Unexpectedly Beautiful (End)

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

“What do you mean you can’t come home together with me now, Taenggoo?” asked Jessica who seated on her office chair with unhappy expression. Well, can’t blame her for being unhappy because this is the third time this week that her baby is working overtime and she misses her.

“I’m sorry, Sica. But you know that I need to finish these legal matters before our new project starts. You know what will happen if the project disturbed just because of these matters, right?”

Jessica sighs in defeat when she heard Taeyeon’s reason. She feels frustrated. She wants to get angry at her lover but it’s not her fault that she is busy. It’s Jessica’s idea to start a new project and she can’t just cancel it because it will affect her company. Jessica inhale and exhale heavily once more and says,” You are right, Taenggoo. I’m sorry for being pushy, I’m just.. I.. I misses you. We haven’t spent much time together ever since the project started. I.. I’m just..” Jessica exhaled once again and closes her eyes.

“Sica.. Baby.. I’m sorry. I misses you too but..”

“I know. I know, Taenggoo. You know what, don’t think about it. Just forget it. I’m sorry for acting like this, Taenggoo. Just finish your work, I’ll go home now. See you at home, Taenggoo.” Jessica then ends the call without waiting for Taeyeon’s answer and hurriedly grabs her bad and goes out of her office. She needs to go home now before every employee know how frustrated she feels.

 

Taeyeon put her office phone down and closes her eyes. She massage her temple while exhales tiredly. She knows how Jessica feels because she feels the same. She misses the other women badly. She wants to spend time together just to talk, to cuddle or do nothing. She misses her Jessica very much. She rubs her face roughly and calls her subordinate.

“How’s the progress with our problem?”

“Finally we get all permissions that we need to go forward with the project, ma’am.”

“Really?! So we just need to send them all the documents and fill put the forms?”

“Yes, ma’am. Finally our efforts in persuading them are worked.”

“Finally! Give me all the needed documents now so I can finish it all today.”

“Actually ma’am, you don’t need to do that. We can handle this problem. You need to attend another urgent problem that needs your immediate attention.”

Taeyeon furrows her brows in confusion when she heard that. “What do you mean? What other problem? Just when I thought this project can go through..”

“Oh the project can go through the day after tomorrow, ma’am. The urgent matter that you need to attend is more important than this.”

“What is it? Let’s get it done so I can go home.”

“The problem is in your home, ma’am. We have just seen our president director storming out of her office with unhappy expression. We assumed it’s because you are busy with your project and because the problems are solved, please go home now and spend time together with our dear President, ma’am. You know how dangerous it is when our President is unhappy. We can handle this small matter.”

Taeyeon smiles imagining her lover stomping out of her office while pouting. She feels thankful by her subordinates understanding so she said to them,” I know how dangerous she can be and I’m really thankful by giving us time to be together. You know what, I will give you guys two days off tomorrow. After finished filling all the documents and send it to the government, you all can take two days off. The project will start in two days time anyway so spend your time with your family and love ones. Okay?”

“Really? Oh my God! Thank you, ma’am! This is the best present!”

“Yes, really. Now go, finish your job quickly while I will go and tame the angry dragon.” Taeyeon can hear her subordinates laugh at her then a ‘yes ma’am’ before the call ended. Taeyeon smile happily at the unexpected event and quickly tidying her table. She can’t wait to meet her Jessica and cuddle. She really misses her.

 

Jessica throws her bag and her coat at the couch and stomps to the refrigerator when she arrives at home. She grabs a can of beer then gulps down all of it in anger. She feels frustrated with her situation. She closes her eyes and quickly go to the bathroom when she feels like her tears will flow out. “No, Jessica. This is just temporary. Your Taenggoo will come back soon.” Jessica takes a deep breath and then decided to take a bath to clear her mind.

A few minutes later she found herself sitting on the bed, feeling a lot better and smiling while looking at all her and Taeyeon’s photos. “I miss you, Taenggoo.” She is too concentrated with their photos that she doesn’t heard her bedroom door opened and closed.

“I miss you too, Sica Baby.”

Jessica snaps her head to the bedroom door when she heard the familiar voice that she missed so much. She is surprised and happy, seeing her Taenggoo standing there with goofy smile and tousled hair. She can feel that her Taenggoo rushed to go home. To meet her. “Taenggoo..”

Taeyeon throws herself at Jessica and hugs her tight. She closes her eyes and inhales Jessica’s scent. She rubs her face on Jessica’s shoulder and feels her tired muscles relaxed when Jessica hugs her back.

“I miss you very much, Sica. You don’t know how happy I am when my subordinates told me that the problems are solved and ordered me to go home.”

Jessica hugs Taeyeon even tighter when she heard the good news. She kisses Taeyeon’s crown several times to expresses her feeling. “Really now? Maybe I should reward them for their thoughtfulness.”

“Don’t worry. I already give them two days off. Legal department has nothing to do until the project start which is in two days time so I let them have their rest.”

“Is that mean the director will take two days off too?” Jessica asked with bathed breath. She doesn’t want to keep her hope high but she really wishes her Taenggoo will say yes.

Taeyeon who is too tired to even say yes, just nods her head twice and tried to close her eyes to enjoy Jessica’s warm embrace but then she shrieks in surprised instead when Jessica suddenly flips her position so she is now lying on her back with Jessica on top of her with eyes twinkling with happiness.

“Really, Taenggoo? So we have two days for ourselves? We can finally have time together? Really?”

Taeyeon smiles gently at Jessica’s eager questions. She caresses Jessica’s face and pecks her inviting lips. She rolls their body so that both of them lying on their sides and says,” Yes, Baby. I’m sorry for being so busy these past months. Now that the legal problems are finished, I decided to give myself time off. I think both of us need time for ourselves before the project starts. I know that when the project start, both of us will be very busy, especially you.”

Jessica pouts when she remember how ‘suffered’ she was from missing her Taenggoo. She hits Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly as revenge and says,” You are right, you are guilty for making me suffered.”

Taeyeon chuckles when she hears this. She sneaks her hand around Jessica’s waist and pulls her even closer until their noses almost touch. “I’m sorry. But it’s for your company, Baby. Or do you want me to resigned and just stay at home? Do you want to have a jobless girlfriend?”

Jessica pecks Taeyeon’s nose and close her eyes, enjoying their closeness. “No, not now. When we get married and have children, then one of us will have to stay home and be a mother for our children.”

Taeyeon closes her eyes too when she sees Jessica closing her eyes. She knows that both of them are tired and need rest. With her hazy mind, she nods her head and sleepily answers,” You are right. One of us needs to stay home for our children. I wonder how our family will looks like..”

“It will be beautiful.”

Taeyeon smiles sleepily when she pictured her and Jessica holding their children’s hand and walking in the park or having picnics on the yard. “Uh huh, it will be very beautiful.” Taeyeon wants to pictures more about their future family but her brain starts to put her on sleep. She doesn’t even realize when Jessica sneakily turns her body to the drawer beside their bed and take out a beautiful ring from the box.

“So you are agreed to have family with me. You are agreed to marry me.”

Taeyeon can feel that something is going to happen to herself. She can hear her instinct telling her to open her eyes and talk to Jessica with sober mind but she is too sleepy to do that so she just nods lazily and says,” of course I am. I’m not dating you for fun, Baby. I want to have future with you.”

Jessica nods her head rapidly at Taeyeon’s word and quickly slips the engagement ring on Taeyeon’s ring finger. She then snuggles closer to Taeyeon’s embrace while holding Taeyeon’s right hand that has ring on it.

In her hazy mind, Taeyeon can hear faintly how her mind shouting that she is trapped because of her carelessness and she can feel that something is different with her finger so she tries to look at it but Jessica prevent her by kiss her forehead lovingly and says,” Let’s sleep, Taenggoo. We can talk about it tomorrow. Good night, my fiancée.”

“Good night to you too, my fiancée. Hehe.. fiancée… I thought fiancée is used when people got engaged?”

Jessica refused to answer Taeyeon’s question and start caressing Taeyeon’s hair instead, knowing that it will help Taeyeon sleep faster. When she is sure that Taeyeon is already asleep, she take Taeyeon’s hand and start admiring how beautiful Taeyeon’s hand with her ring on it. “Hmm.. Beautiful. I really am has a good taste. And now that she is my fiancée, I will make sure she will be my wife and the mother of my children.”

Jessica then chuckles evilly and closes her eyes, trying to sleep knowing that tomorrow her fiancee will get really mad when she realized that she got engaged unknowingly. But Jessica will accept all Taeyeon's wrath because its worth it. She can’t believe how her life has turn unexpectedly beautiful ever since she met Taeyeon.

 

Next morning…

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon!! Explain yourself!!”

“I’m sorry, Taenggoo! Ouch! Please don’t pinch me! Ouch! Taenggoo!”

That morning after Taeyeon finished punishing her, Jessica realized one more thing. Her fiancee is unexpectedly scary when she is angry.