My Vampire Wife (end)

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“Taenggoo..” A sweet voice whisper on her ear. “Wake up, Taenggoo..” Taeyeon stirs from her deep slumber and answers,” Hmm? What’s wrong, Baby? Is it morning already?” A pair of arm slid to her waist, pulling her backward to a soft body. Taeyeon cracks open her eyes and meet with beautiful scenery of full moon. Moon? Morning hasn’t come then why does she wake me up?

“I’m thirsty..” Jessica says huskily and start peppering kisses from Taeyeon’s exposed shoulder to her neck. She gently flips Taeyeon to face her then smiles. “I’m sorry to wake you up in the middle of the night but I really need to drink now or I will go berserk.”

Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face and pecks her forehead. She looks at her wife’s blue eyes, trying to convey her love by the stare. “You don’t have to apologize, Baby.” Taeyeon shifts their position so Jessica is on top of her and slowly pull Jessica to her neck. “Relieve yourself from the thirst my love, just remember to not me dry.”

Jessica tilts Taeyeon’s head and hums in satisfaction when her nose smells the mouth watering scent of Taeyeon’s blood. She the spot where she will sink her fang then shivers in delight. “I won’t drink too much, Honey. You know my hormone will be raging after I fed. I will leave enough blood for you so we can have our passionate night. You know I desire not only your blood but every part of your body. For some reason, tonight I want to have a very..”

Jessica kiss Taeyeon’s neck sensually. “Hot..”

Jessica presses her body to Taeyeon and moans when she feels Taeyeon’s curve. “And wild night with my wife.” Jessica waste no time then start sinking her fang. Taeyeon and Jessica spent the rest of the night conveying their love and of course to satisfy their ert side.

Fifty years has passed since Taeyeon’s memory back. At first, lots of people didn’t believe that she is the reincarnation of the great King but after she shows them her power and icy glares from her lovely wife, Vampire kingdom get its peace once again. Both of them spent every day of their life in happiness and five years ago, a little cutie pie enters their family.

Five years ago..

Taeyeon was doing her late patrolling when she heard sounds of a baby crying from inside the forest. There she found a girl baby bundled inside a thick blanket and a note that said that the mother of the baby didn’t want her anymore. “Looks like your mother leaves you here, Baby Girl. Why don’t you come home with me?” Taeyeon hugged the baby tight and in instance she stopped crying.

Taeyeon looked at the Baby’s face and fallen in love immediately. “Let’s get you home and meet your mommy. I’m sure she will love to have you around.” The baby giggled and cupped Taeyeon’s face using her little hands as though she agreed to Taeyeon’s preposition. True to Taeyeon’s prediction, Jessica squealed in happiness when she heard Taeyeon’s explaination. Although she is happy living with her wife but an addition of a little baby brought more joy in her life. They decided to name her Krystal and right on her first birthday, they changed her into a vampire. Krystal grew into a beautiful and skilled vampire thanks to her parent guidance but sadly she is also a mischievous child, thanks to her YoonYul aunties.

Present time, one fine morning…

“Mommy, is it true that Krystal is born because of the love from Mommy and Umma?” Krystal asks when three of them are having breakfast together.

Jessica pats her daughter’s head lovingly and answers,” That’s true, Darling. When two people love each other, a baby will be born as a symbol of their love.”

Krystal nods her head and continues to munch on her toast. Jessica sees this so she continues to eat too, thinking that her daughter curiousity has been fulfilled. “Hmm… Then Auntie Yoong and Auntie Yul didn’t lie to Krystal.”

Taeyeon’s ears perk when she hears the pranksters’ names. “What did your aunties told you, Honey?”

“Yesterday when we played in the wood, Krystal saw a deer climbed on the back of his friend then start shaking his body. Both of them screamed loudly and Krystal thought the man deer bullied the girl one so Krystal wanted to help her but Aunties stopped Krystal. They said the deers were making love to produced baby just like how Umma and Mommy did.” Krystal says innocently while keep eating, oblivious to her Umma and Mommy that choke on their food with their face redden like lobsters.

WHAT?! Those pranksters! How dare they corrupting my innocent daughter’s mind!! Jessica and Taeyeon screams mentally in anger. Taeyeon put her spoon and fork down. “Jessica Honey, why don’t you take our daughter to watch barney after she finish her breakfast? We bought the new series yesterday, right? We need to make her forget about ‘that’. I will join both of you after I trained Yuri and Yoona. Looks like they need more training. A fierce and hard one so their skill could improve.” Taeyeon smiles stiffly at Jessica.

Jessica caught on Taeyeon’s plan so she return the smile and says,” Yes, I will do it, Baby. Don’t forget to train them very very very hard. Make them remember today’s training for the rest of their life.”

“I will.” Taeyeon kisses Krystal and Jessica’s forehead and teleports to where Yoona and Yuri are.

“Good morning, Unnie!” “Yo, Taeyeon!” Both of them greet Taeyeon energetically.

“Good morning. I’m planning to train both of you, today.” Taeyeon says calmly.

“Alright! Bring it on!” YoonYul say still energetically, oblivious to Taeyeon’s boiling blood. Taeyeon nods then teleports three of them in to a big yard. She raises her hands and makes three meters high fences from rock. “Today I will test how strong you are. The theme is endurance.” Taeyeon looks at the YoonYul’s smiling face then smirks. She changes the color of their clothes to red then locks their power and makes one of their legs numb.

YoonYul’s smile flatter when they see Taeyeon’s smirk. “Why are you numbing one of our legs and change our clothes’ color?” Yuri asks with slight tremble in her voice.

“I heard from Krystal you told her what made love is.” Taeyeon says darkly.

YoonYul’s eyes widen in fear and start realizing that their lives are in danger. “T-Taeyeon… U-Unnie..”

“My small, pure, and innocent daughter’s mind is corrupted by you.” Taeyeon’s expression getting darker with every word that she says. “You asks why I did what I did to both of you, right? This is why.” Taeyeon snaps her fingers and four angry bison appear on the corner of the yard. Their eyes focused on two women that dressed in red. They kick the ground impatiently, wanted to lunge their selves to YoonYul.

“Unnieee!!!! Taeyeonnn!!! We are sorry!!! We are just trying to save the privacy of the deers!! You and Sica will be angry too if someone tries to disturbed your session!” Yoona and Yuri scream. O-ow, wrong answer! Both of them say mentally when they see Taeyeon’s angry expression.

Taeyeon narrows her eyes at them and grits her teeth when she hears the scream. “Privacy?! You could say that the deer help his friend to walk or make some lie! Yet you told her that! And how dare you compare us to deers!!”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath to calm herself. “Oh well, why would I shouts at you. Have a great training. I will be back in one hour and Sica says have fun in training.” Right after Taeyeon teleport back to her mansion, the bisons start running to their direction.

“AAAAAAAA!!!!! HELPPP!!!”

Jessica hears the screams so she chuckles happily. Krystal that hears this looks at her mummy. “Why are you laughing, mommy?”

“Because Umma trained your aunties really hard and they are getting stronger. Mommy is happy because Umma made your Aunties stronger.” Taeyeon answers after appears out of nowhere.

That day YoonYul learn their lesson. Never teach something erted to Krystal and always bring a baseball bat everywhere they go to save their lives incase Taeyeon decided to ‘train’ them again. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Krystal lead the Kingdom with the help of YoonYul and they always try their best to guarantee the safety and happiness of their family and civilians.