Sica and Taenggoo 2

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“Sica, what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while trying to swat Jessica’s hands that tugging at her shirt.

“I’m helping you to prepare taking a bath. What else will I do?” Jessica answers nonchalantly.

“Then why does your face is red and your nose is about to bleeding right now? You are imagining something don’t you?” Taeyeon whack Jessica on the head and push her out of the bathroom.

“Just wait outside and calm your hormone, woman.” Taeyeon shakes her head and mutters,” I can’t believe her byun self gets out freely after we are together.”

Few days ago, Jessica confessed her feelings to Taeyeon right when she gains her consciousness. Feeling the same way, Taeyeon accept Jessica’s confession and their status change from best friend to lovers. Since then, Jessica being extra loving, extra possessive, extra gentle, and last but not the least, extra ert. First days in their relationship, the byun sica self hasn’t came out so when Jessica suggest Taeyeon stays in her house momentarily until she recover, Taeyeon agreed right away without knowing what she get herself into.

Jessica suggest they share the same bedroom and bed so she can keep an eye on Taeyeon and again, Taeyeon agreed happily, grateful for her girlfriend’s ‘kindness’. Jessica insisted to assist Taeyeon in everything that she does from eating to taking a bath. At first when Jessica wants to help Taeyeon ing her clothes when she wanted to take a bath, Taeyeon thought this is a little bit strange but shrugging off the thought by thinking Jessica is just being a meticulous person.

Finally on the third day they live together, Taeyeon put one and one together and understand that her girlfriend is a ByunSica. Every time Jessica sees Taeyeon clad only in her underwear, her face will be red, sometimes drooling, sometimes bite her lips, and once she got a nose bleed. When Taeyeon confront Jessica with this fact, Jessica denied it but Taeyeon doesn’t believe her so she went to their honest maknae which without hesitation confirmed it.

“Oh well, I’m not fully against it though. Wanted by your love ones is a very good feeling. Moreover I can feel she loves me so much.” Taeyeon smiles lovingly and continues taking a bath.

Jessica pouts at the closed door and curse YoonYul inside her head. If only they didn’t say that sentence, she is sure her byun self won’t be uncontrollable like now.

Flasback to the day Taeyeon’s arm broke…

Four of them are in Jessica’s car and speeding to the direction of the hospital but suddenly Jessica speaking,“ I change my mind. Bring her to my house. Our family has the best doctor and facilities. Those hospitals will only treat her halfheartedly because of her family status.” Jessica says to her driver. Without hesitation, the driver changes the direction and they arrive at the Jung mansion minutes later Right when Jessica step outside the car, she start barking orders. “Butler Oh! Help YoonYul to take Taeyeon to my room! Butler Shin! Call our doctor now!”

Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri are now inside Jessica’s room where doctors are trying their best to stay calm and treat Taeyeon’s arm but they found it hard to not fidgeting when Jessica’s piercing glares following their every move. Moreover, every time Taeyeon twitch a little when they touch her, Jessica will growl dangerously.

Yoona looks at the doctor with pity and says,” Unnie, I think you need to give the doctors some space and stop breathing down their neck. They could make a mistake because of you. You are making them nervous.”

Jessica contemplated for a second and then steps back. “Fine. I just don’t want they do something wrong and makes Taenggoo more hurt.”

Yoona smiles at Jessica’s concern and pat her head. “Aigoo, you are such a cutie and softie for Taeyeon Unnie. Why don’t you just confess to her, tell her the truth about yourself, and take her in our circle. That way she won’t ever get bullies again and you can act lovey dovey toward her as much as you can. I know how much you want to molest Taeyeon Unnie. I can see it in your eyes, Byun Sica Unnie.”

Jessica’s face as red as tomato when she heard Yoona’s teasing. She can’t believe her friends could read her mind so easily. “I-I’m not!”

“Oh yes you do, Sica. Don’t think I didn’t see how you are drooling over Taeyeon when she stretches her hands and her abs shown.” Yuri joins Yoona to tease Jessica.

“Or when Taeyeon Unnie’s shirt gets soaked by the water that the bullies thrown at her, making her shirt see through and her bra easily spotted.”

“Or when you sneakily d her when she is about to tripped and you catch her. Everyone knows that you her on your own will, yet because of her innocence, she doesn’t suspect anything.”

“Yahh!!!” Jessica shouts and clamps their mouths using her palm. “There are other people here!”

And right then the doctor speaks timidly. “Uhm, Miss Jung, we have finished treating your girlfriend.”

Jessica turns to the doctor and stares at them. “Did you hear anything just now?”

The doctors gulp in fear and shake their head. “We didn’t hear anything. We are just concentrating on our work that we can’t hear other sounds!”

“Good. If any rumors go out after this, I know who I have to find. Dismissed!”

Yoona and Yuri are laughing their asses out looking at the doctor that running out of the room. “Aww, our princess is shy. Don’t worry, Taeyeon is a good person. She will accept you for who you are which is a byunsica.” Yuri says and then laughs along with Yoona.

“Ssssshhhh! You are going to wake Taenggoo!” Jessica grabs Yoona and Yuri by their collar and drags them outside the house.

Back to present..

“Curse you Chodings!” But then Jessica smiles happily because today is the first day they go to school again after Taeyeon’s incident and she can’t wait to announce to the whole school that Taeyeon is hers. Jessica walks to the dressing room to change her clothes and prepare Taeyeon’s uniform in process. “Hmph! Now that she is mine, other student better watch their act. If there is someone dares to flirt with my Taenggoo, he or she will be dead!”

Ten minutes later, Taeyeon walks out from the bathroom clad in towel and greeted by a grinning Jessica. Taeyeon shakes her head but walks to Jessica’s direction. She pecks Jessica’s cheek and says,” I will wear my clothes by myself so wait for me in the living room, alright?”

Jessica’s smile vanishes right away and she starts stomping her feet. “No! I want to help you! I want to see your bo.. I mean I want to assist you in every way that I can!”

Taeyeon laughs at Jessica’s slips and pushes her gently outside the dressing room. “If you want to help me, why don’t you prepare a bowl of cereal for me? I’m very hungry right now and I will be very grateful if you do that.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica’s frowning face and speaks again. “well, if you don’t want to, it’s alright. I’m sure Yoong or Sooyoung will be more than happy to prepare the food with me and share the food later.”

Jessica knits her brow and look at Taeyeon intently. “What do you mean with share the food?”

Uh uh, that’s it. If I can’t win the fight with Byun sica, I’m sure possessive sica will be effective. Mwahahaha!!! Taeyeon smiles innocently and says,” You know, share the food like one spoon for me and one spoon for them.”

Jessica tries to digest Taeyeon’s words slowly. One spoon for Taenggoo, one spoon for Yoong or Sooyoung with the same spoon.. Wait… Isn’t that means.. Jessica’s expression darkens and she exhales loudly from her nose. INDIRECT KISS!!! There’s no way I’m going to let anyone kiss my Taenggoo!! “NO!!” Jessica shouts unconsciously. She then stomps outside the bedroom while saying,” I will prepare the cereal! I will feed my Taenggoo!! And I will be having the indirect kiss with her! Not other person! Hmph!”

Taeyeon laugh heartily as seeing Jessica’s behavior. She shakes her head and start to wear her clothes. ”Aigoo, who knows my girlfriend could be so cute. Her expression when she imagining things is so adorable making me wants to squeeze her tightly.”

Jessica is stomping down the stairs toward the kitchen and immediately meets unpleasant sight. There in the middle of the kitchen, sit Yoona and Sooyoung holding a bowl of cereal, ready to gulping it down to satisfied their never ending hunger. Seeing both of them and cereal reminding her of the ‘Indirect kiss’ imagination. Jessica narrows her eyes at them and screams,” Both of you better put down that cereal now and eat something else! As long as you are in this house, you are forbidden to eat cereal!!”

Yoona and Sooyoung’s eyes getting round and their jaw open at Jessica’s sudden outburst. They never see Jessica look so angry just because of they eat a bowl of cereal. “Yah! What’s wrong with you? It’s not like we are going to eat all you cereal, well not now at least, so why are you screaming like a mad woman? Even if we finish all of it, you can buy a whole lot more.” Sooyoung asks Jessica for her suspicious behavior.

Great! Curse my temper! If they know I did it because of my possessiveness toward Taenggoo, they will tease me all day! Jessica open and close trying to find a good reason but a voice beat her to it.

“Forgive her, kids. She is acting like that because I said I will share a bowl of cereal with both of you like this..” A now fully clothed Taeyeon scoops a spoon of cereal, feed it to Sooyoung, scoops another spoon, feed it to Yoona and finally scoop a spoon of cereal and nonchalantly eat it.

“Taenggoo!!” Jessica exclaims desperately with sad face just like a kid got her candy stolen.

“What’s wrong with sharing the food? We share all the time.” Yoona asks while scratching her chin.

Taeyeon giggle at Jessica’s expression and walk closer to appease her sulking girlfriend. She stops when she is in front of Jessica and speaks,” The problem is not on the food, it is because we are using the same spoon. You know, indirect kiss and all.”

When Taeyeon sees that Yoona and Sooyoung had realized the situation and had teasing smirks on their faces, she turns back to a sad Jessica. Taeyeon tilts Jessica to meet her gaze and whisper,” I don’t know why you should be jealous, honey. Don’t you know that I’m all yours including my lips?” Taeyeon then capture Jessica’s lips on a slow and gentle kiss that making Jessica’s heart beat increase, butterfly flying around in her tummy, and she feels breathless. When she feels like both of them needs some air, Taeyeon leans back and smiles lovingly. By then, Jessica has a very wide and bright smile on her face. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and whispers,” I love you, Taenggoo.” Both of them drown in their own world for a moment but sadly the chodings need to break the good atmosphere.

“Aww, how sweet.” Sooyoung pulls Taeyeon from Jessica and says,” I love you, Taenggoo.” Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon very sweetly, trying to reenact Jessica’s expression. Yoona that doesn’t want to feel left out, pulls Taeyeon from Sooyoung and kiss her cheek then hug her tight. “I love you, Taenggoo. Let’s share our cereal together for the rest of our life.” Sooyoung pulls Yoona and Taeyeon in her embrace and kiss Taeyeon cheek. “Don’t leave me out! I want to have indirect kiss with Taenggoo too!” Both Sooyoung and Yoona then snuggle against Taeyeon while Taeyeon laugh heartily.

“Yah!!” Jessica stomps her feet like a child and can only show her displeasure by pouting and whining, “Taenggoo!!”

“Alright kids. Let’s stop now before hell sica appears.” Taeyeon disentangles herself from the hug and pull Jessica by her wrist. She push Jessica to sit on the dining chair and plops herself on Jessica’s thigh. “You know we’re just kidding. Let’s start eating or we will late for school.” Taeyeon takes a bowl new cereal that served by the maid and start feeding Jessica and herself.

 

“Taenggoo, I’m going to meet Jung Song ho today on the school break time and beat him to pulp.” Jessica announce casually making Taeyeon choke on her cereal.

“Wow, how could you say it like that, but may I know why are you going to do that bad thing to him?” Taeyeon asks.

Jessica raises her brows and answers,” Oh you don’t know? He is faking his identity saying that he is my father’s son and using the power to bullies other people, because of his action, my father’s reputation gone bad, he mocked my gorgeous girlfriend by saying mean things to her, and the biggest sin is he dares to hit you repeatedly until you broke your arm. Do you need more explanation, Taenggoo?” Jessica then smiles darkly at Taeyeon. She can feel her blood boiling and the more she sees Taeyeon’s broken arm, the angrier she becomes.

Oh, that’s the bully’s name. Looking at Jessica’s angry expression making Taeyeon fear for Song ho’s life and the consequences for everything that Jessica going to do. “Is it possible to let him be?” Taeyeon asks timidly.

Jessica turns Taeyeon look at her and says,” Why should I? He hit you, kick you, he broke your arm for God’s sake! Why should I spare him?!”

Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face, caress her cheeks to calm her and says,” Because more than anything, I’m worried about you. You don’t have any evidence that he bullied me or he broken my arm. If you decided to beat him up, he could report it to the police and said that you bullied him because you are richer that him. Moreover, if you handle this situation the way he did, didn’t it makes you are like him? People will make a mistake. Don’t you think they deserve second chance? I know that I will be safe because I have you and our friends, can’t you let this go for me? I don’t want to lose you.”

Jessica softens her expression and holds Taeyeon’s hand that hold her face. “I’m a fool for you, you know that?” Taeyeon responds the question with a shy smile then Jessica sighs and says,” Alright, for you I will give him a second chance. If he shows any remorse for bullying you, I will let this matter go. But if he’s not, which I’m very sure she won’t, you will agree to whatever method that I do to punish him. Do you agree?”

Taeyeon looks at Jessica in the eyes for a second, weighing the offer then nods her head unwillingly. Song ho, you better do the right thing.

Thirty minutes later nine of them have gathered inside a room that could observe the room beside it. They are waiting for a minute then Song ho enters the room besides them followed by a basketball team member that Jessica asks to help.

 “I heard that you beat Kim Taeyeon yesterday?” Kim min asks.

“Kim Taeyeon? Who’s that?” Song Ho furrows his brows for a second then smirks arrogantly. “Ah, that ugly nerd? Yeah, I even broke her arm. People like her don’t deserve to attend this school.”

Jessica balled her fist angrily when she hears this but she keeps quiet.

“Don’t you afraid she will report you? I mean, no matter how much you dislike her, bullying her until her arm broken is too much, don’t you think so?”

“That ugly poor nerd won’t dare to report me. I said to her that my father is the owner of this school and she believes it just like that. Hahahaha! She is so stupid, right?” Song ho then laugh mockingly.

“Don’t you afraid the real daughter will hear about this? You know how powerful Jung family is.”

“Tch. She won’t know about it. Why would someone with high status like her associate with that poor nerd? Even if she heard, I can just say that the nerd is lie. By the way, I haven’t seen that nerd today. My hands are itching to beat her again. She is such an easy target.”

Song ho stops for a second and a wicked smile appears on his face. “But now that I think about it, although she is a nerd, she has the curve and i’m sure she is a . Do you want to join me today? I think I’m going to taste that banging body.” Song ho shows his ert smile and laugh like a maniac.

Inside the observing room, Taeyeon shivers because not only Jessica that has a dark expression. Eight of them look at Song ho with killing desires. After knowing more about Taeyeon, Jessica’s friends loves her like they love Jessica so when they hear Song ho’s disgusting plan, their anger reach the peak.

“Is the recording ready, Yoong?” Jessica asks coldly.

“Yes, Unnie.”

“Let’s leave for now. I think we need a new plan. A better plan that will make him regret to ever thinking to do that disgusting thing to Taenggoo.”

Jessica turn to Taeyeon abruptly, startled Taeyeon. “You are going to transfer to the elite class. You won’t go alone without me or our friends. Not until I’m finish with that pest and assured with your safety. Do you understand?”

Taeyeon never sees this fierce side of Jessica so she nods repeatedly and her eyes watery.”I-I understand.”

Jessica stunned when she sees Taeyeon is in the brink of crying. She immediately pulls Taeyeon in a gentle hug and kisses her temple several times. “I’m sorry, Taenggoo. Please don’t be afraid. Don’t cry please?” Jessica feels Taeyeon nods timidly so she hugs her tighter and says,” I won’t do anything bad to you, Taenggoo.”

Jessica then lifts her head and looks at Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Yuri. “I won’t do bad things to the people that I love but if there’s someone dares to bother them, then..” Jessica smirks evilly at them which returned with the same evil smirk. Smirk that makes the devil himself will shivers in fear.