Chapter 12

It Started by Eye Smile

"YAH, why aren't you answering my question? Is something wrong with your face?" Seungho asked, clearly amused.

"MWOH?!" I gasped as I opened my eyes. I touched my lips and looked at him. Back and forth, back and forth.

"Did you expect something?" he asked with his arms crossed. He shook his head and looked at me funnily.

OMO! It was all in my head. AISH. STUPID SEUNGHO.

I wacked my head and stomped away from him.

"I was asking you if you told anyone you'd be here. Instead you were like 'oppa kiss me!'" he mocked with his fluttery eyes. Very embarassing.

"WAH?!" I whispered to myself. I wanted to hide under a rock. Just then, the door opened.

"MINA! CHEONDUNG!" I ran to them. I threw my arms around them and Cheondung seemed pleased.

"I THOUGHT I WOULD BE STUCK HERE FOREVER!" I cried.

"With me," Seungho smirked as he started for the elevator.

Mina and Cheondung looked at each other and shrugged.

"Let's go out for food. I'm hungry," Cheondung suggested.

"You two go, Luna is waiting to show me this new clothing line!" Mina told us as she ran off.

"Let's go!" Cheondung smiled as he linked his arm through mine. We took a cab and found the nearest restaurant still open at this time.

"You must be hungry," I said with my eyes wide open. Cheondung could've practically eaten a horse. He was munching down food and gulping down his water.

"I've practiced for half a day and I skipped dinner. Why aren't you eating? Jikyung needs more flesh," he said with his mouth full. I shrugged and played with my chopsticks.

Cheondung set his chopsticks down and looked at me seriously.

"Girlfriend. You need to eat. It's bad for you to barely eat anything," he said while taking my bowl. He looked at it and took a spoon. He spooned up some food and held it up. I tried to wave it away.

"I'm not hungry," I stated.

"Eat," he said.

I shook my head and he did the airplane thingy with the spoon. His face was so funny. It was serious but he was making these airplane noises.

"AAAAAAHHHHH," he demonstrated.

I shook my head and zipped my mouth shut.

"Oh yeah oh oh oh yeah, I'm feeding you oh yeah oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah," he sang. I burst into laughter and he shoved the spoon in.

"MWOH?!" I gasped as I almost choked. I took a sip of my water and glared at him.

"You are very lucky to have someone this handsome feed you. Be grateful," he said as he leaned back in his seat. I took a clean spoon and wacked him on the head.

"Aish," he scowled as he fixed his hair. I laughed at him and he just shook his head.

We took turns wacking each other with the spoon until I forfeited.

"That's right," he grinned. He payed the bill and we left.

"Brrrrrrr," my teeth chattered. I rubbed my arms to keep cool but I practically wanted to collapse onto the sidewalk since I loved sleeping when there was cool air.

"Huh?" I questioned as Cheondung wrapped his jacket over me.

"Tttt-h-hann-kkkkkk-ss," I chattered. He took off his gloves and put them on my hands.

"Better?" he asked.

I nodded and we got into the taxi that came just in time.

We walked back into the hotel in silence and I returned to my usual self. All of the sadness rushed back into my system. Hanging out with Cheondung was a distraction. Not that I used him, but I really needed to be distracted from what happened. My shoulders dropped and I felt alone.

"Don't sulk. You have me," he smiled as if he read my mind. We got into the elevator and I was the one to speak up first.

"Sorry if I scared you the other day," I said quietly.

"No need to apologize, I understand," he said while giving my shoulder a squeeze. His arm was quite comfortable actually. We stood like this for a while. Even though Cheondung was taller than me and younger than me, to me, he felt protective, just like a blocade or wall. He reminded me of my brother.

"You remind me of my brother," I said.

"Really?" he wondered as he stuck both hands into his pocket.

"Just the aura. About the rest, you are very unique," I said. I hope I didn't say it in a way that made him uncomfortable.

"Sorry I just"

"It's okay really"

"Alright"

"Yeah"

It was kind of akward. He sent me to my door and I thanked him for the midnight snack. After watching him go, I went inside and jumped into bed after brushing my teeth and washing my face.

 

~~~~~~~~Cheondung's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Like a brother..like her brother..hm.....

I repeated these words into my mind as I rode the elevator to my floor.

I don't want to be just her brother-like friend but I don't know when I'll get the chance to tell her.

Am I automatically not a choice because of the two year difference? Or maybe she likes someone else. Ever since the day she appeared in our dressing room like a fallen angel, I've liked her a lot. Even G.O. and Joon really like her. Mir is just crazy around noonas. Seungho. I never understood him.

Does Jikyung like Seungho? The way they bicker. Does Seungho like Jikyung? The way he orders her around like a maid. I really don't know. AISH. I should be thinking of the rap part I'm trying to write for our new song.

Maybe this will be another crush I'll learn to get over soon. Being lovesick is horrible. All of the girls think I'm boring. Jikyung is just in a bad mood, but still, she doesn't react in the same way between me and the rest of MBLAQ. Maybe I'm thinking too much. Only time will tell. Just wish that time came already.