Sica and Taenggoo 4

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Right when the clock strikes at twelve o’clock, Jessica wastes no time to run at the sleeping trio. She removes Sunny’s hand that hugging Taeyeon’s waist and Tiffany’s hand from Taeyeon’s cheek. After she is sure that the course is clear, she scoops Taeyeon bridal style and glares at the sleeping Sunny and Tiffany. Hmph! This is the last time anyone ever have skinship with my Taenggoo! Hmph!

Jessica then walks to the sofa in front of the monitor and start admiring her girlfriend. How could she look so adorable and gorgeous even when she sleeps? Her white and smooth skin, her fluffy cheeks, even her thin eyebrows are cute in Jessica’s eyes. Jessica shift a little to makes sure that Taeyeon is safe on her lap then smooching Taeyeon’s fluffy cheeks. “Taenggoo, wakey wakey..” *Smooch* “Taenggoo..” *Smooch*

Taeyeon whines because of the distraction and hides her face on Jessica’s neck, shielding her face completely from Jessica’s attack. Jessica giggles at Taeyeon’s moves and sways Taeyeon gently to wakes her up. “Taenggoo, wake up. It’s time for the final game.”

“No! Don’t wanna!” Taeyeon buries her face even deeper on Jessica’s neck accidentally brush her lips on Jessica’s sensitive spot, turning her on. Taeyeon’s steady hot breath makes the situation even worse. Jessica bit her lip to restrain herself. She looks down wanting to see Taeyeon’s innocent face but meet with Taeyeon’s smooth neck and collarbone instead. No Jessica! Control yourself! You can’t do that to a sleeping Taenggoo! Jessica gulp at the very inviting scene and says,” T-Taenggoo, y-you better wakes up now.. Please..”

Unfortunately Taeyeon doesn’t listen to Jessica’s plead and mumbles sleepily on Jessica’s neck instead. Jessica groans because she has reached her limit and so she looks around. Tiffany and Sunny are still sleeping and the rest of the members are going out to the restaurant. If I kiss Taenggoo’s neck now, no one would know! Should I do it? Jessica shakes her head and start scolding her byun self. No Jessica! You can’t take advantage from Taenggoo! Right when Jessica’s resolution is build, Taeyeon decided to shifts her around for a more comfortable position oblivious that by moving around, her creates friction with Jessica’s center and snaps her last defense.     

Jessica that has changed into her byun self, dove straight to Taeyeon’s neck and peppering kisses along her neck. Jessica can’t get enough with the feeling of Taeyeon’s skin on her lips so she tilt Taeyeon’s neck for more access and start nibbling along Taeyeon’s jaw.

Taeyeon wakes up when she feels like something wet glided along her neck and jaw. She opens her eyes and met with browns hairs which she is sure belong to her lover, judging for the flowery scent. Taeyeon moves her hand to Jessica’s hair intending to push her head from her neck but grips it hard instead when Jessica bit her neck to leave a hickey. Taeyeon moans unconsciously and fueling Jessica’s desire. Taeyeon that never encounter with this situation before stay still, doesn’t know how to handle this situation but when Jessica bit her once again on her collarbone and Taeyeon could feel aching feeling in between her leg and her is wet, she struggles to get out of Jessica’s tight embrace. Oh my God! I peed in my !

“Sica! Let me go! Sica!” Jessica that lost in her desires deaf to Taeyeon’s pleads while Taeyeon getting restless, afraid Jessica could feel her wet . The longer I sit on her lap the bigger chances that Sica knows I ‘peed’ in my ! Taeyeon look around the room and when she sees Tiffany and Sunny, she screams to wake them up. “Pany! Sunny! Help me! Sunny!”

Both Sunny and Tiffany stirs when they hear Taeyeon’s cries and their eyes open wide when they see Taeyeon look at them with panic expression and Jessica is busy ravishing Taeyeon’s neck and jaw. They run to Taeyeon’s aid with Tiffany pulls Jessica and Sunny hid Taeyeon behind her back. “Ya Sica! Control your ert self!” Tiffany scolds Jessica and smack her on the back of her head to snaps her out of her desires, which succeed.

Jessica struck with guilt when she saw Taeyeon’s messy appearance and panic expression. “I-I’m sorry Taenggoo! I-I don't mean to do that! I promise I won't do it ag..”

“No!” Taeyeon shouts before Jessica could finish her sentence.

Jessica looks at Taeyeon with confused expression. “N-no? You mean I didn’t f-force something that you d-don’t like?”

“No. I didn’t feel forced. I-I think I l-like it..” Taeyeon hid her red face on Sunny’s back after she said that.

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other couldn’t grasp the situation. “But Taeyeonnie, didn’t you scream our name and wanted to get out of Jessica’s lap? We are sure you look so panic.” Sunny speaks while turn her body to faced Taeyeon.

Taeyeon plays with her fingers hesitating to tell them of her ‘shameful’ condition but she knows that if she keeps quiet, her friends and her lover will get the wrong impression. Taeyeon creeps even closer to Sunny and whispers shyly,” I-I think I peed in my .”

Sunny looks at Taeyeon with shock expression and before she could speak anything, Taeyeon clamp Sunny’s mouth with her palm and whispers again,” I know this is embarrassing but I don’t know how could this happened to me! I mean, I don’t even want to pee but when Sica bit me, suddenly I could felt my is wet!”

Sunny silent for a moment to give time to her brain to connect the dot and when she finishes processing the data, she burst in laugh. “Hahahahaha!!! Oh my God! Taeyeonnie! You are so innocent!”

Taeyeon stares at Sunny like she is insane and crosses her leg when she remembers the condition of it. What’s so innocent about it? Is she going crazy because I wake her up so suddenly?

Sunny calmed herself and then asked Taeyeon,” So I assumed you want to go to the toilet now?”

Taeyeon answers the question with a very eager nod and without wasting anytime, dragging Sunny which dragging Tiffany with her to the toilet. Jessica looks at three retreating backs with confused expression but decided to ask about it later when they have returned. They better not molesting my Taenggoo or they will feel my wrath! Hmph!

In the toilet..

Taeyeon runs in to one of the cubicle but a second later she runs back out and stands in front of Sunny and Tiffany with a very shy expression. Sunny looks at her and asks,” What are you waiting for, Taeyeonnie? Don’t you want to change?”

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and then at Sunny and asks,” Change? Change what?”

Taeyeon plays with her fingers and answers Sunny’s question, ignoring Tiffany and her question. “I-I don’t have a new one.”

Sunny smiles at Taeyeon’s cute gesture and pinch her cheek. “Don’t worry. There are new underwears stocked in the elite’s room. We will take it for you. Just wait here, okay?”

Tiffany furrows her brows and looks back and forth at them again. “Underwear? Why would TaeTae needs a new underwear? And what do you mean with we? I don’t want to go with you! I want to stay here with TaeTae and asks her to tell me what is it that the two of you whispering about just now!”

Once again, Taeyeon answers Sunny without answering Tiffany’s question. “Okay, Thank you, Sunny.”

Tiffany can’t take the ignorance anymore so she opens to shouts at them but Sunny quickly block using her palm. “Hmmph hmph hmph!!!”

Sunny rolls her eyes in annoyance and says,” You need to come with me so I can tell you about our secret. Taeyeonnie won’t tell you because she feels embarrassed.”

Tiffany stops struggling and with a very bright smile drags Sunny out of the toilet. “Hurry then! I can’t wait to hear it!”

Taeyeon giggles at her friends’ antic and go to the sink to wash her face. She looks at her messy state and shakes her head. She takes off her glasses and loose her hair from the messy pony tail, intended to tie her hair again but stops when she hears footsteps going inside the toilet. Hmm? Sunny and Pany are so fast. She smiles to greet her friends but her smile changes in to a fear expression when her sight meets Song Ho instead of Sunny and Tiffany.

Song Ho his lips ertedly when he sees a very beautiful woman inside the bathroom. Well well well.. I don’t know there’s such a beautiful woman in this school. Song ho looks around and smirks even wider when he founds it empty. Even if I do her here, nobody will know! Hahaha!!! Song ho steps closer to Taeyeon without knowing that she is Taeyeon. He sees how the woman shakes in fear and keeps stepping back. Song ho can’t hold his urge anymore so he quickly trapped the woman between wall and his body and pull the woman by her chin to look at him. “Hmm… You have a beautiful face.” He then trails his eyes along Taeyeon’s body and his lips again. “You have a good body proportion too. Oh I will very enjoy my session with you!”

Taeyeon tries to pushes him in panic after she heard his words. “Please don’t do this! Please let me go!” Taeyeon’s eyes teared and she starts pounding Song ho’s chest with all her might but sadly Song ho is far stronger than her.

Song ho laughs like a maniac and rips Taeyeon’s uniform despite Taeyeon’s struggle, exposing Taeyeon’s upper body to his eyes.

“No! Help me! Sica!” Taeyeon tries to cover herself using her hand and shouts as hard as she can.

“Hahahaha!!! No one will help you! Why don’t you surrender yourself to me so we can enjoy it together? I promise you I will make it unforgettable!” Song ho gets ready to continue his act but several flashes light and sounds of camera snapping pictures stops him.

“Oh I will make today a very unforgettable day for you.” A very cold voice speaks behind him.

Taeyeon snaps her head when she hears a very familiar voice and she cries harder when her lover and friends stand inside the bathroom. “S-Sica.. Sica!” Taeyeon’s tears that she tried so hard to stop, flow freely now that she know that her lover will save her.

Jessica clench her teeth when she heard Taeyeon’s trembling voice and her rage fully consumed her when she sees that Taeyeon’s uniform has been ripped. Jessica stormed to Song ho, grabs his hair and throws him to the floor. Jessica wanted to beat him up but Taeyeon is more important than her desire so she quickly hugs Taeyeon to calm her down and shield her from anyone’s eyes.

“Sica, I’m afraid. Sobs. H-he t-tried to r-rap..” Taeyeon stuttered, cannot finish the sentence.

Jessica hugs Taeyeon even tighter and kisses her crown several times. “I know. I know. You don’t have to say it. You are safe now. No one will hurt you anymore. I’m sorry I’m late, Taenggoo.”

Taeyeon shakes her head to stop Jessica from blaming herself. “No, you are not at fault. As long as you are here, I will be fine. He is the one that at fault for trying to do that mean thing to me. He is mean, Sica.”

Jessica turns to Song ho that still lying on the floor and says coldly,” Yes, he is. And this time, I will punish him and no one will stop me.” Jessica turn to Yuri and says,” Yul, please lend Taenggoo your jacket.”

Yuri rushes to their side and help Taeyeon to wear it. After that, Jessica walks to Song ho with Taeyeon still in her hug and towering over him with hatred shown on her face. Song ho trembles at her expression but pretending to be brave. “Yah! Who are you girls? How dare you disturb me!” Song ho asks, annoyed by their intervention.

“Me?” Jessica point at herself then continue her sentence. “I’m Jessica Jung, only daughter of this school’s owner and girlfriend’s of Taeyeon, woman that you touched without respect just now!” Jessica smirks when she sees Song ho’s pale face. I messed with a Jung?! “I haven’t got my revenge when you bullied her for months and now you dare to do that!”

“I-I never bully her! The ones that I always bullied are nerds! So you are mistaken! A-and I’m sorry for what I did just now, If I know she is yours, I will leave her alone. Please believe me!” Song ho pleads with his knees on the ground.

Jessica points her finger to Taeyeon’s glasses on the sink and Sunny that stand near it, passes it to Jessica. Gently Jessica put the glasses on Taeyeon and turns at Song ho once again. Oh God! She is that nerd! I'm in a very big trouble! “ I see that you gotten back memories that you forget?” Jessica asks when she sees Song ho recognize Taeyeon now.

“I-I don..”

“You don’t know that she is beautiful and she is my girlfriend. If you knew, you would leave her alone and find another prey. Is that what you wanted to say?” Seeing Song ho nods eagerly making Jessica boiling in anger. “Even if that is true, bullying is not accepted in this school, even more pretending to be me!” Jessica kicks Song ho on his shoulder resulting on him falling flat on his back. Jessica then raises her right foot and stomps it with all her might to Song ho’s crotch, making him curled in to a ball. “That’s for bullying my girlfriend all this time and for her broken ribs!” Jessica kick him on his stomach just as hard as the first time and says,” This is for all the women that you have been played!” Jessica looks at her friends and command them,” Hold him down!” When Song ho lies flat on his back with the help from her friends, she stomps his crotch again and again through every words that she says. “How! Dare! You! Touch! My! Precious! Girlfriend!” Song ho that cannot withstand the pain anymore, fainted on the fourth stomps.

Jessica inhale and exhale to control her ragged breath and looks at the unconscious Song ho. “I think I will be only satisfied after I kill him!”

“No!” Taeyeon shouts loudly, startling all her friends. Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face with both of her hands and says,” Don’t do that. You have punished him enough. Judging from how hard you stomp at him, I’m sure he will have problem with his thing down there and that’s enough for me. Seeing you so protective to me is enough. I don’t want you to risk you safety by killing him. Just let the police take care of it. Okay?” Tayeeon kisses Jessica’s cheeks repeatedly to calm her down and put Jessica’s head on her neck. “Calm down, Baby. He’s not worth it. I don’t want to lose you.”

Jessica relaxes her body and return Taeyeon’s hug, pouring all her love in it. “You are right. He is not worth it. Let’s call police and makes sure he gets what he deserved. I’m sorry I lost in my anger again. That’s why I need you by side, Taenggoo. I love you, Baby.” Jessica leans and pecks Taeyeon’s forehead lovingly. Jessica and Taeyeon lost in their fluffy world but someone decided to break their happy bubble.

“Aww, look at our bipolar leader. One time she is as cold as killer and now she is as loving as husband.” Hyoyeon teases Jessica.

“That’s why I need you, Taenggoo. I love you, Baby. Muaaaaccchhhh.” Yuri reenact Jessica’s act by kissing Tiffany.

“Hyunnie, I love you!” Yoona doesn’t want to be left behind, leans to Seohyun to kiss her but get face palmed instead. “Unnie, stop teasing Jessica Unnie. She is just showing her love to Taeyeon Unnie.

“As expected, Hyunnie is the best!” Jessica merong-ed at Yoona then smiles gratefully at Seohyun and says,” Let’s drag this trash out of this bathroom and throw him in jail. After that, let’s go to our regular café. My treat!”

Yoona and Sooyoung’s ears perk up hearing the suggestion. "Yey, free food!!" They quickly drag Song ho out, hoping they will get the food quickly but little that they know, they never go to the café at all because of Sunny’s words.

Jessica stops when her arm tugs by Taeyeon. “What’s wrong, Taenggoo?” Jessica asks a very shy Taeyeon gently.

“I-I don’t think I can go to the café with you.” Taeyeon replies with her redden face.

“Why? You don’t like the location? We can go to another place.”

“No, not because of the location. It’s because..”

Jessica leans closer when Taeyeon looks very embarrassed to continue her words. “Because of what, Taenggoo? Tell me, it’s alright.”

Sunny rolls her eyes when she sees Taeyeon looks so embarrassed for the thing that’s not true. “Taeyeonnie, you are not peed in your pants. It is wet because you are by Jessica’s kisses. Jessica just need to finish what she has started and uncomfortable feeling in between your leg will be relieved.”

Jessica and Taeyeon look at Sunny with eyes wide open and red face but Sunny shakes her head when she sees Jessica secretly looks at Taeyeon with lust in her eyes. “Oh well, looks like Byun Sica won’t treat us today. Don’t worry, just go home and finish your business. I will pass your message to our friends.

Right after Sunny leave, Jessica carries Taeyeon bridal style and rushes outside. “Sica, calm down! Where are we going?!”

“We are going home so we can do it now! Blame Sunny for saying those things!”

“Noooooooo!!!!! Help, bad wolf princess is going to eat me!!!” Taeyeon’s voice echoed along the hallway but no one heard her plead.