Commander Kim is Defeated by Sica and Baby Yoong

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Okay guys, this is the last part!! Thank you for your support! It means alot to me! Today is GG's first comeback performance. Don't forget to watch it at KBS Music bank 06.30 PM KST!!

 

Later that afternoon, after Jessica finished cleaning Yoona’s wound and put band aid on it, three of them sit on the couch with different expression. Yoona has a happy expression because she will get a beautiful mommy, Jessica has a dark expression, ready to kill Taeyeon because she left her, and Taeyeon with scared expression because she knows she will be killed by Jessica very soon.

“Sica Unnie, are you going to be Yoongie’s new mommy? My Umma is the ghost! So she is Sica Unnie’s piancee, right? Piancee got married to each other right? If you got married to Umma then you will be my mommy, right? Right?” Yoona asked Jessica with sparkling eyes and hopeful tone. She loves Taeyeon very much but her Umma is too manly and she wants someone feminine to teach her how to pick clothes and of course to take care of her Umma.

Jessica Yoona’s soft hair lovingly and answer sweetly,” It’s fiancée, Yoongie. Not piancee. And yes, fiancées are supposed to marry each other.” Jessica then moves her stare to Taeyeon and glares coldly. “Not like someone who left her fiancée just because of stupid reason and she didn’t even had gut to say it face to face.” Taeyeon that knows that Jessica is talking about her, gulps her saliva in guilt and fear, then put down her head.

 

Yoona that doesn’t understand Jessica’s sarcastic answers, asks Jessica once again. “Then Sica Unnie will marry my Umma, right?”

Jessica smirks slightly and keep her stare at Taeyeon while answers,” Oh I will be very glad to marry your Umma but it looks like your Umma doesn’t like me and doesn’t want to marry me. Look, she doesn’t even want to look at me. Maybe she doesn’t love me anymore.”

Taeyeon snaps her head at Jessica when she heard Jessica’s words. “No, that’s not true! I still love you, Sooyeon! I want to marry you!”

Yoona claps her hands in happiness at Taeyeon’s burst while Jessica’s lips twitch slightly in happiness but she maintain her expressionless face. She can’t let Taeyeon get her back that easily. “Yesh! Yoongie get one more mommy and she is beautiful! Finally I can dress beautifully!”

“Yah Kim Yoona! Are you saying that the clothes that I buy for you are ugly?” Taeyeon feeling slightly hurt when she heard Yoona’s words.

Yoona give Taeyeon a deadpanned expression and says,” Don’t get angry, Umma. Those clothes are cool but all of them are t-shirt and jeans! Yoongie wants to wear cute dress too!”

Jessica look at the conversation amusedly then says,” well, can’t blame the child. I mean, when we were girlfriends, I was the one that always helped to pick your clothes. Your clothes style is too… comfortable.”

 

Taeyeon sighs in defeat at Jessica’s words. She cross her arms in front of her chest and says,” fine. You can go with your new mommy and shopping a lot of cute dress. Just don’t buy too much dress because this little one is growing so fast. Her clothes are all too small just in six months time. Soon she will be taller than me.”

“Umma, of course Yoongie will be taller than Umma. Yoongie want to be model so if I am stopping growing at Umma’s size, Yoongie will be modeling for kid clothes!”

“Kim Yoona, are saying I am short? I’m not short! I’m fun size! This size is perfect for all the girls! They love this size!”

“No Umma! Umma is too short! No one will want to be Yoongie’s girlfriend if Yoongie is Umma’s size!”

“No, Yoongie! They all said that Umma’s size is adorable and perfect to cuddle and not only that, Umma has a strong arm to lift them and skillful fingers!”

Yoona looks at her Umma confusedly then asks,” Why do they like your arm and finger Umma?”

 

Taeyeon looks at Yoona seriously and open to answer but Jessica stops her. “Stop it, Taenggoo! She is still too young to know that kind of stuff! And you need to explain yourself! Those girls? How many are they? Where did you know them? What did you do to them?!”

“I..” Taeyeon looks at Yoona and thinks that Yoona is too young for their serious conversation so she diverts Yoona’s mind to something else. “Yoongie, Umma made a house inside your room for all your rillakumas. Why don’t you go to your room and introduce them to their new house and arrange the bed? Your room is on the second floor and there’s your name on the door.”

“Rillakuma’s house? Really Umma?!” Yoona wriggles out of Jessica’s embrace, peck Jessica’s cheek, run to Taeyeon and give her a one big wet kiss on her cheek, then run up stair to her babies. “Rillakumas, mommy is home!!”

“Wait, Yoona!”

Yoona turns to Jessica with impatient expression and answers,” Yes, mommy?”

“Mommy has a question. If someone make a mistake, what Yoongie think mommy should do?”

“That’s easy, mommy! Umma has a handcuff so handcuff the one that naughty, spanks her but like Umma did when Yoongie is naughty, then order her to be stay in the bedroom all day! No videogames or movies or comics!”

Jessica smirks at Yoona’s answer and says,” Ah, get it. Handcuff, spanks, bedroom. Is that right, Yoongie?”

Yoona nods eagerly at the answers and start running to her room. “Yes, mommy! Spanks until the is red! Yoongie will go to Yoongie’s room now! Bye bye!”

 

Jessica smile seductively at Taeyeon making her gulp then Jessica speaks slowly,” Handcuff. Spanks. Bedroom. What do you think, Taenggoo? Should I punish you? Hmm?”

Taeyeon fans her red face with her hand and take several deep breaths to calm her aging hormone. “You made Yoona’s word sounds dirty. You are the only one that can do that and making it sounded seductive instead of disgust. I-I don’t mind if you p-punish me though. I-I mean I did something wrong to you.”

Jessica crosses her legs making her skirt moving up showing her y thigh. She smirks at the fidgeting mess called Taeyeon and says,” Of course you don’t mind. You are a Byun Tae after all. But before that..” Jessica then change her expression into a serious one before continue her sentence. “We need a very serious talk.”

“L-like what?”

 

Jessica raises her brows at Taeyeon’s stupid question. She uncrossed her legs and stand up. She walks to Taeyeon slowly while saying,” Like how dare you leave me!”

One step. “Like how dare you tried to broke our engagement by one stupid letter!”

One more step. “Like how dare you broke my heart after I trusted all of it to you!”

One last step then crouching in front of Taeyeon with teary eyes. “Like how dare you decided what best for me and what’s not, like how dare you didn’t contact me for the last five years, like how dare you didn’t find me when your mission is over!”

Jessica raised her hand to Taeyeon’s face making Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly thinking Jessica is going to slaps her but instead of slap, she feels Jessica’s warm hand caressing her face instead. She opens her eyes slowly and feeling her breath caught in when she sees Jessica look at her with so much love and understanding.

“Like how dare you break your own heart by breaking us apart? Your heart is mine. You don’t have any right to broke it.”, whispered Jessica sadly.

“Like how dare you make yourself suffered? Do you know how sad I was when I saw you continue your life without purpose after our break up?” Jessica smiles when she sees Taeyeon’s surprised eyes. “Yes, I know you were suffered. I watched your every move, Taenggoo. I know which mafia that you took down, where the location was, and I knew you were wounded so badly on the last raid. I even came to your hospital room when you were asleep.”

 

Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand that caresses her face and look at her fiancée sadly,” Sooyeon..”

“Do you really think I will let my first and last love got away that easily? After eating all those Korean food that I didn’t like?”

Taeyeon chuckles when she remembers those memory. She pulls Jessica to sit beside her and then hugs her tightly. “I’m sorry for being stupid, Sooyeon.”

Jessica hit Taeyeon’s back several times as punishment then hug her back as tight as she could, afraid that Taeyeon will leave her again like last time. Jessica’s tears start to flows when she feels Taeyeon’s familiar warmth that she misses start surrounding her frail body and heart. “Please don’t do it again, Taenggoo.” Jessica claws Taeyeon’s back as desperate attempt to feel Taeyeon even closer.

“I can wait for you and try to understand you and keep assuring myself that you left me because you want me safe not because you didn’t love me anymore for the past five years but I don’t think I can do this once again if you leave me unnoticed again. My heart can’t take it, Taenggoo.” Jessica sniffs and her body starts to tremble as her tears flow freely. “I can’t, Taenggoo. I’d rather die together with you than left alone.”

 

Taeyeon kisses Jessica’s head several times to calm her down and feeling so guilty for making Jessica suffered. “Shh.. Nobody is going to die now. I’ve made sure of that. I’m sorry, Sooyeon. I’m sorry for making you suffered all these years. I will make it up to you. I swear, Sooyeon. I will do whatever you want. I’ll be whoever you want. I’ll buy whatever you want. I’ll be your slave for the rest of my life to make it up to you.”

“R-really, Taenggoo?” Jessica lifts her head a little to look at Taeyeon.

“Yes, of course! I promise I will make it up to you!” Taeyeon looks at Jessica with sincerity and determination.

“You will do whatever I want?”

“Yes!”

“You won’t back down on your words?” Jessica asked with insecure tone.

“Yes, of course!” Taeyeon answers quickly to ensure Jessica.

“Even if it’s hard and could risk your life?” Jessica asked once again to make sure Taeyeon won’t back down at her request.

“Err.. I don’t know what your request is but I’m confident I can do it! I have risked my life fighting with those mafias so I’m not afraid of anything! You can trust me!”

“What will you do if you don’t fulfill my request?”

“I will give all my wealth to you, quit my job, and spend the rest of my life as homeless woman!”

Jessica nods her head, feeling satisfied by Taeyeon’s answer then put her head back on Taeyeon’s shoulder. She snuggles closer in Taeyeon’s embrace and sighs contently.

 

Taeyeon that feeling happy for having her fiancée back in her arms, kiss Jessica’s forehead lovingly and put her head on top of Jessica’s. She then closes her eyes to engulfs herself in the blissful feeling of love, not knowing that Jessica is going to dropped a bomb that will make her life miserable.

“Taenggoo..”

“Hmm?”

“I forget to tell you that we are going to get marry tomorrow.”

Taeyeon opens her eyes in shocked and look at peaceful looking Jessica. “What?!”

Jessica opens her eyes slowly and threateningly looks at Taeyeon. “I have been your fiancée for five years. Are you going to make me wait again?”

“N-no b-but we need to p-prepare everything.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I already prepared all of them. We will have a small private wedding.”

“O-oh, really?”

“Yes, really.” Jessica then closes her eyes once again leaving Taeyeon looking at nothing feeling lost. But few seconds later when finally this news absorbed inside her brain, she smiles widely because finally she can marry the person that she loves so much. Even though this is not the wedding that I dreamed about, as long as my bride is Sooyeon, I will be happy to do that. She kisses Jessica’s lip lovingly and says,” Thank you, Sooyeon. I love you.”  

“I love you too, Taenggoo. I know you will be happy to marry me tomorrow. And so that you have part in our wedding preparation, I leave the inviting role to you. You just need to call our parents and friends to attend our wedding. You can do it, right?”

“Yes, of course! That’s easy!”

Jessica smiles at Taeyeon’s confidence and smirks evilly. “That’s good. Because my dad has been so eager to talked to you, Taenggoo. He is curious on what was your reason that so important that made you dare to hurt his favorite daughter.”

Taeyeon’s face paled when she remembered how scary Jessica’s father can be.”B-but your dad has a g-gun! He will shoot my right when he sees me!”

Jessica nods her head and then stands in front of Taeyeon. “I know that.” Jessica then pulls Taeyeon up, handcuffs her hand, and slowly dragging her up stair to their bedroom. “That’s why I’m going to ‘punished’ you first.”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s hip that sway seductively when she walks then bit her lips. She immediately forget her soon to be father in law right when she sees her favorite . “P-punished?”

 

Jessica stops when they are arrives in front of the bedroom. She turns around, pulls Taeyeon by her handcuff chain making Taeyeon’s body collide with hers and put her arms around Taeyeon’s waist to maintain their body contact. She bits her lips to hold back her moan when she feels Taeyeon’s curved making contact so intimately with the front of her body. She slides her other arm lower to Taeyeon’s , spanks her once, and keep her hand on Taeyeon’s while whisper at the red faced Taeyeon. “Oh yes, Punished. Don’t think I forgive you so easily.”

Taeyeon’s heart beat so fast and she can feel her lower body tingling in anticipation after Jessica spanks her. “Y-Yoona is here. W-we can’t..”

“Yuri is on her way here to take Yoona to the amusement park.” Jessica opens the door, pulls Taeyeon inside and says something that makes Taeyeon almost faint in anticipation. “Don’t worry, inmate. Officer Jung will punish you so hard for your violation and you will enjoy it.” Sounds of door locked begin Taeyeon’s punishment journey that she loves so much.

 

The next day

On a beautifully trimmed yard, Taeyeon can be seen running away from a raged Mr. Jung with Jessica and Mrs. Jung looking at them from balcony, enjoying the show. “Daddy, don’t hit her to hard because last night I already made her bruised.”

Mr. Jung and Taeyeon look at Jessica in disbelieve and shouts,” Yah Jung Sooyeon! Too much information!”