Missing You

We Belong Together

The night Geun Seok left,Shin Hye was unable to sleep as she kept on looking on the sky as if looking for answer,looking for Geun Seok to come down so that he can be with her.Tears freely flows on her face,unmindful of the stares that her parents threw at her.She hugged the tee shirt that he wore on that day.She kept telling herself that he will be back and then they will be together again.

She does not want to think of tomorrow for she knows her tomorrows will be empty without him.Four years that will be too long to wait.Four years without Geun Seok and she is already dying on the first day without him.Being with him this summer has been the joyous days of her life and then this...she didn't know that parting can such a painful thing.

Geun Seok look out at the window in the plane.It will be a long flight from Korea to New York and then another short flight to his final destination in Boston.Images of Shin Hye floating before his very eyes,the sadness,the tears,if only he can turn back and stay with her.He will miss her in his every waking hour,her smiles,her voice,her hugs and her kisses.He should just brought her with him.But then now it is too late...

He told himself that he will fulfill his promise to her.He will come back to her and then they will be together again.And this time he is not going to leave her ever again.Tears are starting to pool in his eyes.He didn't know that leaving her behind can be painful thing.He miss her already and he just left her a few hours ago.How is he going to last for four years without her by his side?Tears began as he tried to control it, but the more it came ...more and then more.

The morning came as another day,as the sun came brightly in Shin Hye's bedroom.She doesn't know what time she slept,She just knows that she was hurting and she does not want to think anymore.But she woke up tired and with an empty feeling.She doesn't even know where to start today.Her mind was blank except fot thoughts of Geun Seok.And to think that he wan't be around pains her.

She heard a knock on her door and it was her Mom."Shin Hye,are you up already?" her Mom 's voice loom over.She felt sluggish,finding no energy and no life within her.

"Yes Mom,I'll be going down soon." she answered.She does not want her Mom to go in her room and see the state that she was in.She will not understand,they won't understand the pain,as she scrambled from her bed to wash up before going down.

The smell of breakfast made her nauseous.She doesn't feel like eating anything today.And it will be harder to face up her Mom,knowing how observant she is,and how she is at the top of everything around the house and around her own family.

"Come down here and eat breakfast,before it gets cold." she said.She always has a hot breakfast ready for her family every morning.For her .it  is the most important event of the day in the family,for it is the time where she'll know what has been going on with her family and what will they be doing for the rest of the day.

Shin Hye slowly walked to the table and sat.She can feel her Mom's eyes on her.Her eyes is still red and puffy from cring last night.She knows that won't escape her.

"So what is your plan now,young lady?" she said as Shin hye found her Mom's eyes on her.

"Look for a job ,I guess." Shin Hye said."And then maybe after I can look around for a law program to apply later on."

"Do you have any prospect around?" her Mom asked.

Shin Hye shook her head."Nothing for now." she answered."I will look around and maybe ask my friends.for anything."

"Don't think too much about him.He is gonna be alright.Just trust on  him" her Mom said out of nowhere.

And she was surprised of what her Mom have to say."There is nothing much that I can do now." she said in resignations,as she took a deep breath."But I miss him Mom."

"I know,so just be active and be busy.Before you knew it ,four years is almost done,and he will be here soon enough." she said as she put a hand in her daughter's shoulder.

"I didn't know that being away from each other can be this hard.But I'll wait for him even if it will take me forever." as she force a smile on her face.....