Just a story

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

One fine day in a cafeteria at Seoul University..

“Guys, look! Our goddess Sica is on Television now!”

Every student turn their head to the human tall television that hanging on the wall and look at it with dreamy expression. Some of them even drooling. Well, not some. One specific student is drooling. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. She is a very bright student but because of her dorky appearance she doesn’t have any friends in this university. Some of the students even bully her frequently.

“Yah, Kim dorky! Close your mouth and stop looking at our goddess! Do you think she will feel happy if she know she has a dork and ugly person like you to be her fans?”

“Yeah! Get away from here! I don’t want to be infected and become a dork like you! I don’t even know how come you are majoring at fashion designing! Well maybe all your design is dorky! Haha..!!  Get out of here!”

Some of the popular students start to throw their food to her but fortunately because she loves to watch action movies and practice it at home, she has a really good reflex. She dodges all the food that thrown at her right and left with her dorky moves and run out of the cafeteria. Taeyeon runs to her special garden and sit at the bench, trying to catch her breath.

“Huff! Huff! Hah! You stupid empty headed students! You all missed your aim! Humph! It’s a good thing that I watch matrix last night and learned to move like neo! Hahaha!! Loser!”

Taeyeon then stand and start to kick and punch dorkily. “Hiat!! Hiat!! You don’t know how lucky you guys are! If I’m not in the good mood today, I will beat all your stupid asses with my bruce lee’s moves!!”

“And what? Infected by my dorkiness? It’s not a disease! So you can’t infected by it! If you guys use your time to study instead of bullying me or drooling at my goddess then you would know this fact! Humph! And I’m sure Sica loves the fact that I love her, you stupid bratttttt!!!”

Taeyeon then takes a deep breath to calm herself and sit back on the bench. She pulls out her handphone and look at the background picture, a picture of Jessica Jung, her goddess. She looks at it with her round and twinkling eyes and sighs dreamily. “Sica Unnie..”

Blanc and éclair company, at the same time.

“I have told you to make a simple but unique design of dress but what is this?” Jessica asked coldly at an employee that cowering at her cold stare but feeling delight at the same time because the goddess is talking to him. Although Jessica is really strict about her job but she treats her employees good and also her beauty makes all the employee love her.

“I-I’m sorry, Ms. President. I will make another one.”

Jessica look at the employee in the eyes, making him squirming, and said,” This is your last chance. If you can’t make a design that satisfy my eyes, then maybe you should move to another department.”

“Y-Yes, Miss! I will do my best!” The employee bows several times and walking really fast out of Jessica’s office. Jessica shakes her head at her employee’s behavior and look down to focus her mind at another documents that waiting for her approval.

“Well.. well.. looks like you make another one of your employee almost peed in his pants because of your coldness.” Said Yuri, her best friend and vice president at her company.

“What do you want, Kwon Yuri?” Jessica said, not even sparing a glance at Yuri.

Yuri sits in front of Jessica and clutches her shirts where her heart is and sighs dramatically. “Ouch! I’m really hurt!! My best friend treats me so cold and here I am bringing her a solution for her problem.”

Jessica sighs and put her pen down. She looks at a grinning Yuri and said,” Quit the act you drama queen. What solution do you have?”

“Well, you want to create a simple and unique dress for this summer collection but all your designer are out of ideas so why don’t you make a competition and offer the winner a job at our company? Besides, I think we need one or two addition in designing team.”

Jessica leans back at her seats and think for awhile. “But there are millions of people in seoul and it will takes a lot of time to look at all the designs. And what if it’s just a luck design and they can’t design more?”

Yuri smiles and looks at Jessica confidently. “That’s why we are not going to make an open competition. I’m thinking of organize it at a university. A university that famous of its design major, Seoul University. That way, we won’t need to worry about the lucky drawing because we know they can design another one. What do you think?”

“Hmm.. actually, it’s not a bad idea.”

Yuri smiles smugly and stands up. “Of course it is. My idea is always good. And I’m sure with your popularity, a lot of students will try their best to impressed you, Goddess Jessica.”

Jessica’s face redden at Yuri’s words and she picks her pen, ready to throw it at her best friend but Yuri has ran out of her office. “Stupid Kwon Yuri!”

 

Next day at Seoul University.

“Guys, have you heard? There’s a designing competition organized by our goddess Jessica and she will come as the judge! we could see her if we participate!”

“Yess!!!!” Taeyeon screams loudly and jumping around dorkily, she doesn’t realize that her screams made all the students speechless and look at her weirdly.

“Yah! Dork! You don’t need to feel happy because you can only meet her if your design entered the top 3. And I’m sure she doesn’t like your dork design! Hahaha..” all the students laugh at Taeyeon.

“I could try! I could give her the one that I draw last project. Even professor likes it!” Taeyeon pull out her sketch book and show it to the crowd but one of the boys take it from her and start step on it making it dirty.

“Hahaha…! Look! It’s so ugly! Just give up, dorky! You won’t win!” Taeyeon is getting irritated by their behavior but decided to just meronged at them and then leave to her secret garden.

“Hmm.. although I don’t like those airheads, their words are true. I don’t think my goddess will like my design. And I don’t want to make her tired. She is the judge so she would need to look at hundreds of design so if I participate too, she will need to look for one more design. She won’t like mine anyway so the least I could do is not participating.”

Taeyeon sighs dejectedly and pouts while imagining all the students that will meet her goddess. “I envy them!! But it’s okay! I could just but a high tech camera and look at her from afar! And maybe I could take pictures!!” Taeyeon squirmed happily thinking of all the collection she would have and quickly run outside the university to buy the camera. “Jessica!! Wait for me!!”

Meanwhile on Jessica’s side..

Jessica suddenly sneezed. She rubbed her nose and look at the air conditioned. “It’s off but why do I sneeze? Is someone talking about me? Hmm.. I’m sure it must be Kwon Yuri. Stupid Kwon Yuri!!"

Meanwhile in Yuri’s office.

“Achhooo..!!”

 

Seoul University, the day of the competition.

“Oh my God! Jessica is here!” “Oh wow! Our Goddess is so beautiful!!”

Jessica and Yuri walk straight to the room that provided for them, ignoring all the comments. But right after they closed the door, Yuri turns to Jessica with teasing smile and start acting like one of Jessica’s fans. “Oh my God, Jessica Unnie! You are so pretty!”

Jessica glares at Yuri with reddens face and says,” Stop it, Kwon Yuri. You know I don’t like the attention.”

“hahaha.. I know you don’t like the attention that’s why I tease you.” Yuri opens ready to tease Jessica again but stop herself when Jessica looks at her with murderous stare.

“Don’t even think about it and let’s just start the competition.”

Yuri saluted at Jessica and answers,” Yes, sergeant!!”

 

Taeyeon has backed on her secret garden and look at all the photos that she has taken. It is shown on her face all the hardships that she passed just to get Jessica’s photos. There are scratches on her cheek, her hair is a mess, and there are two pieces of tissues put in her nose to prevent the blood spilled on the floor. But she doesn’t mind her condition and focused on all the photos in her camera. “Oh My God! She is so beautiful! Oh my Goddess Sica!! Muacchhh!!!” Taeyeon pulled out the tissues and kissed her camera and hugs it tightly afraid it will fly away.

“Sigh! If only I could see her face to face, my life will be perfect.”

 

Jessica closed her eyes and sighs. “We have looked at almost every design that they make but there’s no design that catch my eyes.”

Yuri looks at Jessica and sighs. She walks to the window that shown garden and said, “Maybe we should settled for second best? I mean, the second best is not that bad.”

Yuri then looks at the garden through the window because like Jessica, she is disappointed too. She thought she could get the perfect design through this competition because she heard that Seoul University has a lot of talented designer to be. Yuri is going to turn back her focus to Jessica when she realized that someone is standing outside the window, hugging something, looking so dreamy and she has a very dorky appearance. Looking at this, Yuri’s mischievous side appears. She opens the window quietly and screams right on the dorky person’s ear.

“Boooo!!!!”

Taeyeon startled by the loud face so she jumps at and accidentally dropped her camera. Taeyeon looked at her broken camera and screamed,“Aaaarrghhh!!!” Then she tried to turn on her camera but it won’t turn on so she screamed once again,” Nooooo!!! No no no!!!! My treasure!!! Huaaa!!!”

Yuri shocked when she sees the incident and trying to quietly escape but Taeyeon turns at her, takes her jack doll and using all her ninja moves that she learned from turtle ninjas, she enter Yuri and Jessica’s room and start karate chopping Yuri using her doll while screaming like crazy person.

“You make me lose my precious photos!!! Take responsibility!! Why did you do that? Whyyyy!!!”

Yuri shields her face with her hands and start apologizing. “I’m sorry! I didn’t know that you will drop the camera! You just look so dorky so I can’t help it!”

Taeyeon heard the explaination and get even more angry. “That” *Whack* “Is” *Whack* “Not” *Whack* “A good reason!!” *Whack Whack Whack* “You made me lose all my Goddess Jessica’s photos that I get painstakingly!!!!” Taeyeon huffing to take her breath and then points at her wounded face. “You see? This is the evidence how much pain I need to going through to get those photos!! Those photos are going to complete my collection and you take away those chances because of what? I looked like a DORK?!”

 

Jessica shocked when suddenly a small monkey, no.. a fun size university student jump through the window and start attacking Yuri. She let it be because it was funny and she has wanted to whack Yuri because of her failure idea. But her thought come to halt when she heard her name comes out of the fun size girl’s mouth. Her face reddens and she starts to look at the dorky student’s face. After she looks closely, she realized how cute and beautiful the girl is. Jessica’s heart beating so fast and she doesn’t know how or why, she wants to be close to the girl. So when the girl tries to whack Yuri again, she uses this opportunity. She grabs the girl’s arm, and pulls her in her arm, hugging her tightly.

“Calm down.”

 

Taeyeon doesn’t know how but that angelic voice really made her feel calm. Taeyeon takes a deep breath and the woman’s perfume filled her lungs making her dizzy and her heart pounding by the sultry scent. Taeyeon looks up from the woman’s shoulder to take a good look at the woman and her breath knocked out of her lung when her eyes meet with the intense stare from the brown eyes that she knows really well.

“J-Jessica..”

Jessica bit her lips at the puppy stare from those round eyes. Those stares making her want to devour this girl right there and then. Jessica takes a deep shaky breath and said,” That’s me. May I know why you are attacking my friend?”

Taeyeon panicked when she heard the question. She doesn’t want to look like a violent girl but if she told Jessica the real reason, she would sound like a stalker. “I.. She..” Taeyeon squirmed to get out of the tight hug but Jessica hugs her even tighter.

You want to get out of my arm? Not so fast, fun size! You feel so soft and warm and I don’t want to let go so fast. Jessica put on her smirk and says,” I heard you said my name when you whacking my friend. So you are taking picture of me without my permission?”

Taeyeon freezes when she heard this and open to answers but she is too shocked to give a proper answer. “I- I..”

Good! Now that she stop moving, I just need to make Yuri leave the room, then I could play with this cutie pie. Jessica smirks internally. Jessica looks at Yuri and gives her signal to leave the room and Yuri quickly run for her life, away from the wild dork.

Jessica moves the absent minded Taeyeon slowly, making her sit on the table and sandwiched in between wall and Jessica. Jessica leans forward and says,” Who are you, cutie pie?”

Taeyeon’s face reddens when she sees how close Jessica’s face is from hers. “I- My name is T-Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon.. Hm.. Nice name. But why do I feel like I have known that name? Well, whatever. So, Taeyeon-ah..” Jessica leans even closer, so close that even Jessica tilt her head her lips will touches Taeyeon’s. “Do you like me?”

Taeyeon gulps hard, couldn’t believe that she could be this close to her Goddess. “Y-yes. I have liked you for 10 years, Sica Unnie.”

Jessica shocked when she heard that. 10 years? That means she liked me ever since I was 17 years old? Jessica furrows her brows and asks Taeyeon,” Do we know each other?”

Taeyeon chuckles shyly and answers,” Unnie, my you don’t remember me but we used to be neighbors when I was a child and we used to play together and you always save me when the other kids bullied me. You used to called me Taenggoo.”

 “Oh my God! Taenggoo?! That Kim Taeyeon? I missed you!” Jessica hugs Taeyeon tight and the let go, holding her by her shoulder.

Taeyeon smiles cutely and the suddenly pouts. “I missed you too, Unnie! But you hurt my feeling! Why did you suddenly leave me? You are my friend and first love so you make me really sad when you leave without word! Hmph!”

Jessica surprised when she knows that she is Taeyeon’s first love because honestly Taeyeon is her first love too and she decided to leave Taeyeon when she couldn’t handle her hormone anymore. At that time, everytime she met Taeyeon, she wanted to kiss her and do all the forbidden things to her. But Taeyeon was only 14 at that time. Jessica afraid she can’t hold back anymore so she begged her parents to send her to America, trying to forget those feelings.

Jessica ruffles Taeyeon’s hair gently and asks her,” I’m your first love, huh? So how old are you now, Taenggoo?” Jessica takes off Taeyeon’s glasses gently and put it on the table.

“I’m 23 years old! But that’s not my question, Unnie!” Taeyeon pouts and crosses her arms.

23 years old? Then she is an adult now. Jessica takes a deep breath to calm her hormone that suddenly going wild. She frees Taeyeon’s hair from the ponytail and combs it with her hair making it a little bit messy. Just like after messy hair. Jessica her dry lips when she imagining that this is how Taeyeon would look like after Jessica finished devouring her. Taeyeon’s pouty lips are not helping the situation.

“I leave you because I want to do all kind of things to you, Taenggoo. I wanted to kiss you and making you moaned. But you were just a child while I was a teenager that filled with lust. That’s why I leave. To put off the fire that I feel every time I see you. I thought I did. I thought I won’t feel like that when I see you again. But I guess I’m wrong. I still want to do it even before I know you are my Taenggoo.”

Jessica takes a shaky breath and leans closer. “T-Taenggoo ah, have you had your first kiss?” Jessica asks hoarsely, while looking at Taeyeon with lust filling her eyes.

Taeyeon’s heart beats so fast when she she hears Jessica’s explanation and looks at that lust filled eyes. Her body feels hot and tingly. Taeyeon could feel Jessica’s hot breath on her face. Taeyeon her lips and whispers,” No.. I’m waiting for you to give me one, Unnie.”

Jessica growls at Taeyeon’s confession. She pulls Taeyeon by her nape and captures Taeyeon lips with hers. She moans at the feeling of Taeyeon’s soft lips. She slowly moves her lips to capture Taeyeon’s upper lips, tugging it softly, asking for Taeyeon to responds to her kiss.

Taeyeon feels the tug so she timidly responds. She tilts her head slightly and does what Jessica did to her, she captures Jessica’s lips softly.

Jessica feels happy and aroused when she feels Taeyeon’s responds. She presses Taeyeon’s body to hers, making her standing in between Taeyeon’s leg with no space within their upper body. She Taeyeon’s lips asking for permission and when Taeyeon open and their tongue meet, Jessica feels beyond aroused. She slips her hand inside Taeyeon’s sweater and touches her abs, slowly, moving upward. When her hand arrives on the underside of Taeyeon’s bra, she keeps moving and cups Taeyeon’s through her bra. She heard Taeyeon moans and feels Taeyeon’s leg circling her waist, unconsciously trying to create a friction with her center.

Suddenly Jessica remembers that Taeyeon doesn’t have any experience in this kind of thing so she stops herself. She knows that if she decided to continue, Taeyeon would let her, judging from the wetness that she felt on her stomach, right where Taeyeon’s center pressed onto her. But she wants to make Taeyeon’s first time to be special and she wants that when they do it, it’s not going to be just having . She wants them to making love.

Jessica put her forehead on Taeyeon’s and said,” Taenggoo, I have been waiting for you for ten years so I’m not going to wait anymore.” Jessica put a little bit distance between them and said gently,” be my girlfriend, Taenggoo. I love you. And if you become mine, you can take my picture anytime and anywhere you want.”

Taeyeon giggles at the playful statement and nods shyly,” I will, Unnie. I have been waiting for you for ten years too. And I’m also happy because now I don’t need to hurt myself to take a picture of you.”

Jessica caressed Taeyeon’s scratches gently and furrows her brows. “I’m sorry, Taenggoo. If only I have more courage and tried to find you, we will be couple sooner and you won’t have these scratches.”

Taeyeon holds Jessica’s hands and says sincerely,” It’s okay, Unnie. If you found me sooner, I won’t enter the designing major and found my talent! I choose fashion designing because I was hoping to be the best designer and work in your company but as the time passed by, I started to love drawing clothes!”

“Really, Taenggoo? So did you join the competition?”

Taeyeon shakes her head cutely and then grins. “I don’t think my designs will make the cut so I decided to no participate.”

“Aww, you should have more confidence in yourself, Taenggoo!! Do you have your sketch with you now? Can I see?”

Taeyeon nods her head and jumps from the desk. “I do! Wait a minute!” Taeyeon then using her ninja moves again to go out using the window and go back in a flash. She gives Jessica her crumpled sketch and shyly says,” Here it is.”

Jessica looks at it and surprised by how beautifully designed the dress in the sketch is. “It’s so beautiful, Taenggoo!! This is the designed that I have been looking for!”

Taeyeon’s eyes twinkling in happiness by Jessica’s compliment. “Really?! Wow!!”

“Yes, really! Do you mind if I use your design and produce dresses in my company? Of course we will make an agreement regarding the benefit percentage that you will get. But why does this sketch is so dirty?”

“Yes! You can use it! And you don’t need to give me any percentage! I’m happy to give it to my girlfriend. Hehe..” Jessica smiles happily and when heard Taeyeon calls her by girlfriend title.

“Oh, my sketch is dirty because one of the popular boy said that my sketch is ugly so he stepped on it several times. Hehe..”

Hearing this, Jessica’s happy smile disappears and turns into angry frowns. “What popular boy? And does this thing happen before or is this the first time?”

Taeyeon smiles innocently and says, “If you mean this thing by they bullying me then this happened before. But it’s okay! I’m used to it! Hehe..”

“What!” Jessica gets really angry when she heard this. “Nobody could hurt my baby and get away with it!” Jessica starts stomping out the door but Taeyeon hold her by her waist.

“No, Sica unnie. Don’t waste your time for this kind of thing. It will damage your image. And also I will graduate next month so they can’t do anything to me anymore. Please, Unnie. Don’t do anything to them.” Taeyeon looks at Jessica with her puppy eyes, hoping Jessica would relented.

Jessica sighs because Taeyeon’s words are right. She is still angry to those people that bully her baby but Taeyeon’s words are right, they are not worth it. Sigh.. What should I do? Oh! I know! Why don’t I think about it sooner? Stupid me! That way, they will regret bullying my baby and also making sure everybody knows that she is mine! Jessica smirks and says,” Okay, Taenggoo. I won’t do anything to them. But I want to do something to you. Let’s go!”

Jessica drags Taeyeon to Yuri and shows her Taeyeon’s designs. “What do you think?”

“Wow! This is the best! Whose design is this? We should choose this one as the winner.”

“It’s my girlfriend’s design.” Jessica pulls Taeyeon in front of Yuri and says,” Yuri, This is Taeyeon my girlfriend and also the designer of that dress and also the dork that attacked you. Now please excuse me I have something else to do.”

Jessica then pulls Taeyeon again, leaving a dumbfounded Yuri behind, to auditorium that filled with students that waiting for the winner announcement. Jessica walks to the podium with Taeyeon on tolls and says,” The winner of this competition is Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica pulls Taeyeon to face the audience. “And also, I want to announce that she is my girlfriend.” Jessica grabs Taeyeon’s jaw gently and kisses her passionately in front of all the students earning gasps of disbelief and disappointment.

Jessica looks at a shy Taeyeon and says gently,” I’m sorry to do this but I need to. I just need to make sure everyone get the message that you are no longer single and everyone that try to do stupid things to you will face my wrath. Are you angry?”

Taeyeon hugs Jessica to hide her redden face and shakes her head. “I’m not, Unnie. But let’s get out of here. I don’t like the attention.”

Jessica laughs and says,” Okay.”

From then on, nobody ever bully Taeyeon again and she became a sensation because of Jessica’s daring move. After they become couple, Taeyeon often invited Jessica to watch all her favorite movies, making Jessica understand where Taeyeon learned all her dorky ninja moves. Taeyeon even offered Jessica to teach Jessica her moves but Jessica decline and offered Taeyeon to watch her favorite movies together so Taeyeon can learn more ‘moves’ instead.

“Unnie, what kind of movies are we going to watch? Are they going to fight?”

“Yes, Baby. They will teach you how to make your partner ‘knocked out’. Oh, it’s started. Sstt…!”

“…. Unnie, is this.. Oh my God!!! Unnie!!! This is.. This is ! Aaaargghh!!!”

“Shh, Taenggoo! You need to learn techniques!”

“Sica Unnie!!!”