Commander Kim Vs Sica Unnie

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

I'm glad you guys like my new story^^ This is the next part and tomorrow will be the last one!! Thank you for reading and don't forget to support GG!!

 

 

“What is rich girl doing here? “

“S-so what? Rich girl can’t go to your parents’ restaurant to eat?”

 

“You come again today.”

“Y-yes! I want to try another menu!”

 

“Why are you here? You have tried all the menus.”

“I- there’s still one menu that I haven’t tried!”

“Really? You want to eat cucumber soup?”

“C-c-cucumber soup?!”

“Yes, you are allergic to cucumber so there is no more menu that you haven’t tried. Just tell me why you are here.”

“I-I have already told you, I want to try new menus!”

“Is that right? Then, because you already finished all the menus, you won’t come back?”

“… Do you hate me that much that you don’t want to see me anymore?”

Taeyeon looked at the beautiful girl in front of her then sighs when she sees the girl start to cry. She pulls the girl in her embrace, earning a surprise yelp then asked her seriously.

“Sooyeon, why can’t you tell me the real reason why you are here? I already know anyway. I just want to hear it from you.”

“Y-you do?”

“Yes, I do. I know you like me. I know you ask about me from my friends and I know you like American food better than Korean food but you still come here everyday just to see and talk to me.”

“I-I..”

Taeyeon chuckled at Sooyeon’s reddened cheeks and said,” I like you too, Sooyeon and yes, I want to be your girlfriend.”

 

“Taenggoo! Although I used to don’t have courage to ask you to be my girlfriend, now I’m standing in front of all our friends and asks you to be my wife. Will you marry me, Taenggoo?”

“Yes.. Yes.. Yes!!”

 

“Commander Kim, you will join the elite team and make sure those mafias disappear forever. Because this task is dangerous, I suggest you to keep your family low profile. We will send people to protect your family but you know how sly they can be.”

“…. Understood, Sir.”

 

“Taeyeon!! Taeyeon!! You can’t break this engagement just by this letter! Taeyeon! I don’t care how dangerous our life can be as long as I’m with you! Taeyeon, don’t leave me!!”

Taeyeon look at her fiancée from afar while sobbing. She can feel her heart ripped seeing her fiancée crying like that.

“I know you are still here, Taenggoo. I just want you to know that even though you said this is for my own good, I won’t accept this! I am your fiancée and you are mine! When your stupid task is over, I will find you and we will get married! Do you hear me, Taenggoo!”

Taeyeon turns around and run away from her fiancee. “I’m sorry, Sooyeon. You will always be my fiancée too.”

 

“Commander Kim, today’s raid is success. We got all the leader of skull mafia. Tomorrow we can move to another one.”

“Understood.”

“uhm, Commander, we have a situation here.”

“What’s wrong?”

“There’s a baby besides the building. Looks like someone throw her away.”

“Wow, she is so beautiful. I will take care of her.”

“Are you serious, Commander?”

“I am. Her name will be Yoona. Kim Yoona.”

 

“Umma.. Umma.. Umma!!!”

Taeyeon jolts up from her sleep and sees a pair of innocent eyes looking at her.

“Umma, the school bus is already here so I will go now. Don’t forget to bring the goose!”

“It’s not a goo..” Taeyeon can only shakes her head when she sees her daughter running happily to the bus.

“Sica Unnie! The goose will come to our school today!” Taeyeon heard her daughter loud voice and look out from her window, trying to have a look at this Sica Unnie’s face but unfortunately the bus has already leave her house and she can only see a glimpse of brown hair. Her heart starts skip a beat when she sees that familiar hair. “Sooyeon?”

Taeyeon shakes her head and slaps her cheeks gently. “No, it’s impossible. It has been five years. I’m sure she has forgotten about me and why would a rich girl like her be a teacher.”

 

Thirty minutes later, a fresh from showered Taeyeon steps inside the dining room. She has already wears her commander uniform, her hair tied and her hat fit snuggly on her head. She finished her breakfast right when she heard a honk outside her door.

“Yo, Buddy. I’m glad that you finally decided to reveal yourself to the public and even buy this expensive car and new house. What change?”

“Yoona happened. She got bullied because of me so I need to makes sure those brats know who they are dealing with.”

“Woo, angry Taenggoo is scary. Good luck, Taenggoo!”

“I will. Thanks, Yul. And thank you for supervising the moving company. I really need it to be finished before Yoongie finished her class.”

“Nah, that’s alright. You better go now or you’ll be late and got scolded by your daughter.”

Taeyeon looks at her watch and go inside her new Porsche immediately. “I’m going to be late! I’m going to be late!”

 

“Boooo! Liar! You said Ghost will be here? Why would she come here with your helper mom? Your mom lied!”

Yoona looks at the children that laugh at her and start shouting angrily,” My Umma is not a liar! If she said she will come then she will!”

One of the boy shoves Yoona hard until she falls on the floor and wound her hand and knee, making her cry. “hahaha!! Look at her crying like a baby! Poor girl like you doesn’t have any right to speak with me! Moreover lie!”

“Hiks.. I’m not lying!”

 

Taeyeon arrives at the school ten minutes before the meeting start. She steps out of her car and feels that everyone is looking at her. She ignores them and start walking to the classroom but got stopped by some policemen which are parents of Yoona’s friends. She saw them bow so deeply and she smirks. So Commissioner has revealed my identity. I can see from their sly eyes, they are trying to have connection with me just because I’m the famous ghost.

Taeyeon ignored their babblings and look around trying to find her daughter’s class. She furrows her brow when she sees a group of children laughing at something or someone that sitting on the floor. She squints her eyes trying to look at the victim and immediately fuming in anger when she sees her daughter is the victim. “Those brats!”

Taeyeon speed walking to her daughter with the policemen trailing behind her. She squat beside her daughter and pull her in her arm. “Yoongie, what happen?! These brats bullying you again?!” When she feels Yoona nods her head, she stand up with Yoona in her arm and glares at the children.

“How dare you bully my daughter!” Taeyeon then turn to the policemen and says,” I know you want to be my acquaintances but I’m sorry I don’t think I can do that. I want nothing to do with the parents of those brats! And I warned you all, don’t ever spread a rumor that you are a friend of ghost! Because I am the ghost and I don’t know any of you!”

Taeyeon then turns to the brats and says coldly,” I am this poor and unworthy girl’s Umma. My name is Commander Kim or you know me as ghost. If you bully my daughter once again..” Taeyeon doesn’t finish her sentence and just storming out of the school. Yoona lifts her head from her Umma’s shoulder and merong-ed at the bullied as revenge.

 

“Stupid school! They can’t even protect a child! Hmph, I will transfer my daughter to a better school! Let’s go home, Yoongie. Look, our new car!”

Yoona looks at Taeyeon with admiration in her eyes. She can’t believe her Umma is so cool. “Umma is the goose? And this cool car is ours? I can ride this?”

“Yes, I am the ghost, Yoongie. Not goose, it’s ghost. G.H.O.S.T And yes, this is our new car! Wait until you see our new house! There’s a big yard and three bedrooms!”

Yoona claps her hand but then hiss when her hand accidentally touch her wound. “Really, Umma?! I love you, Umma! Oh oh! If Umma is the goo.. ghost, then Umma is Sica Unnie’s fiancée? Yoongie is going to have a beautiful mommy?”

Taeyeon put Yoona on top of her car’s cap and caress her hair. She feels guilty to destroy her daughter’s dream but she needs to tell her the truth that she doesn’t has a fiancée called Sica. “I’m sorry, Yoongie but your Sica Unnie is not Umma’s fiancée. She lied to you.”

“No she’s not, Umma.”

“How do you know she’s not lying?”

“Because right now she is standing behind Umma and glaring at Umma when Umma said she is a liar.”

 

Taeyeon’s heart beat so fast when she heard the same seductive voice that she loves so much. She turns around slowly and finally sees her Sooyeon face to face.

“So not only you didn’t acknowledge me as your fiancée anymore, you also called me a liar, Taenggoo?”

“S-Sooyeon, what are you doing here?”

“Sica Unnie! My Umma is your fiancée!”

Taeyeon looks back at forth at her daughter and Sooyeon with confused expression. “Sica Unnie? Sooyeon, you are Sica Unnie? How come..”

Jessica walk passed Taeyeon casually, lift Yoona in her embrace and turns to look at Taeyeon. “Commander Kim, open the door now and drive us home. We need to aid our daughter immediately or it will leave scars.”

“O-our daughter? H-home?” Taeyeon asks dumbly at Jessica’s order.

Jessica clicked her tongue in annoyance and says sternly,” Yes, I am your fiancée so your daughter is my daughter too. And yes, home. Your home is my home so open the door now and drives us to our new home now! N.O.W!”

“Y-yes, ma’am!” Taeyeon quickly opens the door for Jessica and Yoona and close the door when they are already inside. She runs to the driver seat and immediately drove out of the school. She peeks to her side and sees her daughter sleeping with happy face and her little body snuggled comfortably inside Jessica’s embrace. She smiles contently and moves her eyes up and immediately her smile vanished. She gulps in fear seeing those cold glares and sweating badly when Jessica whispers to her. “We have a lot to talk about.”

“Y-y-yes, m-ma’am.”