the sink and growls,” She really was my girlfriend! And I’m one hundred percent sure that she is still pining for me! She is pathetic like that!”

One of the models take a step closer to Minkyung and says,” Let’s say you really was her girlfriend. I maybe believe you. But I don’t believe that she works here just for you. Maybe after you two broke up, she realized how stupid she was to date you and moving on and now dating our CEO. Because frankly she and our CEO looks good together. And stop saying that she is pathetic! You are the one that pathetic, thinking so highly of yourself when in reality, you are not that good. You are not even our main model.”

Minkyung gets even angrier by the insult so she takes a step forward too. “I will prove it to you and if she really is pining on me, give your main model position to me.”

The main model leans closer and smirks at Minkyung. “Deal. But if you lose, leave this job. Stop being a model from now on. Can you do that, Minkyung the liar?”

“Deal! Just prepare to stepdown from your position!” Minkyung then smirks arrogantly once again but her smirks leave her face when she hears main model’s next sentence.

“Oh by the way, I don’t know that you had such a disgusting habit. Farting in the photoshoot studio, picking your nose and put it on the desk, and even scratching your in public! Hahaha!!” other models laugh when they remember the photos that they just saw before Minkyung entered the bathroom.

“What stupid nonsense are you talking about! I never did such things! Stop it or I will sue you for spreading false rumor!”

“False rumor? Just open our company’s chatting room and you’ll find how famous you are! Liar and dirty Minkyung! Hahahaha! Let’s go girls!”

Minkyung looks at the retreating figures with anger and quickly takes out her phone and open the company chat room. She gasp in disbelieve at all the humiliating pictures and grasp her handphone tightly. One photo shown how she sit in front of her makeup desk and reading while picking her nose. The next one is still in the same place but it shown how she wipe her hand on the desk to clean her finger. Another photo shown how she put her hand inside her sweatpants and scratching her and her face shows how pleasureed she is by doing it. There are a lot of othe pictures but she stops seeing it.

“Who would do this..” She huffs in anger once again when a name appears in her head. “Kim Taeyeon! You are trying to humiliate me as revenge, aren’t you! I will make you pay for this humiliation! You will regret this!”

Minkyung quickly message all the models and invite them to Taeyeon’s office. “Come to Taeyeon’s office now and I will show you how pathetic she is!”  After that she fix her make up a little bit and smirks,” Kim Taeyeon, you will be humiliated right now! Hahaha!! I will get my revenge!” then she walks arrogantly outside the bathroom to Taeyeon’s office, oblivious that someone with mischievous smirks walks out from one of the cubicle.

Yoona that leisurely sitting inside Jessica’s office pull out her phone when she fells it vibrating. She smiles brightly when she sees that her lovely Yuri sending her a message but when she read the message, her smiles turns mischievous and she laughs loudly.

Jessica that startled by Yoona’s sudden laugh, lean across her table and smacks Yoona’s head as punishment. “Stop doing it! I’m going to have heart attack one of this day because of you.”

Yoona pouts while rubbing her head but then her smile returns. She looks at Jessica with sparks in her eyes and says,” Unnie, are you watching cctv video of Taeyeon Unnie’s office right now?”

Jessica’s face getting red at this question and smacks Yoona once again. “No! You make me feels like I’m a ert stalker so I’m reducing my time of watching it. I will only watch it every one hour and there’s thirty minutes left before I can see it.”

“Ah, really? So you are not going to watch it now?”

Jessica shakes her head sadly and continuing her job.”No. I need to control myself.”

“Are you sure it’s a good idea?”

Jessica nods her head without lifting her head from her paperwork. “Yes. Although I miss her so much, I need to control myself.”

“Are you sure? Like really really sure?”

Jessica nods again rapidly and says with little bit annoyance in her voice. “Yes! How many times do you want me to say it?!”

“Too bad then. Because I heard that someone is trying to assault her ually right now.”

Jessica immediately snaps her head at Yoona and screams,” What?! Where did you hear this information?! is that accurate? Who is it that dare to do that?!” Jessica quickly turning on her monitor and growls when she sees Minkyung is inside Taeyeon’s office and leans dangerously close to Taeyeon and Taeyeon looks really uncomfortable. “That stupid bit*h! I’m going to snaps her neck!”

Jessica then storms out her office with speed of light to rescue her girlfriend with Yoona following not far behind. Yoona smiles so brightly and whispers,” Today is going to be soooo fun! Hahaha!!”

 

Minkyung arrives at Taeyeon’s office and had a glimpse from the corner of her eyes that all the models had arrived. Hmph! Time to show them how pathetic and stupid Taeyeon is! Minkyung knocks at the door and comes in when she get the permission. She leave the door opens slightly so the other models can hear her conversation then turns to Taeyeon. She walks around Taeyeon’s desk and sit on Taeyeon’s working desk. “Hi, Tae baby. Long time no see.”

Taeyeon snaps her head at Minkyung and her looks at her with eyes as wise as saucer. “M-m-minkyung! What are you doing here? And don’t sit here! There’s a chair right in front of me. Sit there. My working desk is for writing, chair is for sitting.”

Minkyung is shocked and embarrassed when she knows that Taeyeon doesn’t know she works here. She feels even more embarrassed when she hears the other models snickering behind the door. She doesn’t know I’m here?! Then she works here not because of me! But it doesn’t mean she has moved on. I’m going to seduce her again and taking advantage of her.

Minkyung then smirks seductively at Taeyeon and says,” Aww, don’t be shy. I know that you are here because of me. I know that you haven’t moved on and you want me back. Admit it, baby. And maybe I will take you back.” Minkyung leans closer, showing her cleavage and slid her finger across Taeyeon’s jaw.

Taeyeon shifts uncomfortably on her seat and says,” I was your girlfriend.”

Minkyung smirks when the models gasps, hearing Taeyeon’s words. Tsk, now you know that I’m not a liar and how pathetic sh..

“But that’s it. You and I have broken up. We don’t have any relationship now and I will appreciate it if you sit on the chair. My girlfriend won’t like it if she sees what you do now.”

Minkyung’s face red in embarrassment and anger at this. She can’t believe Taeyeon reject her. taeyeon that she throw aside like useless thing now bravely reject her. Minkyung clench her teeth to suppressed her anger and says sweetly,” I know that I treated you harshly when we broke up but you don’t need to lie. I’ve told you I will take you back so just tell me honestly. You work here because of me, right?”

Taeyeon tilt her head while thinking and then nods hesitantly. Minkyung smirks when she sees this and throw an arrogant look to the models while the main model slump her shoulder in defeat, thinking she lost her position to Minkyung.

“Indirectly you make me works here. Because you make me broke. You made me buy all of the expensive things and used it to cheat with another man behind my back. So, yes you are the reason I work here. I need to work to earn money.”

Minkyung that didn’t expect Taeyeon will answer her like this, flustered because now all the models look at her with hate and disgust. All the model can’t hold back anymore so they storm inside the office and says,” You disgusting woman! You are not only a liar but also a cheater!”

Minkyung quickly stands up in fear and points her finger at Taeyeon. “All her words are lie! She is lying because she is ashamed that you guys know that she is still waiting for me! That she is working here just to get my attention! If you don’t believe me then ask her! She said that she has a girlfriend, right? Ask her who is she! I’m sure she can’t answer it because she doesn’t have one!”

Taeyeon’s face red when all eyes are on her. She is shy because they are talking about her private affair. “I-I have a girlfriend but I can’t tell you who she is. I-I’m sorry.”

“Ha! I’ve told you! She is a pathetic, stupid, and obsessive liar!” Minkyung laugh loudly when she sees Taeyeon’s hurt eyes but she stops laughing when a cold voice speaks.

“What are you doing here?”

All of them steps back when they meet Jessica’s fierce eyes. Jessica walks to Taeyeon’s desk with YoonYul following from behind and getting even mad when she sees Taeyeon’s hurt eyes. She turns to Minkyung and says,” I believe I asked you what you people doing here? I believe this is a law department, not model’s. So I’m going to asks you once again and you better answer me before I fired all of you. What’s going on here?”

Minkyung regains her composure and speaks arrogantly. “Oh, I’m just proving to my friends that our dear director her is my ex girlfriend that pathetically works here just to get my attention. But don’t worry. I’ve handle this problem.”

Jessica’s brows twitch in annoyance at Minkyung and looks at her sharply. “So you are saying that My Taeyeon is pathetic and she is working here to get you back?”

“Yes, Your Taeyeon is.. Wait. YOUR Taeyeon?!” All models stunned and look at Taeyeon then at Jessica in disbelieve while Taeyeon smile shyly.

Jessica walks around Taeyeon’s desk, pulls her up gently and hugs her around her shoulder. She turns to Minkyung and looks at her coldly. “I see that my baby didn’t tell you. Well, can’t blame her. She is a kind of person that likes to keep private things private. Actually, it’s the same for me. But I can’t just keep quiet when I see my baby get insulted in front of me by my employee in my company, can’t I?”

Jessica turns to Taeyeon and pecks her cheek lovingly then releases her hug. She walks to Minkyung and stops when she is one step away from her. “You spread false rumor about Director of my company and humiliate her. I’m sure I can nullify your contract and sue you. Oh but that’s not enough. Messing with the people that I care about means messing with me. I’m going to make sure you will never get a job at this field. I will ruin your life.”

Minkyung shakes in fear at Jessica’s threat. She heard rumors about how cold and heartless Jessica can be but she never experience it. Now that she knew about it, she regrets it.

Taeyeon pitied Minkyung’s condition so she back hugs Jessica and whispers,” Calm down, baby. Don’t make a rash decision. She is not worth it. Let YoonYul handle this. If people know about this, they will think that you are not professional and fired a model because of personal reason.”

Jessica turns to Taeyeon and says,” I don’t care. She hurts you so she needs to be punished.”

Taeyeon exhales at Jessica’s stubbornness and caress Jessica’s face to calm her down. “But I care. I love you so I care. Let Yoona and Yuri handle this, please?” Taeyeon put her forehead on Jessica’s and whispers softly,” Please? For me?”

All models and YoonYul aww-ed Taengsic’s sweet gesture. The main model clears to get Jessica’s attention and says,” You don’t need to do anything, CEO-nim. Minkyung has already promised us to leave this company and this job forever if she can’t prove that Director Kim is pining on her.”

Jessica smirks at this information and turns to Minkyung,” Is that right? Then I don’t need to do anything. I’m expecting your resignation letter in an hour and don’t let me see you anymore because next time I see you, you will regret ever know us.” Jessica then turns to Taeyeon and smiles sweetly. She grabs Taeyeon’s hand then intertwined their fingers before dragging her out of her office. “Now please excuse us, we have a meeting to attend.”

After TaengSic go out to their ‘meeting’, Yoonyul ask the other models to leave the office then turn to Minkyung. Yoona smirks and says,” Well.. Well.. what should we do with this human, Yul?” YoonYul walk slowly to Minkyung’s direction with mischievous glint on their eyes. “Something fun? Hahahaha!!”

Minkyung paled when she knows she is at the mercy of these pranksters. “No… Help meee…”

Employees that stationed outside Taeyeon’s office can only shakes their head when they heard Minkyung’s screaming voice. “Prankster are in action again.”