Angel Bodyguard (end)

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“And cut! Good job everyone! Wrapped it up!” The director shouts his order and ends the filming. Jessica sighs in relief, screaming in joy for finally she can rest her aching body. She has been filming her new CF since four in the morning and now the clock shows one in the morning on the next day. Her face is hurting because of smiling too much, her feet throbbing in pain but above all this, her loneliness since Taeyeon’s departure is getting worse. Two weeks has passed and Jessica hasn’t got any news except that Taeyeon is fine and she is doing her job perfectly.

Jessica rushes to her van, orders her manager to drive her home, and then takes her phone out. She looks through her gallery then stops at her and Taeyeon’s selca. Jessica trails her finger along Taeyeon’s face longingly then releases another sighs. Of course she is doing a perfect job. That is my Taenggoo you are talking about! But I want more specific news! When will she come back? Who is her partner? Is she getting prettier? Does she miss me? Jessica pouts and exhales loudly in depression. Jessica’s manager hears it but he can only shake his head.

“Taenggoo-ah, where are you? I miss you so much. You are safe, right? You will come back to me soon, right?” Jessica whispers while seeing their photo. Jessica reminiscing about their memories and her lips spread into a big wide smile. She is daydreaming about Taeyeon’s cuteness, her innocence that leads to always fall for Jessica’s trick. Hmm.. How cute you are, Taenggoo. I miss teasing you and your ert self. Jessica keeps reminiscing with a big happy smile until a particular memory making her frown. A memory when Taeyeon leaves for the mission without telling goodbye to her in person.

Kim Taeyeon! How dare you sleep with me and then sneakily leave when I was sleeping! How dare you throw me away after you use me! Jessica clenches her teeth and breathes heavily while remembering her ‘painful’ memory.

But technically she wasn’t using us, Jessica. We just sleep on the same bed and if my memory is not wrong, you are the one that molesting her when she has fallen asleep. Don’t you remember how you slip your hand inside her shirt and start touchy feely on her abs? Her inner conscience speaks inside her head.

Yah! How dare you say that to me! We are one! You didn’t say anything when my lips follow my hands' movement and kissing her neck! Don’t pretending to be a pure person! Remember, you are me! My ert side is yours too! Jessica retorts heatedly to her inner self and smirks when her inner self stuttering.

I-I.. You..!

Tch! Just admit that you enjoy it secretly and stop talking! I’m going to think of what I should do when Taenggoo back home!

Jessica’s manager looks at the rare mirror and start fidgeting. Truthfully they have arrived at Jessica’s house ten minutes ago but he doesn’t have the courage to stop Jessica from her heated 'battle'. He doesn’t want to be caught in the middle of the ‘battle’. Once again he looks at the mirror and when he sees Jessica has a calm expression, he huffs to gain his courage then says,” Sica, we have arrived. You can go inside and take a rest.”

Jessica snaps out of her daydreaming and looks outside the window. She is surprised that she didn’t realize they are already on her house. Damn! My manager must be sees my battle just now! It’s all because of you, stupid inner self! He must be thinking that I am crazy!

Wha-

Not a word!

Jessica clears to mask her embarrassment and greet him,” Oh, Thank you Manager Oppa. See you!” Jessica turns quickly to the door, ready to then runs inside her house without waiting for his reply but she got stopped.

“Wait, Jessica! I have an information for you about Taeyeon. Your precious bodyguard is back in town today.” Jessica’s face splits in happiness. She smiles from ear to ear. Jessica’s manager smiles at her happiness for a second when he sees her smile then continue,” I don’t know I should tell you this or not but I heard that she has worked her off to finish her mission. This mission originally scheduled to be finish in one month but she beg her partner to work harder.”

“Of course she will do it. She can’t leave me for too long. Poor Taenggoo, she must be suffered all this weeks without me. ” Jessica replies smugly.

Her manager chuckles and start teasing her. “Well, that could be the reason. But I don’t think she was suffered. I mean with someone so beautiful as her partner, I bet she will very enjoy their activities.”

Jessica’s mouth twitch when she heard this. “Beautiful partner?”

“Yeah. I met her earlier when Taeyeon comes to the office. They look so comfortable together, comfortable enough to share the same cup."

“Share the same cup?! Isn’t that the same with indirect kiss?!” Jessica balled her fist tightly, her face red, and vein threaten to pop. “How dare that woman flirt with my Taenggoo!!!” Jessica fuming with jealousy and unconsciously directing her icy glares to her manager. “So, because you have spoke with Taenggoo’s partner, I assume you know who she is. Tell me, Dear Manager, who is she?” Jessica asks sweetly to her manager. Right when he sees Jessica’s overly sweet smile and icy glare, he knew that he made a big mistake. His teasing has awoken the sleeping lioness.

 Jessica’s manager rack his brain to find excuses so he could save Taeyeon’s partner from being Jessica’s victim and right then his savior with the name Kim Taeyeon appears. He rolls down the car window and greets Taeyeon very brightly. I’m sorry, Taeyeon. But your life rate is higher that your partner if Jessica gets her hand on her. “Taeyeon-ah! Jessica here is missing you so much! She speaks about you to me every day, kissing your photo, and even day dreaming about you! Why don’t you help me by taking her inside the house so I can go home and rest? She won’t let me leave.”

Jessica’s eyes rounded in surprises by her manager’s words. He has told Taeyeon all her secrets. How embarrassing! Manager, you dead!!! Jessica turn to her manager, ready to jump on him but Taeyeon prevent her by hugging her. Jessica trashing in Taeyeon’s embrace and shouts,” Let me go!! I need to teach a lesson to that betrayer!!”

Taeyeon chuckles at the adorable threat and kiss Jessica’s cheek. The kiss effective in making Jessica halt all her move. “You are so adorable, Sica-ah. So all your manager said is true. I thought he said it just to tease you but judging from your reaction, he said the truth.”

Realizing that her move that made Taeyeon knows her secret, Jessica buried her face on Taeyeon’s neck and pouts. Her face red in embarrassment. “Hmph! You and my manager are the same! You two like to tease me!”

Taeyeon releases her ahjumma laugh when she hear Jessica’s cute protest then turn to Jessica’s manager. “Manager-nim, me and Jessica will take our leave now. Enjoy your day!” Taeyeon scoops Jessica and carries her bridal style in the house with Jessica still clinging on her neck. Jessica stay still through the walk in the house and just when the door has closed that she wriggles out of Taeyeon’s hug. She runs to the couch in the living room. Sits with a huff and gives Taeyeon her back.

Aww, sica is so cute! Taeyeon looks at her soon to be lover’s sulking form and grins. She walks to the couch, sits behind Jessica, give her a back hug with Jessica in between her legs and kiss her cheek. “Sica-ah, why are you sulking?” Taeyeon whispers gently on Jessica’s ear.

Jessica shocks with this new side of Taeyeon. Not that she dislike it, in fact, she has waited Taeyeon to treat her like this for a long time. But she can’t help to wonder what had happened that changes her Taenggoo. She turns sideway to face Taeyeon and tilt her head to meet Taeyeon’s loving gaze. Her heart thumping like crazy and she shivers when she sees how much love Taeyeon shows just from her stare. Jessica pouts and looks downward while playing with her fingers. “You didn’t call me for two weeks and I heard that your partner is beautiful and you two are intimate to each other.” Jessica mumbles cutely.

 “Aigoo, are you jealous, Sica?” Taeyeon cooed. Taeyeon kiss Jessica’s temple tenderly and lift Jessica’s head so she can see her face. “I’m sorry I didn’t call you. I want to focus on my mission so it will finish as quickly as possible and about my partner, indeed she is a beautiful woman but you shouldn’t feel jealous because my eyes can only see you. You are the most beautiful woman for me, Sica-ah.”

Jessica’s heart thumping even more crazily and her face is red. She hits Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly and says,” Yah! Why are you so cheesy now? My blood sugar will be very high if you speak like this every day. Or did you do something wrong?” Her words show that she doesn’t like it but her wide smile betray her.

Taeyeon laugh shyly at Jessica’s remark and tighten her hug. “I didn’t do anything wrong, Sica. It’s just when I did the mission, I realize so many things. How lucky I am to be loved by you, how stupid I am if one day you leave me for a better person, how lonely and hurt  I feel when images of someone else hold your hand and spend the rest of your life with that someone, and how I have fallen hard for you. All that thoughts leads me to do this.” Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face and speaks,” Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I love you very much. I promise you I will try my hardest to make you the happiest woman alive. Do you want to be my girlfriend and one day my wife?”

Jessica’s eyes got teary by Taeyeon’s proposal. She has imagining about this over and over again in her head but still her heart swell in happiness when she heard this words directly from Taeyeon’s mouth. “In a heartbeat, Taeyeon-ah.” Right after her answer, she can feel Taeyeon’s soft lips molding with hers. Both of them smile in the kiss. Seconds later they separated and whisper I love you to each other. They spend the rest of their day cuddling and whispering sweet words.

 Few weeks later..

“Sica Unnie! Jessica-ssi! Please look this way! Sica I love you!” Jessica’s fans scream their heart out when Jessica steps out of her van. Jessica smiles and waves to her fans as acknowledgement. Aww, my fans are so cute. Jessica thinks adoringly about her fans. She is ready to gives her brightest smile when she heard them screaming something that tick her jealousy.

“Taeyeon Unnie! Marry me! Taeyeon Unnie I’m gay for you! Taeyeon-ssi you are so y!” Jessica looks at her body guard slash girlfriend and then glares to all the people that screaming Taeyeon’s name. She curse herself because all of this won’t happen if she didn’t say that stupid words.

Flashback..

Taeyeon and Jessica are cuddling on the bed with Taeyeon watching the television while Jessica staring at Taeyeon, admiring her beauty.

“Taenggoo..”

“Hmm?” Taeyeon look down at Jessica with questioning gaze.

“Can you stop wearing the sunglass and let your hair down from now on when you are on duty? That way I can always see your beautiful face whenever I want and can you change your boring style? I’m tired seeing you wearing white shirt, black suit, black pants, and black shoes. It’s sooo boring!”

“But Sica, that’s how body guard should wear. That way we won’t attract many attention.” Taeyeon furrows her brow when she said this.

“But I want my girlfriend to look good!” Jessica whines. She pouts and gives Taeyeon her round puppy eyes. “Pleaseeee Taenggooo! Pretty please!”

Looking at that puppy eyes, Taeyeon sighs in defeat. She knows that she will always give in to Jessica’s request so why bother resisting? “Fine but you are the one that will pick my clothes because you are the one that insist to change me.” Jessica smiles brightly and kisses Taeyeon’s cheek as the reward. “Yay, Taenggoo is the best!”

Back to present..

Since then, all people around her start to realize how charming Taeyeon is. At first Jessica feels proud but as the time goes by, she started to feel irritated because a lot of people try to flirt with Taeyeon. Even after Jessica ordered Taeyeon to return to her boring style, the attention that she gets doesn’t reduced. The fact that Taeyeon gets really shy everytime people shouting her name isn’t helping at all. That’s because a shy Taeyeon equals to an adorable Taeyeon.

Jessica growls and pulls Taeyeon by her neck. “She is mine!” Jessica shouts and then smack her lips to Taeyeon’s earning an even louder cheering. “TaengSic! TaengSic! TaengSic!” Jessica retreat from the kiss and hug a very red Taeyeon while looking around with a very satisfied expression on her face when she hears the chanting.

Jessica’s manager looks from inside the van at Jessica’s possessiveness action and do the only thing that he could do, which is chuckles in amusement. “Poor Taeyeon. Taeyeon-ah, Hwaitaeng!”