My Vampire Wife

Taengsic's Fantasy Multishots

Cold eyes, pale skin, and alluring beauty are words that could describe Jessica Jung. Taeyeon has attended this university for six months and today is the first time she sees her. Taeyeon is from South Korea and her family is not rich but she has dreamed since she was child that one day she will go to America or Europe to learn English language and the culture. That’s why she worked diligently for five years and save all the money that she could save. She looked at the internet and found that there’s university in small city that she could afford. She wasted no time to think and applied immediately.

Taeyeon live in a dorm and never goes out unless she has class. She doesn’t shopping, clubbing, partying or other fun stuff that young people think cool. Taeyeon doesn’t have the time or money to do that. Her saving is only enough for her food and school expenses. She wears clothes that she brought from her homeland, she doesn’t use make up, her hair covers almost her face and part that uncovered by her hair, covered by her big glasses. She’s not a nerd but she isn’t attractive either. She is just a boring and plain looking woman. She doesn’t have any friend because of this but Taeyeon doesn’t care. She is happy enough that her dream has come true.

Taeyeon’s budget for food is so little that’s why she always makes kimbap and eats it in her classroom. Today, Taeyeon’s test result shows a very good mark so she decided to treat herself a cafeteria food. After five months in the university, today is the first day Taeyeon step in the cafeteria and sees another students from different faculty. She follows the queue and looks around to find a table. Taeyeon sees empty tables on the corner of the cafeteria. She takes her food, thanking the seller politely and walk to the tables. She sits on the seat that near the window and devour her food. Because she is so used to ignore other people, she missed how everybody looks at her direction and whisper, how they look at her like she has lose her mind.

Taeyeon enjoy the weather and munch her food slowly. Hmm… This is very delicious! The weather is perfect, the food is great, what a pleasant day I have today. Few minutes later she feels lots of piercing stares send at her. She turns away from the window and shock when she meets with three beautiful but cold looking girls. Two of them are tall but one is tan and has toned body while another is pale with a doe eyes. Another one is on the average height. She has fair skin, great proportion of body and when Taeyeon look at her eyes, she is stuns. I never meet such a beautiful person. Is she a person? There’s no way a person could be that beautiful. Wait, I should’ve asked them of the reason they are looking at me intensely instead of admiring a girl.

“You are sitting on our spot.” The doe eyes say. Great! First time experiencing the cafeteria and I already meet the bullies. I should go before thing get bad. Taeyeon tidy her cutlery and the food then slung back her bag. She bows and says,” I’m sorry. This is the first time I ever go to the cafeteria so I don’t know this is your spot. I’ll take my leave now.”

“Who says you can leave just like that?” This time the tan one that says while grabbing her shoulder. Great, eating in the cafeteria is the worst decision I have ever made. I can’t have any problem in this University or my Visa will be suspended. I guess I’ll just let them do whatever they want.

Taeyeon turns to the tan girl and says,” What do you want, Miss? I already apologize, I don’t left any dirt nor break anything. Please let me go. I can’t have any problem here. I won’t come to this cafeteria again. Are you going to bully me? Go ahead but please bully me just once. I come here for study not looking for a problem.” Taeyeon put down all her belonging and close her eyes, getting ready to be beaten.

“You are one interesting human. Why would we bully you? We want you to stay a little longer because something about you is intriguing.” The one with Doe eyes speaks.

Oh my God, are they going to do something worst than beating? Is it better if I run away? It’s not like they can find me in this big university, right? Taeyeon takes off her glasses to wipe her sweat and hear a gasp from three of them. She stops her move and look at them. All three of them have a surprised expression. What now? Is my face so ugly that they are so surprised?

“Taeyeon Unnie?” Taeyeon frozed when she hears the Doe eyes girl call her. They know my name?! Taeyeon back away and says,” N-no, I-I’m not your Taeyeon Unnie.” In a flash, the tan girl stand behind her, holding her still while the Doe eyes girl in front of her, swatting Taeyeon’s hair from her face so she can have a better look of Taeyeon’s face then cupped her face. Taeyeon shivers because the Doe eyes’ hands are cold. “Sica Unnie, look! She is really Taeyeon Unnie!” Taeyeon feels her face directed to the beautiful girl and she look at Taeyeon with unreadable expression. When their eyes connected, Taeyeon feels butterflies flying around in her stomach. This is a new feeling and Taeyeon doesn’t like it when she is exposed to something unknown. She felt insecure. She wriggles out of the duo grasp, take all her belonging and run away. She can hear they call her but she keep running.

“Taeyeon Unnie!” Yoona wants to run after Taeyeon but Jessica stops her.

“Yoong, stop it. Everyone looking at us” Jessica says. She sighs and sits on the chair. She throws her cold gaze at the students making them flinch in fear and resume whatever they are doing.

Yoona rushes to Jessica and sits beside her while Yuri sits in front of them. “But we have been looking for her for a hundred years, Unnie. Don’t you miss her? Don’t you want your wife back?” Yoona asks in a hushed tone.

“Yoong, don’t say that. You know that she misses Taeyeon the most.” Yuri reprimands Yoona.

Yoona sees Jessica’s sad and longing eyes so she feels guilty. She hugs Jessica and apologize,” I’m sorry, Unnie. I’m just too eager to take Taeyeon Unnie back that I forget how much you loved her. I know you are the one that wants her the most.”

Jessica returns the hug and smiles. “Loves, Yoong. I never stop loving her. Seeing her alive in front of me just now brings so much happiness to me. I want to hug her, kiss her but I held back, Yoong.” Jessica leans back and continue her words,” Did you see how frightened she was to us? She thought we are going to beat her thanks to you two.” Jessica chuckles when she remember Taeyeon’s cute act. “She doesn’t know us, Yoong. She is a human now. I know and I’m sure she is our Taenggoo but don’t you think she will frighten if we tell her without preparation? We can’t just tell her that she is a reborn of Vampire King and my wife.”

“But the book said that although she is a human, she will still have her power. As long as she drinks your blood, her memory and power will be back.” Yoona stated.

Yuri giggles at Yoona’s eagerness. “Yoong, all of us know that fact but you also know that she needs to fall in love in Sica again before drinking the blood otherwise, it won’t work. She has to be willing to do it. Let’s just go home for now and think of a plan to tell her about who we are and how to make her fall in love with Sica. At least we found her and we won’t let her go anymore.”

“But..”

“Calm down, Yoong. Our Taenggoo won’t go anywhere. We own this city and everything in it including this University and the dorm. I will ask so Taenggoo removed to our mansion tomorrow. This time I will do anything that I could to make her my wife again. I promise, Yoong. I won’t let her go.” Jessica says determinedly to assure Yoona.

Yoona sighs and relented to Jessica’s request. “Fine. But we will discuss about the plan together. I want to know anything about it and can I take a look at Taeyeon Unnie once again? I promise she won’t ever realize I’m there. Please!!!”

Jessica and Yuri know how much Yoona loves Taeyeon. How can she not? Taeyeon is the one that take care of her since she was born. She teached her how to feed, how to hunt, how to fight, and help her to be together with the one that she loves, Kwon Yuri. “Alright, but becareful, Yoong.”

“Yes!!!” Yoona stands up and peck Jessica and Yuri’s cheek. She walks out the cafeteria then uses her inhuman speed and run to find Taeyeon. She knows where Taeyeon is from her scent. A scent that she whiffed for almost five hundred years.