Angel Bodyguard 3

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

"This is our bedroom!” Jessica opens the door and gesturing for Taeyeon to enter the room. Jessica’s bedroom is basically a penthouse. There’s a small living room with a very big 3D TV, a kitchen, and a Jacuzzi. To the left, there’s another door that lead to the bedroom. In the bedroom there’s a king size bed, a bathroom and a built in closet. “Look, the bed is big enough for two of us so I don’t want to hear any excuse from you to sleep on the couch or on the floor. You will sleep beside me on the same bed. Do you understand?” Jessica asks Taeyeon with her hands on her hip, showing her dominance. She knows that she is pushing her luck by ordering Taeyeon but it won’t hurt to try, right?

Taeyeon raises her brows but then shrugs her shoulder carelessly. “Whatever you say, Miss. Now where should I put my things? I want to unpack.”

Jessica smiles brightly, not believing her luck. “You can use the closet. We will share. From now on you can use everything in this house. What mine is yours too.” And one day I will have your heart heuhhehehe…

“You are very kind, Miss. Now if you excuse me, I need to unpack now..”

“I’ll help!!” Jessica says excitedly. “You know what, let me unpack your belonging. You just take a rest.” This makes me feel like I’m her wife. Jessica squeals like a school girl inside her head.

“What?! I can’t do that! You are my employeer, I need to serve you not the other way around!” Taeyeon says sternly. This Jessica is a little bit strange. Why would she do that? It’s not like she is my wife.

 Jessica bit her lips in frustration and quickly thinks for a reason that could convince Taeyeon. What should I say? I’m not blaming her, I will be freak out too if a stranger asks me to unpack my belonging. But I want to do that! A bulb appears in her head so she snaps her finger and turn to Taeyeon. “I need to see what’s inside your bag and makes sure you didn’t bring anything dangerous or erted and since I’m going to takes out your things, it will be more efficient if I put it in the closet right after I inspected it.”

Taeyeon pondering about Jessica’s reason for a while but agreed nonetheless. Well, her words are true and it will save me the trouble. Truthfully, Taeyeon hates unpacking the most. “Alright. Have it your way, Miss. Let me take a bath while you are doing your inspection.”

Jessica throws a dazzling smile to Taeyeon and nods her head. “Go ahead, the towel and new toothbrush are inside the cupboard in the bathroom. After I finish my inspection, I will give you clothes for sleeping.”

Despite the strange request, Taeyeon obediently go to the bathroom. Hmm.. She act more and more like my wife.. I’m not used to it but I’m not complaining. I feel loved and warm. Unknowingly, she smiles.

Jessica waits until the showers turn on then she rolling around on her bed, expressing her happiness. “She is so cute and obedient and y and she has everything that I want from a lover! I will try hard to make her mine!” She rolls around for a few more minutes then take Taeyeon’s bag to the closet. “Now it’s time to see Taeyeon’s underwear. Hehe…” Jessica smirks ertedly and starts rummaging inside Taeyeon’s bag. Yes, another reason of Jessica insisting on unpacking Taeyeon’s bag is so that she knows what kind of bra and that Taeyeon wears everyday and one more thing that important.. Her size..

First Jessica put Taeyeon’s shirt, t-shirt, tank tops, jeans, and hot pants neatly beside her own clothes. And finally, the time that she has been waiting has comes, it is time to see Taeyeon’s , boxers, and bra. Jessica takes out the boxers and giggles when she sees how colorful it is and full of cartoon images. Tweety, Winnie the pooh, and peas in a pod. Cute! Jessica then takes out the bras and and immediately pinches her nose to prevent her blood drops on Taeyeon’s underwear. Damn! I can’t believe she wears this y underwear. Taeyeon’s bra and paties are all a set and most of them have lacy. Jessica starts imagining Taeyeon clad only in her underwear and start drooling. She will look so y! And her size is only one size smaller than me so I’m sure as hell that her body proportion is perfect! I can’t wait to have her hehehe….

Sounds of shower being turned off, snaps Jessica from her erted daydreaming. She hastily put everything inside the closet, picks a big loose t-shirt and a dookong boxer then sits on the bed, waiting for her future lover steps outside the bathroom. Can any of you guess why Jessica chooses that outfit? Because Taeyeon’s skin is exposed more in this outfit and at night she could ‘accidentally’ molesting Taeyeon. Yes, that’s how erted Jessica is for Taeyeon and she is proud of it.

A clad in a towel only Taeyeon steps out the bathroom and being a byunSica she is, she uses this chance to checking out Taeyeon’s body. Hmmm… Delicious! That milky white skin, that y curve.. Then a drop of water from Taeyeon’s hair falls to her neck, trails down to her cleavage. Ugh, I envy that droplet of water! I wish I am the water!

Taeyeon feels Jessica’s piercing stare on her body and it brings shiver along her spine. Why is she looking at me like that? Taeyeon clears awkwardly. “Uhm, where is my clothes, Miss?”

“Huh? What?” Jessica asks, half conscious half daydreaming. “Oh, clothes? Here!” Jessica gives the clothes with her face as red as lobster because Taeyeon looks at her with disapproving look as though she knows that Jessica is ying at her.

“Is this all?” Taeyeon asks shyly, looking at the clothes.

“What do you mean?”

“Where’s my.. Uhmm..” Taeyeon’s face as red as tomato, embarrassed to ask.

“Where’s your?? What?” Jessica furrows her brows.

“You know, the things that I wear inside this clothes…” After she said that, not only her face that red, her ear, neck, almost all over her body reddens.

“Oh, you mean your underwear?” Jessica asks with smirks attached on her beautiful face. “I didn’t give it to you on purpose.”

Taeyeon’s eyes rounded in shock and ask, half shrieking at Jessica. “What? Why?! I-I have to use it! I’ll just take it by myself!” Taeyeon speed wakling to the closet but Jessica’s next words makes her stop and stood stiffly.

“Oh well, if you want to wear your bra and , you can’t wear the t-shirt and boxer. I used to sleep but to respect you, I will sleep in my underwear and it won’t be fair if I sleep in my underwear while you have full clothes on.”

“T-t-that’s absurd! If you want to be fair then wear full clothes like me! I won’t follow your order this time!” Taeyeon stood firm on her decision and throw Jessica a hard stare. Hmph! I’m not that easy to be played on! Then she turns around and wants to resume her journey to the closet.

“Fine.” Taeyeon smile in relieve when she hears this. “Fine, I will let you have your way. But I will sleep the same way I always sleep then. Good night, Taeyeon. I will take a bath then join you on the bed.” Taeyeon loses her strength when she imagining sleep with a vixen. She immediately run to Jessica, drops to her knees and hug Jessica’s leg. “I’m sorry, miss Jung! I will wear whatever it is that you give me but please don’t sleep ! I’m sorry!”

Jessica turns to her left to hide her victorious smile. After controlling her expression, she looks at Taeyeon in the eyes and speaks sternly,” So you finally realize that trying to disobey me is a wrong move and promise to always agreed to whatever I say?”

Taeyeon sighs in defeat and answers,” Yes, Miss. I will follow your order except your safety arrangement.”

Jessica smiles brightly and nods in approval. “Great! You can’t back out from your words! Now put your clothes on and stop calling me ‘Miss’. I will call you Taenggoo and you will call me Sica. That nickname is exclusively for me and you so no one else could call you like that, do you understand?”

”Yes, Sica.” First day of meeting her and I’m already defeated by her. I wonder what will happen in weeks or months..

Before Jessica closes the bathroom door, she poke her head to Taeyeon’s direction and says,” Oh, I forgot. I already order the maid to cook something for you. You look exhausted and food can bring you back to your one hundred percent condition.”

Taeyeon smiles genuinely and bows at Jessica. “Thank you for your concern, Sica. I will enjoy the food.”

Jessica waves her hand dismissively at Taeyeon’s thankfulness. “That’s fine. I didn’t do it for you only. If we want to play tonight, you need to be very strong so I can be satisfied.”

And just like that Taeyeon faints with blood oozed from her nose leaving Jessica scolding herself. “Aww, look what have you done, Jessica! Now you can’t play with her tonight because you can’t hold your tongue!”