Unexpectedly 3

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

A group of four beautiful women enter a big meeting room full of employees consisted of all ranks. From directors, managers, team leaders, to cleaning services. All eyes are looking at the group and when they see a new face, questions start to rise.

“Who is she? Is she a new employee?”

“Oh my God! She is so y! I hope she is my new subordinate!”

“No! I want her to be my new manager!”

“No! I’m sure she will be my new Director! Ugh, so hot and y!!”

Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona smirk when they hear the praises while Taeyeon keep her head down shyly. She never heard anyone praises her that highly. Jessica turns to Taeyeon and looks at her with pride and love. She wants to keep silence for a moment and let Taeyeon hears more compliments and let her know how beautiful she is and be more confident but the next comments that she hears from the models make her jealousy rise to the max.

“Fiuh, nice body! I bet she is good in bed!”

“Uh huh! I bet she can make me scream her name loudly!”

“That’s right! I already wet for her! Hmmm, I can’t wait to taste that body! Especially that jaw!”

Yoona and Yuri bit their lips to hold their laugh seeing Jessica’s red and fuming face. They know that these kind of comments will be heard because Taeyeon look really alluring today.

“Yoong, look at Jessica’s face. I think if only those models are not famous and important to our company, she will fire them all.”

Yoona snickers lightly and says,” Not only fired them, she will also gauged their eyes and cut their tongue.”

Yuri and Yoona giggled mischievously but stopped immediately when Jessica glares at them and says,” I will cut your tongue first before dealing with them if you two keep talking! And I told you to bring that witch model only! Not all the model! Now they are interested in my Taenggoo! I will deal with you guys later!”

Jessica turns to the employees and clears as a sign for them to be quiet.

“Today I gathered all of you here to make an important announcement. I see that you already realized what I’m going to announce about.”Jessica turns to Taeyeon and offers her hand to her.

Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s gentle eyes and feels her confidence is building up. She exhales once to calm her face and put her serious face, the one that she always put when she meets her clients. She grabs Jessica’s hand and squeezes it lightly.

Jessica is mesmerized by Taeyeon’s serious side. She never sees this side. Nervous Taeyeon, Shy Taeyeon, Innocent Taeyeon, Gentle Taeyeon, she have seen them all. But this confident and serious Taeyeon is something new. She is so y and hot! Is this how she looks like when she is working? Jessica gulps and her dry lips. For a moment she forgets that she is inside a meeting room and everyone is waiting for her announcement. In her mind, she can only think about her y and hot Taeyeon.

Taeyeon may be oblivious how she has distracted Jessica but Yoona and Yuri aren’t. They shake their head lightly and decided to wake Jessica from her dazed. Yoona steps closer to Jessica and whispers,” Sica Unnie, you can keep fantasizing about your hot Taenggoo later after the announcement. Everyone is waiting for you, Byun Sica.”

Jessica snaps out from her dirty imagination and clears to hide her embarrassment. “As you all can see. I’m bringing a new employee here. Her name is Kim Taeyeon and she will be working here as the new leader of law department. She will lead all the lawyers here and report directly to me.”

Taeyeon take a step forward and bows. “Hello everyone. I’m Kim Taeyeon. I hope we can work together in harmony, especially all the lawyers.” Taeyeon then look at the law department and smiles. Not knowing how charming her smile is.

Jessica’s brows twitch in annoyance when she hears all the law department employees squeal in delight. Stupid Taenggoo to smile at them like that! Your smile is just for me! Just bow and that’s enough! Why would you smile at them?!

Jessica can’t take the sight anymore so she step closer to Taeyeon and glares at all the squealing employees, making them stop immediately. “I know that she is beautiful but this is a formal meeting and squealing is not appropriate behavior. You can squeal loudly when you are in a concert of your K-pop group but not here.” Jessica looks around sharply and when she thinks that all of them got the message, she continues her speech.

”Director Kim will start working today. I hope you can help her to ease into her new position.” Jessica turns to Taeyeon and offers her hand for handshakes. “Director Kim, welcome to the company and I hope we can work together for a long time.”

Taeyeon shakes Jessica’s hand, looks at her with happy and nervous eyes, and gives Jessica her dimple smile, a smile that Jessica loves very much but right now hates it very much too. She loves how that smile makes her heart flutters in happiness but hates it because Taeyeon shows it in front of all the hormonal employees and she is sure that the smile flutters their hearts too. She wants that smile only for herself. But she returns the smile anyway and unconsciously showing her gentle side. A side that she never shows to anyone aside her family and close friends. A side that make all employees swoon for the second time today.

Yoona and Yuri shake their head while looking at the oblivious couple.

“Oh my, I think our employees falling in love with both of them.”

“Can’t blame them though, Yoong. Even our hearts swoon when we see those smiles.”

“Yeah. Our days in company will be very interesting from now on.” Yoona then look at a specific model that look at Taeyeon with disbelieve and regret eyes. “Moreover I think we have got our target hooked.”

Yuri follows Yoona’s sight and smirks when she sees the soon to be victim. “Uh huh. I can’t wait to see her face when she knows that Taeyeon, the one that she threw away like trash is not only a director but also the new girlfriend of billionaire and successful CEO whom she works for.”

Yoona smirks when her brain starts making a revenge plan. “I wonder how her reaction will be when she enters Sica Unnie’s room and finds Taeyeon Unnie and Sica Unnie are having their y time.”

Yuri looks at her girlfriend with admiration and says,” Yoong, you are so brilliant! We just need to make sure Sica doesn’t know or we will get our head cut.”

YoonYul shuddered in fear but their excitement of finding out the witch model’s expression, outweighing the fear. They look at each other and nod their head with determination in their eyes. Let’s get Taeyeon her revenge!

After the meeting finished, all of them get back to their own office. All of them look so serious working on their assignment. Well, Taeyeon is doing her job seriously. She read all the previous files that the company had. All the problems and how it solved or why it hasn’t been solved and discuss them with all the lawyers.

While the other three is ...

Jessica, the CEO is looking at her computer intently. She furrowed her brows and huffs when one of the lawyer start making move at her Taeyeon. You are wondering how could she know it? Well, it’s because she plant a camera inside Taeyeon’s office. Her excuse is to protect Taeyeon incase the witch model trying to do something bad at Taeyeon. But we all know her real reason.

“Yah! Don’t touch my Taenggoo! Stupid lawyer! What’s her name again! I’m going to fire her!”

“Yah! Sit properly! You are showing your cleavage to my Taenggoo! Don’t you have proper clothes?!”

Jessica keeps cursing the lawyer that trying to flirt with Taeyeon. “Why must Hyunnie working overseas now? If she is here, Taenggoo will not have to have a meeting with those good for nothing lawyers!” Hyunnie is Seo Ju Hyun. The proper, genius, and most senior lawyer that Jessica trusts. “Hyunnie, please comeback now!”

Meanwhile YoonYul is seen talking seriously to each other with files thrown messily on their desk. They look so serious, but if you look closely at the files, you can see that the files are about the witch model and steps to pull pranks on her. They get the file from the internet.

Yoona takes one of the file and read it. “Putting a gum on her hair? Well, she will need to cut her hair and it will ruin her appearance but she can wear a wig. So, this one is a no no.”

Yuri takes another file and read it. “Put something in her drink and make her get a diarrhea. It will be funny but the photoshoot will be disturbed and indirectly putting the company in loss. So it’s a no no too.”

YoonYul sigh in disappointment they have read all the files but everything is either to childish or too common. Both of them cross their hand in front of their chest and leaning back at the sofa.

“Maybe we should think of the prank by our selves, Yoong.”

“Yeah, young people these days are not creative enough.”

“Uh huh. We need something new. Something that looks simple..”

“But could bring embarrassment to her..”

Yoona suddenly sit straight and smiles brightly. “I got it!!”

Yuri turns to her girlfriend and sees the familiar mischievous glint. The glint that appears everytime her girlfriend gets a wonderful idea. She smiles brightly and asks,” What is it?”

“Do you know what is it that models need to be successful, beside their body or physical appearance?”

Yuri thinks for a moment and says,“ Hmm… Image?”

Yoona smiles brightly at Yuri’s answer. “That’s right! They need a good image! They need to have either a glamorous image or y image. But what if we break her image?”

Yuri Yoona’s head lovingly and exclaims,” That’s a good idea! But how can we do that? And you need to make sure that it won’t put the company at risk.”

Yoona smiles brightly and says,” Don’t worry! I’m the queen of prankster, Im Yoona! I won’t make a mistake. Moreover, she is not our main model. Leave it to me! Tomorrow will be her hell day! Mwahahaha!”

Yuri shakes her head at her little devil and feels a little bit empathy to the witch model. Knowing Yoona for so long, when she does a prank she will do it at big scale. Tomorrow will be a hell day for Yoona’s target.

“Let’s visit Sica Unnie now. I want to about her cheesy eye contact with Taeyeon Unnie. Hahaha..”

Yuri follows Yoona to Jessica’s office and enters without knocking. YoonYul are the only people that can do that because Jessica trusts both of them with her life. Yuri lifts her eyebrows when she sees Yoona tip toeing to Jessica’s desk and peeking at Jessica’s computer.

She follows the steps and laugh loudly when she finally knew what it is that Jessica watches so intently. “Hahahaha!! Oh my God, Jessica! Are you becoming a stalker now? Why are you spying on Taeyeon?”

Yoona and Yuri rolling on the ground while holding their stomach at this unusual and funny scene. Jessica that feels so embarrassed, glares at the duo prankster with face as red as tomato. She huffs at them and says shyly,” I just missed my Taenggoo but I don’t want to disturbed her work. And you know how my employees attracted to her! What if she leaves me because she found someone young and more beautiful than me?”

Yuri stops laughing and pats Jessica’s shoulder lightly.”Then you should have just announced to all of them that she is your girlfriend.”

Jessica shakes her head dejectedly. “I want to do that but I’m afraid the employees will bully my Taenggoo because they think she is dating me for money and position. I want them to see how talented my Taenggoo is then I will tell the world that she is mine.”

Yoona hugs Jessica tightly and says,” Aww, you are so sweet, Unnie. I thought you are only a ert and possessive lover. That likes to groping and kissing Taeyeon Unnie, whenever and wherever. Who knows you are so thoughtful.”

“Yah! Im Yoona!”

Jessica tries to hit Yoona but Yuri saves her lover by saying,” But it’s true, Sica. Are you saying you don’t want to do all that to Taeyeon?”

“Kwon Yuri!”

Jessica changes her target to Yuri and tries to hit her but Yoona saves Yuri again by saying,” It’s lunch time, Sica Unnie! Call Taeyeon Unnie and asks her to have lunch with you before all the lawyer ask her! Look at the monitor, all of them are making move on her!”

Jessica snaps her head to the monitor and in a flash get her phone. “Secretary Kim, Call Director Kim Taeyeon to my office right now! N.O.W!” She turns back to YoonYul and trying to give them her piece of mind but they have already gone. “Those sneaky little devils! I’ll get to them later!”

 Few minutes later, she heard someone knocking her door. She smiles brightly and opens , ready to welcome her Taenggoo happily but cancel her thought. I need to keep my composure. If the one that going to enter is not Taenggoo then my image is going to be ruined. Calm down, Jessica. You can do this. Just a few minutes more and you can have your Taenggoo back in your arm. Jessica takes a deep breath and says,” Come in.”

Jessica looks intently at the door and when she sees familiar shy face, she takes three long strides to the door, pulls Taeyeon inside her office, locks the door, and immediately engulfs her inside her embrace. “God, I miss you, Taenggoo.” Jessica buries her face on Taeyeon’s hair and inhales her scent.

 Taeyeon giggles happily at the affectionate gesture and confession, and return the hug. “I miss you very much too, baby. I hope we can be together all day but I know my responsibility and I won’t disappoint you. You have helped me to get the job and I’m going to be the best employee here! I will take a lot of late hour at office if I have too!”

Jessica’s eyes widen in shock when she hears ‘late hours’ “No late hours!” Late hours mean more time for those hormonal women and men to flirt with my Taenggoo and less time to cuddle with me! “I object late hours!”

Taeyeon shocks when she hears Jessica’s stern tone. “Why can’t I do late hours? Is it because I’m still new and you are afraid that if I handle too much case, I will ruin the company? I’m sorry I don’t know my place. I’m just so happy to be work again without have to think about debt that I forget my boundaries. Of course you will be more relief if other experienced lawyer that handle the cases. I’m sorry, Sica.” Taeyeon release her hug and look down dejectedly.

Jessica panics when she sees how Taeyeon misunderstood the meaning of her objection. She quickly grabs Taeyeon’s face and lifts it up so she can see Taeyeon’s eyes. She beats herself mentally when she sees Taeyeon’s sad eyes. Stupid Jessica! Now you make Taenggoo sad when you promise to always makes her happy!          

“No, Taenggoo. I object your late hours not because I don’t believe in you or your skills. I believe you with all my heart. I will not give you the director position if you are not smart enough! I’m a rational woman when it’s about company. I won’t endanger my company by putting an incompetent person in an important position just because I love her. I know you can handle all the cases perfectly.”

Taeyeon feels really relieved when she hears Jessica’s words but she still want to know the reason. “Then why can’t I do that? Everybody else do that if their assignment isn’t finished yet.”

Jessica caresses Taeyeon’s cheek lovingly and says all the things that have been bothering her since morning. “You know Taenggoo, you are the most gorgeous and smart women in my life. I love you very much and I hope one day we can build our little family together.” Jessica smiles gently when she sees Taeyeon smiles shyly.

“But unfortunately, your beauty is making me feels insecure. You are so beautiful and smart that everyone want to be with you. Did you realize how every employee wants to be your lover? I don’t want you to have late hours because my private time with you will be reduced! I know I sounded very selfish right now but I can’t be apart from you for so long! It’s unfair! Other women can touch you and see your smiles while I just sit here and let that happen! I know I sounded like a crazy possessive girlfriend but I..”

Taeyeon cuts Jessica’s ramblings with her kiss. She knows now how much Jessica loves her and she feels grateful and happy. Taeyeon deepens their kiss and pour all her feelings in it. She hopes Jessica can feel how much she loves Jessica too. Few moments later, Taeyeon moves back her head a little to catch her breath and peck Jessica once more before saying,” I understand.”

Taeyeon Jessica’s hair gently and put it beside her ear and let her arms hanging on Jessica’s neck. She looks at Jessica lovingly and pecks her once again because she can’t resist Jessica’s lips. “I understand your feeling because I felt it too. I felt insecure and small in front of you. You are a gorgeous and successful CEO while I’m just a poor and good-for-nothing nobody. You don’t need to feel insecure, Baby. I only want you in my life. Nobody else can make my heart beating so fast and feeling so loved. I want to be with you next year, ten years, hundred years and even my next lifetime. As cheesy as it sounds, nobody can replace you in my heart. If you leave me, my heart will broke so bad that nobody can fix it. I don’t want anybody to fix it.”

Jessica is touched by this heartfelt confession so she leans in to kiss Taeyeon and hoping it will lead to other *cough*intimate action that involving less clothed Taeyeon laying under her but sadly her dreams disturbed when the duo prankster barge in.

“Soo cheessyyy!!! My hands and toes curled so bad!! Help me, Yul Baby!”

“I think I will die soon from diabetes!! Taeyeon is sooo sweet! Help me, Yoong Baby!!”

YoonYul rolling around on the sofa while exaggerating their dying acting.

“Even if I die today, I’m happy because I die beside you, Yoong.”

“Even if I die with my fingers and toes curled like this, I’m happy too as long as I’m beside you, Yul Baby!”

“Yoong!”

“Yul!”

*Smack**Smack* “Ouch!” Jessica can’t take the acting anymore and punish them for ruining her moment. “Nobody is dying! And how can you enter my office? I’m sure I have locked it!”

“I’m Im Yoona! I can enter Sica Jung’s property whenever I want! There’s nothing that I can’t do! Hahaha!!” *Smack* “Unnie! It hurts!”

“Now tell me why you two are here or I will punish you more!” Jessica glares at them threateningly and raise her hand, ready to smack them again.

“I know how to solve the late hour problem!” Jessica raises her brow as a signal for them to continue their words.

“Taeyeon Unnie can do it in your office, Unnie! That way you can have your private time and Taeyeon Unnie can ask you if there’s something that she doesn’t understand or if she wants to make a decision, after all you are the CEO. It’s a win-win solution!” Yoona then lean to Jessica and whispers,” And you can do your ert action to Taeyeon Unnie here and nobody will dare to disturbed you. I know that you have a fantasy about doing it in your office.” Yoona then wink at the red face Jessica and running out with Yuri not far behind, not giving Jessica time to react.

“Stupid Yoona making me imagining THAT!” Jessica cursing Yoona under her breath and turns back to a smiling Taeyeon.

“I think it’s a good idea, Sica Baby.”

Jessica looks at Taeyeon with wide eyes and shrieks,” You don’t mind doing ‘it’ in my office?!” Oh my God! I don’t know that she won’t mind to do ‘it’ here!

“Why would I mind? You are my girlfriend. I’m more than happy to do it here.” Taeyeon then giggles innocently, happily. But in Jessica’s eyes, Taeyeon’s laugh looked y and seductive.

“T-Taenggoo, I don’t know that you are that kind of person too. I mean I’m happy to do it and I know that you are my girlfriend but doing it here is risky and other employee will gossiping behind your back.”

Taeyeon scratch her head at Jessica’s strange words and says,” Why would employees gossiping about us working late hours at your office?”

“Huh? Working? I thought..” Jessica finally realized her mistake and start fanning her hot and red face while hoping Taeyeon doesn’t realize it. “Uhm yes! Of course they will gossip about us because they like to gossip!”

“Huh? What are you talking abou..”

“Oh look, it’s time to go home! You brought a car, right? Then I’ll see you at home, Taenggoo!” Jessica bolted out of her office and bumps a lot of employee in process but she doesn’t care. She just wants to go home and dig a hole to hide herself.

Meanwhile in Jessica’s office, Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s retreating figure and chuckles mischievously. “Sica.. Sica.. you are so ert. Everyone that heard our conversation will know what kind of ‘work’ that you are talking about. Maybe one day I can fulfill your ert imagination, Byun Sica.”

Taeyeon softly close Jessica’s door, politely greets all the employees that she met, and chuckles again every time she remember Jessica’s expression.