My Vampire Wife 5

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“I want to drink your blood like a vampire would. I want to drink it from your neck directly.”Taeyeon sniffs Jessica’s neck and a delicious scent welcomed her. Taeyeon Jessica pulse point then hums in satisfaction because it tastes sweet. Taeyeon peppering kisses along Jessica’s neck, keep up to her ear. “Sica, you have to help me because I don’t have fangs yet.

Jessica nods stiffly while controlling her hormone. She produces a small icicle with a sharp side and scratches her neck a little with it. “Please drink it fast, Taenggoo. I heal much faster than human being.”

Taeyeon panics when she sees blood flows from the wound and trail down along Jessica’s neck. She the blood, close her eyes tightly, and gulp it down. Taeyeon wait for five seconds but nothing happens. Hmm.. Weird. If Sica’s words are true, I should’ve remembered everything by now. Maybe I drink too little blood. Ops, the wound is about to recover. Taeyeon and gulp down the blood until the wound closed. gulp. gulp. After the wound closed, Taeyeon kiss the neck out of reflect then look at Jessica with confused expression.

Jessica excitedly waiting for Taeyeon’s transformation but after waiting for awhile, nothing happens. She put her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead and neck it still warm. Taeyeon’s eyes are still brown, and judging from Taeyeon’s expression, she hasn’t remembered anything. “Taenggoo, did you feel anything changed?” Taeyeon answers her with a shake.

“Did we do it wrong?” Taeyeon asks worriedly.

Jessica knits her brows trying to remember all the things that she needs to do. “Well, first you have to know and accept your vampire life. You have known and accepted it. You have to drink the blood willingly. You are willing to drink it. Last, you have to fallen in love with me. You love me.. Right? Or are you haven’t fallen in love with me?” Jessica is feeling down when she thinks about the possibility.

Taeyeon immediately hugs Jessica and her hair lovingly. “Of course I have fallen in love with you, Sica. Why would I want to be a vampire King and be your wife if I don’t love you?” Taeyeon leans back a little and cups Jessica’s face. “I love you with all my heart, Sica. I don’t think I can continue my life without you in it. I’m truly deeply madly in love with yo.. Ugh!!” Taeyeon can’t finish her love confession because she feels extreme pain in her heart. She curls in a ball and grip her chest tightly.

Jessica shocks looking at Taeyeon’s pained expression. She hovering on top Taeyeon and shakes her shoulder in panic. “Taenggoo! What’s wrong?!”

“AAAARRGGHHHH!!!” Taeyeon cries in agony, still holding her chest. Her heart feels very painful. It’s like something squeeze it to stop it from beating. Taeyeon sweating so much that her clothes wet in seconds. Although her heart hasn’t stop hurting, her head start throbbing badly so she grabs her head and keep screaming. “AAAARRGGHHH it hurts!! It hurts!!!” Taeyeon go to the headrest and want to smash her head on it thinking her pain could reduced but a pair of hands on her waist pull her and in a flash she is in a tight embrace of Jessica.

Jessica sobs seeing her love one in pain. She cuddles Taeyeon and kisses her forehead repeatedly. “I’m sorry, Taenggoo. I don’t know you will be pained like this. This is my fault. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon’s face is very pale now and she almost lost her consciousness but she tries very hard to show her toothy grins at Jessica. “S-sica, I-I’m fine. T-this is n-not your f-fault. Don’t cry, S-sica. J-Just hold me t-tight. I’m sure this pain will end s-shortly.”

Jessica nods her head furiously and swallows back her sobs. She holds Taeyeon’s hand and grips it tightly. “Yes, soon the pain will be gone, Taenggoo. Be strong, Taenggoo. I know you can do it.”

Taeyeon start feeling her oxygen supplies is almost end. Her breath shortens and taking a breath is so difficult. “Taeyeon raises her other hand and cups Jessica’s cheek. “Hehe.. *cough* Sica.. I love.. *cough* you..” After that her hand went limp, her eyes closed, and her heart stop beating.

Jessica’s body shakes uncontrollably and fears creeping inside her heart. She taps Taeyeon’s face to get a respond. “Taenggoo, stop playing around. This is not funny.” Jessica changes to shaking Taeyeon’s body when she still doesn’t get any respon. “Taenggoo!! I said stop fooling around and wake up!! I don’t like this joke!” Jessica pound Taeyeon’s chest and crying her heart out. “Taenggoo!! Wake up! I’m not going to ask you to be a Vampire anymore so wake up.. Taenggoo..”

Suddenly two bodies of beaten up YoonYul are thrown inside the bedroom. “Still a pair of weakling I see.” Comes a voice from the outside. Jessica looks at the door and her expression hardens when she sees Taeyeon’s cousin, Jiyeon that will do anything to be the Vampire King. She laugh mockingly and smirks when she look at Taeyeon’s lifeless body. “Judging from that human’s condition, I assumed you follow the step from this book. “Jiyeon shows the exact same book that Jessica used as guidance to revive Taeyeon’s memory.

“Where did you get that book? I’m sure that I hid it in a safe place!”

“And I’m sure that book is still there.” Jiyeon says mockingly.

“I-I’m sorry, Unnie. The book that we read is fake. That book was written by Jiyeon and I was too happy when I found it that I didn’t check thoroughly.” Yoona apologized quickly.

“Hahahahahaha!!! You all fools! All the informations inside that book are fairytale that I heard from my grandmother. You all too blinded by the sadness that you accept all the information about reborn without processing it! No human can live after drinking vampire’s blood, especially the pureblood one!” Jiyeon snickers and snaps her fingers. In instant, ten people appear.  Four people hold Yoona and Yuri and two people hold Jessica.

“I kill her. She is dead because of my foolishness. My wife is dead by my blood.” Jessica keeps repeating her words in despair.

“Oh, cut the drama. She is not your wife. Kim Taeyeon is dead. She is just a human that hold very much physical smiliarity.” Jiyeon claps her hand to get Jessica’s attention and says,” Now, let’s go down to business. I came here to propose your hand in a marriage. If you become my wife, I will be the King automatically. If you reject it than I have no other option than killed three of you.”

“Then kill me. Now that I know that there’s no way Taenggoo can back to life, I don’t have any desire to live. I’m sorry, Yoong, Yul but I can't live and marry this trash.” Jessica says while looking at YoonYul.

Yoona shakes her head and give Jessica her sincere smile. “No, Unnie. I have lived a happy life and I won’t regret it to die together like this. There’s no another way to die better than this.”

Jiyeon yawn rudely and looks at her watch disinterestedly. “Aww, what a touching scene. Now, kill them.” Jiyeon order coldly. All the guards raise their hand ready to beheaded the three while YoonyulSica close their eyes. We’ll meet again soon, Taenggoo.

Jessica hears loud screams, sounds of bone breaking then fresh blood’s smell linger in the air. Wait, I’m pretty sure that my head is still intact. Then.. is it Yoong or Yul? Jessica trembles but she opens her eyes nevertheless. She needs to know the result. When she focus her eyes on YoonYul, she is confuse because they are alive and still hold down by the guards. Things that make her more confused is that all of them look behind her with jaw open wide. What is it that make them had that expression? Jessica turns around and meet with a scene that makes her inside flutter with warm and hope and love. There in front of her eyes, stand Taeyeon with all her might, her eyes are blue but her clothes are full of blood. Oh my God, is she Taenggoo my wife or is she Kim Taeyeon the human? Is she the one that kill the guards?

Jessica’s questions answered when Taeyeon looks at Jessica warmly and crouching in front of her. “Sooyeon, I’m back. Your Taenggoo is back and I’m sorry for making you wait for too long.”