EH: 10 years Apart

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, READERS!!! to who ever that celebrating it. hope you get lots of candies!! Peace out!

Jessica was 10 years old when Taeyeon is forced to leave her side. A newly turned unsupervised vampire has gone mad and killed more humans that Taeyeon ever killed in a year. To solved the problem, Taeyeon had no choice but to go there by her self and try to find his maker, made him/her trained their creation or killed him. But sadly the situation happened in europe and even with her power, it will take 10 years or more. At first, Taeyeon didn't want to do anything about it as she only cared about her friends and Jessica. But a visit from an old friend one night changed her mind, Hyoyeon, the vampiress that controlled europe, her oldest friend just like Yuri, Yoona, and other 6 vampires.

"Why are you here, Hyo?" Taeyeon asked without even turning her head. She has felt Hyoyeon's presence right before she enter her home after looking after her little human.

"Impressive! Even after I used the potion to neutralize my scent, wear the invincible cloak, you can still feel me. As expected of our leader!" Hyoyeon walked out of the shadow to present herself while looking at Taeyeon in awe.

"First of all, I can feel you, so I don't need my eyes or nose to know you are around. Second of all, I'm not your leader anymore, you are. And last but not the least, with the amount of perfume that you poured on your body, even human can know that you are here. Also, your invincible cloak didn't cover your shoes." Always the clumsy one.

" Tsk! It's just the formalities! Everyone knows that you put me as the leader because you feel burdened with the title. You are the fastest, smartest, strongest one among us, also the oldest, so you are our leader in our heart."

Taeyeon felt uncomfortable with Hyoyeon's display of affection so she glared at her instead then sat on her couch lazily. " Shut up. Just tell me why you are here. "

Hyoyeon followed Taeyeon's step to flopped her self on the couch and glared at her teasingly. "Can't I just visit my friend without reason? Is Taenggoo not happy that Hyoyeonnie come and visit her?" Hyoyeon then playfully pout, happy to see Taeyeon's disgusted expression.

Taeyeon palmed Hyoyeon's face and pushed her to the end of the couch. "You know we all not that sappy. And we have never met unless it is our annual meetings. So despite that I'm happy that you are here and alive although still clumsy, which you really should do something about it, I'm sure there is something important that you need to tell me. You and I know that you hate travelling this far for stupid catching up, we are not the affectionate member. Once again, what's up?"

Hyoyeon looks at Taeyeon fondly. She knew that although Taeyeon never shows it openly, she is the most caring member in their group. The reason she choose Hyoyeon as the leader is also because she knew that Hyoyeon had an inferiority complex and hoping by making her the leader, she can be more confident.

"Alright, let's talk seriously. The reason why I'm here is because of the killings that happened in my territory."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow on this. "The newly turned vampire? It's not that serious. You can just caught it and made the maker train him or just make it disappear. No need to come here."

"I could. But Wendy is a little bit hard to contained because her maker see no reason to train her and warned us to not kill his toy."

"His toy? He made her just to play with her or what?" Taeyeon frowned in distase at the thought of ruthless vampires like that.

"Yeah, he let her fed on random pedestrian and when she is strong enough, he will make her his punch bag. Can't kill an already dead creature, he said. And I have seen how he treat her, as he likes to do it in public. More satisfying for him, I guess." Hyoyeon laugh humourlessly.

"Still not my problem. You can just kill him and the problem will disappear." Taeyeon says, dismissively.

Hyoyeon nodded absentmindedly at this. "I could. But after I found out more about Wendy and after I talked to Fany and Hyunnie, we conclude that we need to ask you first before we execute our plan."

This got Taeyeon's attention. If Fany and Seohyun think that she need to know, then this is important." Okay? "

" So, first, the maker is one of the royal vampire family, so we need your permission as the person with the highest authority at our society to kill him. So this is the letter that Hyunnie made and we need your mark as the sign of permission."

Taeyeon bite her thumb til it bleed a little then pressed it on the paper. "There you have it."

"Thanks. The other thing is, you know that when the maker died, his creation vanished with him unless other higher vampire claimed her first, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware."

"The thing is Wendy is only a 7 years old orphan child and she is your little Jessica's most loved cousin. The one that she used to visit every year until Wendy's parents died on his hand."

"And why would I.."

"Because even if you don't want to admit it, you love little Jessica and you don't want her to be sad even more in her already miserable life."

Taeyeon can feel headache is coming. She sighs defeatedly before she speaks," How bad is it?"

Hyoyeon knew that Taeyeon is worried about Jessica, considered it will take a long time to travel to europe and finished the problem. "It depends on how fast you can reclaimed Wendy, but give or take 10 years. You know it's not easy to deal with the royalty brat and even more to train a confused newly turned vampire kid. It will be faster for you if I kill them all, but It's your choice."

Taeyeon growls. "Should've killed him years ago when he messed up. Blame the royalty tried to save their face! But this time, no more second chance for this stupid piece of !"

"So you are going?"

Taeyeon looks at Hyoyeon blankly, traces of worries in her eyes. "Don't really have a choice now, am I? Better train her now and made her my subordinate than kills her." After all, she is Jessica's cousin.

Hyoyeon pats Taeyeon's shoulder sympathetically. "I'm sure Yoona and Yuri will take care of her really well. You chose them to be your right and left hand for a reason, right? Also, what could be happened in 10 years? I'm sure nothing much!

" 10 years is a lot of time for a mortal, Hyo. But I don't really have a choice. He need to be dealt with now or worst things will happened because of him. If the royalty still backing him up, then I have no choice..." Taeyeon then look at Hyoyeon darkly. "No choice but to erase all the royalty in this world. Every single one of them."

Hyoyeon shivers in fear and excitement. It's been a long time since they had war and fight so she is excited. Taeyeon is a very calm and wise vampiress and she doesn't really like to take part in anyone's problem. But if you get on her bad side, nothing can save you. Not unless you kill your self. And Taeyeon only get angry about two things. If you hurt her people or if someone doing something bad to children. And this man did both of them. Hyoyeon is sure this will not end peacefully. It is also why it won't end fast.

"When will you be ready to leave, Taenggoo?" Hyoyeon asks curiously.

"Now. The sooner the better. I'll just meet Yoona and Yuri first, then we'll leave."

"No need to find us, Unnie. We heard all of it. Just go, we'll take care of little Jessica."

Taeyeon turns to the door and smile slightly. "Good. Do your job or you'll get it from me 10 years from now."

Yoona hugs Taeyeon tightly, expressing her worry. She knows that things will likely gets ugly. Be safe, please.

As though Taeyeon understand Yoona's worry, she pats Yoona's back lightly. I will.

Yuri on the other hand is extremely confident that nobody can hurt her, even more when another members are supporting her from behind. So she ruffles Taeyeon's hair playfully. "I'm jealous! I want to be in the war too! But I know how important this girl's heart is, so I guess my job here is also important!"

Taeyeon glared at Yuri half heartedly. "Good that you know! So makes sure that you do your job appropriately and always listen to Yoona's words!"

"Yes! Yes! Mom! Just go! No need to worry!" Yuri salute playfully.

Taeyeon looks at Yuri suspiciously, feeling like Yuri is about to do something bad. Because Yuri was never this obedient. But time is pressing up so she shrugs her feeling and decided to believe her in spite of her gut said that something bad is going to happen.

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon left immediately that night and arrived one month later. When they arrived, other members are already there, discussing the problem and ways to solve it.

"Yo yo! I have bring back our leader! Put your hands up!" Hyoyeon shouted excitedly, putting her hands up expecting the other will follow her.

But instead of reacting to her silliness, they look at them half worried half happy, especially at Taeyeon.

Tiffany is the first one to reach Taeyeon and hug her. "I'm so happy to see you, Tae Tae. And I, We really want to catching up. But I don't know how, the royalty knew that Hyoyeon went to get you and all of us have gone back here. They also knew that the reason why we are all here is because of Wendy."

Taeyeon pats Tiffany's fondly then quickly hugs them as a greeting before flopped on the chair that has be designated for her. "Let's hear the bad thing then, Fany."

Tiffany immediately sits, followed by Hyoyeon. "James has tried to make the royalty backed him up, like all of them. And rumour has it that he succeed. There is also a rumour about you saying that you are not as strong as you used to be ever since you lost your heart. This rumour is the one that pushed the royalty together as those people always gravitate to the strongest one."

Taeyeon pulls her legs up and put it on the table, relaxing her self. She smirks coyly at her members." That's a lot of rumours. But it is called a rumour for a reason. And rumours for almost people, put them on disadvantage." Taeyeon smirks meaningfully at her thought but then looks at her members gently. "But not for me.Is there any other information that I need to know before I told you what I think of this?"

Seohyun looks at Taeyeon grimly. "Ever since Hyoyeon left, more killings happened and they blames it on Wendy. And they are planning to kill her by exposing her under the sun as the punishment."

"That's a little bit not good but I assumed that you have all the prove we need to prove that Wendy is innocent?"

"I do."

Taeyeon smile proudly at her dongsaeng. As expected from Seohyun. Always prepared. "And when will they execute the punishment?"

"We don't need to worry about that. You know how the Song family loves money and other materialistic stuff?" This time Sooyoung is the one that speak.

"I know. Although I don't understand why do they even need that." Taeyeon tilted her head to look at her.

"Because, Taeyeon ah. Some vampire, well most of them, like to buy pretty things that made them looks more attractive. And they need money for that."

"But why? Our race, vampire race is the most beautiful race that ever exist. Everyone knows and agreed on it."

Sooyoung chuckles at Taeyeon's rare confused expression. "Because even among the beauties, there'll always be the one who is the most beautiful. Queen of them all. That title is what they have been trying to get."

"Still not get it, and I'm not interested with this topic. So, the point of this conversation is that because we have what they want, we can push the date as far as possible?"

"I'll teach you about it next time. You need it, Taeyeon ah. And as for your question, yes we can. We have too many of those things that they want, and it's growing even more with the help of our smart member. So as I said, no need to worry about the punishment date."

Taeyeon nods in approval. "Good. So where's the girl now?"

They all glances at each other. "This is the real bad news." Sunny speaks. "They put her inside the 'Pyramid' to make sure that we can't save her."

Taeyeon stands abruptly at this. "Are we talking about the 'Pyramid'? The one that.."

"Yup, that one." Hyoyeon cuts Taeyeon. "The one that they put you when you went on rampage."

"That's smart of them to choose that place.. If they want to delayed our rescue. But if they think I can't get the girl out when I, my self has escaped from there, then that is a stupid move."

"But Tae Tae, that place your mind out the longer you stay there. And it has 100 floors with guards in every floor. It will takes months to a year to get in and out there, even more if you have to take a child with you. A wild and dangerous one." Tiffany stops her long explaination and then speaks after hesitated for a moment. "Don't take it the bad way, but wouldn't it be easier if we just kill James, the root of this problem? You know that sometimes sacrifices are needed in a battle."

Taeyeon frowns in displease. She understands that Tiffany is only saying this for her sake, but thinking about 7 years old child punished for something that is not her fault, boils Taeyeon's blood." I know you say what you said out of love but I don't want to hear it from you or any other member anymore. Talk about it again then don't blame me if I do something that you won't like. That child's safety is as important as mine!"

Tiffany pouts guiltily then stand beside Taeyeon in a flash. "I'm sorry, Tae Tae. I was just worry about you. You attract problem wherever you go! So excuse me if I'm really really worried."

Sooyoung then also appeared on Taeyeon's other side and pats her shoulder fondly. "Yeah, not only Fany, all of us are worried about you. Or did you forgotten how was your condition when you have managed to escape? We need to put you on the freeze chamber to save your cutie ."

Taeyeon felt guilty when the rest of members hums in agreement solemnly. She knows that she is going to risk her life, but just by imagining what Wendy is and going through, weight outs all her other thought.

"I'm sorry, Fany." Taeyeon then hugs Fany tightly. "I just hate to knows that an innocent child is suffering and do nothing about it." Taeyeon pulls back and look at Tiffany in the eyes. "I'll be super careful. And you also know that I got stronger as I aged, there's a possibility that I will get out of there unscathed."

"That's what we all hope, Unnie. But just you know I have binded my soul to you, so if you died in there, I will die too."

Taeyeon's And other's eyes widen in shocked. "Seohyunnie!"

Seohyun smile at them shakily and tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "I know that it was reckless and selfish and stupid, but I can't keep living in this world without you in it. So if you decided to be selfish and sacrifice your self, you should remember that you sacrifice me too."

No one can say anything after their maknae's outbursts. They don't know what to feel about this revelation.

"But Hyunnie, you have binded your soul to Hyoyeon when you guys get married. So how come you binded your soul to Tae Tae?" Tiffany asked in confusion then whips her head to Hyoyeon when a thought enter her mind. "Unless Hyo was agree? Because two soul that has been binded into one can no longer bind to anyone else unless both of them agree. So in another word.."

Hyoyeon shrugs cooly like it's not a big problem. "Hyunnie is my center of life, Taeyeonnie is the core of our group. Either way my life will be miserable without them. So when Hyunnie told me her idea, I agreed in a heartbeat. This way Taeyeonnie will think twice, thrice, hundred of times when a stupid thought like sacrificing her life entered her mind. Simple as that."

Taeyeon gaping, looking at the couple that looks proud on what they did. She is in disbelieve and touched by their love.

"But why didn't you tell us? We can all join you and bind our soul to Taenggoo too!" This time Sunny protested while the others nods and frowned at the couple.

"Girls!" Taeyeon shouts at her members that talk amongst their self.

"Are you saying that you want to do it too? All of you?"

"Yes, of course! It's better to die together then live without one of our member!"

Seohyun sighs in relief at this. She smile brightly at her unnies and show them the paper that has Taeyeon's blood in it. "The truth is I already bind our selves to Taeyeon Unnie but told only Hyo Unnie, Yoong Unnie, and Yuri Unnie. Because I'm afraid other Unnies will think that it is a crazy idea! But I'm relieved to know that you all are agreed!"

"Nice one, maknae!" all of them high fived Seohyun, deliberately ignored Taeyeon's glare.

"Yah! Do you know what you just did?? You all can die! Break the spell this instance!"

"I'm sorry Unnie but it is not possible. It can only be broken when you fallen in love to someone and decided to bind your heart to your love one. And because you don't have that kind of person yet, you are binded to us. I'm really sorry." Seohyun explain in a flat tone, looking not sorry at all.

"You don't look sorry at all, Hyunnie."

"This is my sorry expression. You can ask Hyo Unnie. I don't care even if you don't believe me. Just make sure you don't die! Let's move to another agenda." Seohyun ordered them sulkily. Everybody chuckles at Seohyun's childish tantrums. They don't take it to heart because they know how much Seohyun loves them and vice versa.

"Yeah, so tell us what is your plan for James, Taenggoo?" Sunny asked the still dazed Taeyeon.

"Oh.. Uhm.. James.. Right.." Taeyeon shakes her head to focus her mind. All of them let Taeyeon be for a moment, as Seohyun always that kind of impact to them. No one can beat the maknaes. Not Yoona, moreover Seohyun. Maknae on top is this group's reality.

" So, James. Before we do something about the corrupt royals, I want to 'speak' to him first. I want to hear what he has to say about what he has been doing. And I need to 'speak' with him at dawn right before the sun rises."

"Me and Hyo Unnie will grab him. We know where he'll be every night." Seohyun answered.

"Okay.."

"I have a question though. What if on the way here, I accidentally drop him or he hit his head on my elbow, or he fall of the stairs because he drunk? Accidentally, of course."

Taeyeon shivers at Seohyun's intense stare. "W-we can't do anything about it, if it is an accident, right?"

Seohyun smirks darkly, pleased at Taeyeon's answer. "Riiiightttt... Accident happens at anytime and any place. Who's going to know, right Hyo Unnie?"

Hyoyeon is a little bit afraid of Seohyun's creepy smile so she nods vehemently. "Yes yes! Just like I accidentally knocked Taeyeon's antique vase last month."

"What! Which one!" This time Taeyeon is the one that stare at Hyoyeon intensely.

"Alright alright! Break it up, kids! We have more important things to do! Continue explaining your plan, Tae Tae!"

Taeyeon throws her pen at Hyoyeon's forehead as a revenge then smile satisfiedly when she sees Hyoyeon crouching on the ground while grabbing her redden forehead.

"Next is I need to know the exact level that Wendy being held on. I we get the information, then i can get in, grab her, take her out in less than an hour. Do you think you can get it done, Syoung ah?"

"Of course!" Sooyoung says as she flips her hair Confidentially. "I can even get her secrets if you want."

"That won't be necessary. Just get the information that I need... Buttt.. If you had alot of time left and you feels like it will be useful, get all their secrets. I'm sure it'll be usefull in the future. Make sure that they didn't remember meeting you, though. We don't want to spoil our surprise."

"Of course. But you know that I can hypnotized anyone I want so don't worry. They won't remember."

"Okay, for the rest of the member, I want you girls to find out if James has any enemy. Enemy of our enemy is our friends, right?"

Seeing the other members nod excitedly, Taeyeon continue giving out her order. "One more thing. I have a feeling that an old friend will come and visit me tonight, so I want you girls to refrain your selves from coming here. She is shy like that." Taeyeon smile meaningfully then left her member in a blink of an eye.