Commander Kim Vs Baby Yoona

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

To celebrate Girls generation cool comeback, I'm going to update three days in row. Today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the story! Girls generation Fighting!! Please support their comeback, guys!!^^

 

 

A group of woman donned in black clothes and heavily armed move stealthily to a building. They walk very closely to the wall but with agility and then stopped and press their body to the wall when tallest one that leads them raised her fisted right hand.

“We’ve arrived at the entrance but looks like we’ll need your help to clear the entrance, boss.” The leader named Yuri speaks to her earpiece after she peeks to the other side of the wall and sees several men guarding the entrance. She then grins widely when the one that she talking to answers her but then quickly back to her serious mode.

A lone figure seen lying on her stomach with a rifle supported by her shoulder and looking intently through the lens for her teammates’ position and the enemies’. She knows her teammates would need her help when she sees that the entrance path is guarded by enemies, knowing that they supposed to execute the mission as quiet as possible. She put her point finger at the trigger, exhales slowly, and waits for the signal. When her partner gives her the signal, without hesitation she pulls the trigger five times and responds to the Yuri,” Done.”

Yuri immediately signals her team to move forward to the entrance when she hears sound of bodies falling. She leads them inside the building and starts eliminate the unsuspecting targets. Her eyes may look serious but if anyone could see her face through the mask they will see that she had a proud grin on it. Head shot for all five of them in two second, huh? As expected from our Taenggoo.

 

Taeyeon starts disassembling her rifle after she is sure that her partner got the situation under control then walk leisurely to the lift with a bag contains her rifle on her shoulder and a doll on her other hand. She pushed number three button on the panel and humming happily, feeling giddy to meet the person that she loves more than her life. She steps out of the lift, grins widely, and waves like a mad woman to the person behind the glass wall. Taeyeon follow the movement that person, put down her bag, and crouch down, open her arms as wide as possible then hugs the waited person tightly. She feels even more blissful when a pair of small arm hugs her neck and a big wet kiss placed on her cheek. “Umma!!”

“Umma, are we going to go home now? Is Aunt Yuri going to come too? I missed her!!”

Taeyeon cups her daughter’s chubby face and playfully put on her sad face. “Aww, our Yoongie only loves her aunt Yuri now. Don’t you miss me, darling? I even bought you your new rilakkuma doll. But I guess you prefer Yuri than the doll.”

Yoona looks at the doll with troubled look and raises her hand with hesitation. “I..” Yoona bit her lips and her eyes getting watery as seconds passed. She looks at the doll then to Taeyeon as a silent gesture to free her from this torture but when her Umma seems not going to help her anytime soon, her brain work furiously to find a way out. And no more than three seconds later, she found the solution. Her doe eyes.

Yoona throws her tiny body to Taeyeon and shouts loudly,” I love Umma the most!!”

Taeyeon laughs loudly thinking she has succeeded on pranking her innocent daughter. “I love you too, darling.”

Knowing that her crisis time has passed, she put on her innocent and begging expression, added with her round doe eyes. She gives her lethal look at Taeyeon then shifts it to the doll on her Umma’s hand then shifts it again to Taeyeon and this time she makes her eyes a little watery.

Taeyeon understands her daughter’s desire but contemplated whether she should succumb to this little angel or continue teasing her.

Yoona sees the hesitation so she adds her adorable pout to the equation and resulting in absolute giving up from her umma.

“Alright! Alright! You little devil. You always know how to make me gave up. Here’s your doll.” Taeyeon gives Yoona the doll and ruffles her daughter’s head lovingly. She picks Yoona on her arm and start walking to the parking lot.

 

“Welcome to my family, little rilakkuma! I will protect and love you with all my heart!” Yoona then kisses the doll repeatedly and squeezed it as hard as she could, showing her endless love.

Taeyeon laughs at her daughter adult like sentence. She put Yoona on her kid seat inside the car, fasten the seat belt, then sit on the driver seat. She looks at the mirror to see her daughter and asks,” how are you going to protect your rilakkuma, Yoongie? You can’t even take a bath by yourself.”

“Umma! Taking a bath and protecting person are different! Did Umma forget that last week Umma bought me a sailormoon stick? With power from the moon I will beat everyone that want to harm my rilakkumas! Hiyattt!!” Yoona then moving her arms and legs around, trying to show her ‘impressive’ karate move.

Taeyeon laughs happily looking at her daughter antics. “Oh, right! I’m sorry! I forgot that you have super power now.”

Yoona shrugs her shoulder at Taeyeon’s words and says cooly,” It’s okay Umma. It is better if Umma forget it because it’s a top secret and if Umma tell anyone, Yoongie has to kill Umma and everyone that Umma has told.”

“Hahahaha!! Oh my God! Kim Yoona! You watch too much secret agent movies! But what if I tells Aunt Yuri ? Will you have to kill her too?”

Yoona cups her reddens cheeks and says shyly,” No, I won’t.”

“Why is that?”

“Because Aunt Yuri is going to be my wife. Wives always share secrets. Honesty is the best policy.”

Taeyeon looks at her daughter in disbelieve and asks,” Honesty is what? Where did you hear that? Movies?”

Yoona shakes her head cutely and taps her chin. “Hmm.. not movie, it was from… Oh, from Sica Unnie!”

Taeyeon furrows her brows when she hears foreign name. She starts getting anxious when she can’t remember that name. Because her job is dangerous, a lot of people will try to kidnapped her daughter and using her as leverage. That’s why she always works behind the scene so that nobody except her partner and police commissioner know her identity. People admire her skill at using sniper but they don’t know her identity so people call her ghost. For her daughter safety, she always did a background check for every person that makes contact with her daughter. She knows everyone, everyone but this ‘Sica Unnie’

“Who is Sica Unnie? I already told you to not speak to stranger.”

“But Sica Unnie is not stranger, Umma. She is the new teacher at our school. She is so pretty, Umma! If only you have a lot of money and famous, I will introduce you to her. But unfortunately you are just helper at the police station.”

“What? Yah, Kim Yoona! I am not ugly and we have money and I’m not a help.. Okay, maybe I’m a helper, but I am not ugly!”

Taeyeon can only sigh when she hear her daughter words. She can’t blame her daughter for misunderstanding her job. She made her daughter think that’s her job because she is too young to understand and it will be safer for her daughter to know nothing.

 

Flashback one year ago..

“Umma, do you have a job?”

“Of course I have, darling. If I don’t have a job, we can’t eat.”

“Really? Then what is your job?”

“I work at police station.”

“Really?! But I never see you wearing a uniform and you look so skinny, Umma. You can’t take down enemy with that body. Umma is a human paper.”

“Yah, Kim Yoona! How dare you insult your Umma! I have muscle! Look!” Taeyeon try to show her arm muscle to Yoona but she fails miserably. Don’t misunderstand her, she doesn’t have muscle but she is skillful in hand in hand combat and sniping. Maybe her body doesn’t look like it but she is a wonderful soldier. She is a commander of her team.

“Hahahaha! Look, no muscle, Umma. Just give up and stop pretending to be a policeman, Umma. Just tell me what’s your job is. I will still proud of you even if Umma is not famous.”

Taeyeon clears and try to explain carefully. “Uhmmm.. I am working for the police station and my job is helping our team from behind. I will clean the way before they do their job.”

“Ah, you are a helper. Don’t worry, Umma. I already know that Umma is not famous because our car is ugly and our house only has one bedroom. I’m still proud of you, Umma! If Umma is not helping them cleaning the way, they will be troubled!”

“We have money, Baby! I can buy a good car and big house if you want! I am just too busy and lazy to look for those useless things!”

Yoona looks at Taeyeon in pity and pats her Umma’s thigh comfortingly. “It’s okay, umma. You don’t have to lie. Yoongie is not embarrassed by your job. As long as Yoongie has Umma, Yoongie doesn’t need other things. I love you, Umma. Now Yoongie wants to do homework. Good night, Umma.”

“But.. But.. Yoona..” Taeyeon looks at her daughter retreating back and says in defeat,” But I am a commander and has a lot of money…”

 

Back to present..

Yoona crosses her little arms across her chest and says,” I know, Umma is not ugly but Umma always wears t-shirt and jeans while Sica Unnie is always wearing beautiful dress! And make up! She is so beautiful and her car is cool too! Sica unnie’s car is the one that secret agent always ride in the movies! The one that can go sooo fast!” Yoona then looks around their car and sighs heavily. “And look at our car. She won’t like you, Umma.”

Taeyeon smiles at her daughter animated expression and start getting curious. “Yoongie, do you like this Sica Unnie? Because you never talk about other people so fondly like that.”

Yoona immediately shakes her head and says,” N-no! Yoongie loves Umma the most! Yoongie doesn’t like Sica Unnie although her hug is very warm or her smile is beautiful or because she help me when other kids picking on me because I’m poor or..”

Taeyeon’s expression turns serious when she heard that her daughter getting picked on. “What did you say? You get picked on? Why don’t you tell me, Yoongie? I will make those brats regret their action!!”

Yoona panics when she sees how angry Taeyeon is. Her eyes getting teary and she start sniffing.”N-no, Umma! Hiks.. don’t do anything to them! Their parents are policemen and they are friends of the commander of the elite team.”

Taeyeon looks at yoona amusedly and asks,” Commander of Elite team?” But that’s me and I don’t have any friend beside Yuri.

“Y-yes, the one that they called g-goose.”

“Hahaha!! Ghost, darling. Not goose. But I also know ghost. Do you want me to bring the ghost the day after tomorrow? On the parents meeting day?”

“Really, Umma?”

Taeyeon nods her head, turns off the car, go out to Yoona’s side, unbuckling her daughter and says,” Yes, that’s why you should not let them bully you. The ghost doesn’t like bad children and she said to me that she likes you the most. But I am curious, how did your Sica Unnie save you?” Taeyeon and Yoona walk hand in hand to their house and Yoona has a brightest smile on her face.

“Sica Unnie said that she is goose’s piancee and goose will punish bad children. They all afraid and then leave me alone. Hahaha!! Sica Unnie is so cool!”

What?! I don’t have any fiancée! Well, I used to have one but not anymore. Taeyeon the starts feeling remorse and sad when she remember her ex fiancée. Everyday she regretted her decision to broke up and leave her fiancée. Sooyeon, I miss you. My fiancée is only Sooyeon! This Sica girl is going to get it from me tomorrow! Hmph!

“Okay now is your time to eat your dinner, wash up, then go to bed. If you behave tonight, I will call ghost and ask her to come to the school. Do you promise to be good girl today?”

“Yes, Umma! I promise!”

 

Later that night..

“Hello, commissioner? I apologized to disturbed you so late. I just want to ask a favor. Now that the mafias that we chased are already caught, I want to reveal my identity. I don’t want my child thinking that I’m a mere helper. I want her to be proud of me.”

“Yes.. yes of course. Tomorrow morning will be fine. Thank you, sir. Good evening, sir.”

Taeyeon put down her phone and close her eyes. She exhales slowly and whispers one name that she loves very much.

“Sooyeon..”

Ever since she heard Yoona talked about fiancée, memories about her and Sooyeon start surfacing in her mind.