Unexpectedly

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

One morning, in a secluded café near Blanc Corporation, a mysterious woman observing a heated conversation between a pair of lover or ex-lover from the flow of the topic while enjoying her beverage. Hmm.. Going to be interesting!

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon. I think it’s better if we break up. I have lost those sparks that we used to have.” Tsk, what a lame excuse. Just tell the poor girl honestly that you have been cheating!

“B-but we can build it again! W-we can start fresh, Minkyung! I don’t want to lose you!” Sigh. A woman shouldn’t beg like that, girl!

“I’m sorry Taeyeon but I have found those sparks in other person. You are too boring, you don’t have money, and you look so nerdy! I’m tired of getting casted away by my friends! I need my life back!” The mysterious woman scoff at Minkyung’s words and sipped her coffee again. Just as I predicted. At least she has a back bone to tell that directly.

“I-I can change! I will work harder so I can get more money and you can use it to go clubbing with your friend o-or shopping or whatever it is that you want!” Taeyeon reaches her hand to hold Minkyung’s hand but meet with empty air when Minkyung retreat her hand quickly and stares Taeyeon with disgust on her face.

“Don’t you dare to touch me anymore you filthy midget! I don’t know how I can stand looking at your ugly face everyday for the past two years!” Ouch that hurts!

Minkyung then change her expression into a sly one and leans to Taeyeon. “Oh wait. I know why I want to waste my time with you. That’s because you are easy! You always buy what I want even though you will be starved for a whole month!” Ouch again Minkyung smirks when she sees Taeyeon’s shocked face. “Oh I know alright. I know you starved because I want new clothes. I know that you have debt at your company that you need to work six months for free. I know that you have nothing now. All that you have are debts! Tell me, why would I want to stay with you when you have nothing?” Wow! If she is my girlfriend, I will slap, kick, and punch her for all the things that she done!

Taeyeon got paled hearing Minkyung’s confession. She can’t believe all this time she gives her love and life to a woman like her. She clasps her shaky hands and her dry lips, trying to stay strong.

Minkyung shakes her head at the innocent woman in front of her and says,” Man you are so stupid. Don’t you ever get suspicious? We have dated for two years but the only thing that we ever did is holding hands. I never let you to kiss me, not even my cheek and you never think that something is wrong with this relationship?”

Taeyeon’s heart breaking with every sharp word that Minkyung said.

“Oh well, if you are smart, I won’t get so many jewelries and branded goods. You know, every time you work overtime, I spent my night with my boyfriend using the money from those jewelry that I sold. Things that I asked you to buy are not all for me. Sometimes I want to give gift to my boyfried and if the price is too high, I asked you. Thank you Taeyeon for being our little bank! Hahaha!” That woman is being too much! What are you doing little one?! Slap her! Beat her up! Humiliate that ungrateful woman!

“B-Boyfriend? I-I thought you are..”

“What? Dyke like you? Hahahaha! I’m not! Don’t you get it now? I am using you! You are so stupid! Hahaha!”

Taeyeon can’t believe her ears. All her hard work to pleased her girlfriend has been used for her girlfriend’s lover. She rubs her face with her shaky hand and whisper,“ Leave.”

“Hahahaha! What? I can’t hear you, Ugly! Hahaha!” Ugly? But I don’t think she is ugly though.

Taeyeon clench her fist tightly to raise her gut and looks coldly at Minkyung in her eyes. “I said leave now. I am stupid for getting fooled by you all this time but if you think that you could keep insulting me after your confession than think twice. I’m a lawyer not for nothing. If you walk away now, I will take this as my foolishness but if you keep insulting me, I will sue you and makes sure you will never could working as a model with Blanc Corporation anymore. I know you know I can.”

Wow, she is a lawyer? But how could she be so innocent? And that Ungrateful woman is my employee?! What did Yoong thinking to hire that woman! Well on the second thought, she has the face and body to be my model.. But she is so evil!! I better take her photo and finds out about that witch later! The mysterious woman snaps a picture secretly and divert her attention back to the drama that going to end soon.

Minkyung angered at Taeyeon’s unexpected rebuttal but keep shut and stand up. She takes a glass of water and pours it on Taeyeon. “You should’ve felt grateful that I am willing to be your girlfriend, Ugly!” Minkyung then storms out the café, ignoring curious stares from other customer.

Taeyeon sits for awhile to compose herself then leave the café. She enters her old Hyundai and start driving around mindlessly.

The mysterious woman, jumps into her Porsche when she sees the petite woman enter her car and start following her. She looks so sad. I wish I could help her. But why do I want to help her? I don’t even know her. No, Jessica. Don’t think too much. You can think about it later in your home. Right now that petite woman’s safety is more important!

That’s right. The mysterious woman is Jessica Jung, The owner of Blanc Corp. She was enjoying her usual morning coffee before starting her busy day when Taeyeon’s incident happened. Jessica is the most sought bachelorette and everyone knows she prefers woman than man, everyone but Taeyeon. Many models and businesswoman throw their selves to Jessica but she shrugged them coldly. She never interested in woman. Not even once until now. Taeyeon’s small stature, her innocent and kind heart, her intelligence, and her beauty caught Jessica’s attention.

Jessica keeps following Taeyeon and unknowingly sky starts darkened. Jessica stops her car when Taeyeon stops, she walks when Taeyeon walks, she sits when Taeyeon sits and Jessica doesn’t know why but her heart clenching painfully when she sees Taeyeon cries silently. Something in her shaking shoulder and muffled sob making Jessica wants to protect her. When Taeyeon start choking in her tears, Jessica slowly steps closer to Taeyeon and when she is arrived in front of Taeyeon, she envelopes Taeyeon in her warm and protective embrace.

Taeyeon doesn’t know who the person that hugging her is, but it feels nice so she hugs that person tightly to shield herself from the harsh reality. She buries her face on the person’s stomach. Her world suddenly doesn’t feel so dark anymore. She closes her eyes to enjoy the feeling and unconsciously fallen asleep.

Jessica Taeyeon’s head tenderly and only stops when she feels arms that circling her waist loosen. She cautiously tilt Taeyeon’s head to confirm her suspicion and soft giggles erupted when she sees Taeyeon’s cute face. Up close she can see how white and flawless Taeyeon’s skin, how beautiful she looks despite her big glasses and almost nonexistence eyebrows. Jessica couldn’t resist the temptation so she leans forward and peck Taeyeon’s forehead. Jessica feels happy when a smile appears on Taeyeon’s face after the kiss. “You look even more beautiful when you smile.”

“Hello, Yoong. I need you to call my driver and bring an old and rusty Hyundai that parked near River park to my home. What?! No! Why would I steal an old car when I can buy hundreds of new ones! What?! No! I didn’t kill the owner of the car and trying to destroy the evidence! Stop talking nonsense and just do it, Alligator Yoong!”

Jessica shoves her phone roughly in her hand bag and sighs. “How come I have a choding fashion director?” Jessica sighs once again and looks down at Taeyeon. She smiles and says,” Now I just need to bring you home and my job is finished!”

--------------------------------------

Taeyeon stirs from her sleep and slowly opens her eyes to meet with a beautiful sight that take her breath away. An angel. Unconsciously her hand traces the outline face of this beautiful angel. She is so beautiful. Have I dead and go to heaven and God gives me this angel as a present?

“Well, I’m not an angel but if you want me as your present you can take me.”

Taeyeon retreats her hand in shock and looks at the now wide awake person in front of her. “I-I’m sorry! Did I say it out loud? I’m sorry! I didn’t mean everything that I said!” Taeyeon scoots back to create space between her and this beautiful person but shriek when a pair of arm pull her even closer until the tip of their nose touched.

“I’m sad. So you mean I’m not an angel and you don’t want me?” Jessica pouts and looks at Taeyeon with her sad eyes.

Taeyeon flushtered by Jessica’s question and moves her head back a little to calm her heart because her heart that beat so fast ever since their nose touched couldn’t take it anymore. “T-that’s not what I mean! Y-you are so beautiful just like an angel and if God really sent you to me then I will be willingly accept you but I already have a girlfr..” Taeyeon stops when the word girlfriend remind her of yesterday’s incident. She chuckles bitterly and said,” Haha. Stupid me. What girlfriend am I talking about. Who wants a dyke like me.” Taeyeon closes her eyes to stop her tears that threaten to fall and gulp back her sobs.

Jessica sees Taeyeon’s sudden gloomy aura and her heart goes out for this cutie in front of her. What should I do to make her forget? Maybe I should bring her to an amusement park? or treat her delicious food? or Shopping? Jessica brushes Taeyeon’s tears that succeed to slip out of her closed tears and look at Taeyeon’s lips. No, Jessica! She is very sad now! You have to control your urge! This is not the right time! Jessica closes her eyes and shakes her head to collect herself but when she opens her eyes again, it automatically looks at Taeyeon’s lips again. But I have held back since yesterday night! I can’t hold back anymore!

Jessica grabs Taeyeon’s nape and moves her head until their lips touched a little. She sees how Taeyeon snaps her eyes open with shock but her urge to kiss Taeyeon senseless overwhelmed her mind. She looks at Taeyeon intensely and whisper,” Kiss me. Kiss me and make me mine. Forget that stupid woman that threw you away. Take me and I will cherish you for all my life.”

Taeyeon doesn’t know why, maybe because of that sweet words or maybe because those angel like face or maybe because she wanted to feel wanted or maybe because those alluring orbs, all that she knows that right now her fingers are entangling in the beautiful angel’s hair, their legs tangling, they share a very intense kisses, their body molded perfectly and Taeyeon loves it very much.

Taeyeon feels the angel’s hand that on her nape, tilt her head back a little and a soft muscle tracing her lips. Taeyeon doesn’t know how to kiss but her body move instinctively. She opens and the moment their tongues met, she knows why people love kissing so much. It feels so good. It feels like electricity runs through her body and unconsciously she moans.

Jessica heard Taeyeon moan so she stops. She knew that if she heard that beautiful sound once again, she will loses her control and ravishes Taeyeon right now and would never stops until the beast inside her satisfied. Jessica shivers in passion but exhales loudly to calm herself and look at the woman in front of her. Taeyeon’s hair messed, her lips bruised and half opened with her eyes closed. Damn! What a gorgeous lady. I’ll be damned if I can’t have her. Jessica caresses Taeyeon’s cheek softly and asks,” Are you alright?”

Taeyeon heard the question but takes her time to opens her eyes because she wants to savor this beautiful feeling as long as she can. When she opens her eyes, she smiles at the angel and says,” I’m fine. I’m more than fine. I never felt like this before and I don’t even know who you are.” Taeyeon chuckles shyly and asks,” I know this question is way too late considering we have kissed, but what is your name? Are you really an angel?”

Jessica laughs at the question and stole a kiss from Taeyeon because she can’t help it. “I’m not an angel, Taeyeon. My name is Jessica. I was at the same coffee shop where you and your ex girlfriend broke up yesterday. I’m sorry I was rude to listening your private conversation but to my defense, your girlfriend’s voice could be heard even from outside the coffee shop.”

Taeyeon’s face reddens when she heard this and looks down to hide her face. “I’m sorry.”

Jessica cups Taeyeon’s face and gently lifts it to meet her eyes. “Well I’m not. I’m sorry because you have to cry sadly yesterday but I’m not sorry she left you.” Jessica sees Taeyeon frowns and opens to scold her but Jessica quickly stops her. “Listen to me first. I’m not sorry because her foolish decision made me had a chance with you. I don’t know why but from the first time I lay my eyes on you, I have fallen for you. All that I can see is you. I know that I may sound creepy but I think if I let other person have you, I’ll be live my life in emptiness. Never in my life I felt so attached like this, especially to a person that I just met. But I can’t control my heart. So, Taeyeon..” Jessica looks at Taeyeon and conveys her feeling. “Taeyeon, can you give me a chance to mend your heart and be your source of happiness just like you are to me?”

Taeyeon closes her eyes for a moment to think. She knows that her heart is in a very fragile condition right now and if she made a wrong choice, she doesn’t know how long she could mend her heart. Should I or Should I not? I don’t know who she is except her name. I know nothing about her. I don’t even know how I spend the night in her bed. What should I do? Taeyeon opens her eyes and look at Jessica in her eyes to find something that could help her to made a choice and she finds it. She finds sincerity and love in her eyes.

Jessica waits for Taeyeon’s answer with bathed breath and racing heart. When she sees Taeyeon open her eyes’ she can feel from Taeyeon’s stare that she isn’t convinced so after deliberating in her head for a moment, she decided to do it despite not her nature. Ugh! I hate aegyo but this is my only chance! Yes, Jessica is going to use her cutesy to melt Taeyeon’s heart. Jessica pouts cutely at Taeyeon and buries her head at Taeyeon’s neck. She rubs her head on her neck affectionately and says,” Taenggooo.. Don’t think too much and just give me the chance.. Taenggooo..” Jessica shakes Taeyeon’s  body lightly and repeatedly calling Taeyeon’s pet name.

Taeyeon bit her lips to contain her squeal at Jessica’s cute aegyo but the moment Jessica calling her pet name repeatedly, she lost it. She hugs Jessica tightly and says,” Yes! Alright! How can I say no to you? Ugh! You are so adorable!” Taeyeon peppering kisses all over Jessica’s face and sealed their new status with a passionate kiss.

Taeyeon, a lawyer that always cautious in every step that she take, always thinks over and over again before making a decision, decided to follow her heart instead of her brain and she is not regretting it. Because she can feel that this woman will be her happiness.

Jessica, a businesswoman with a cold heart and strong pride, decided to show her vulnerable side that she always hide behind her cold action to a woman that she barely know but she is not regretting it. Because she knows that love will only come once and losing her chance with this woman will be her biggest regret in her life.