First Time In A Long Time

We Belong Together

Hours and minutes seems to tick much longer today as Shin Hye keep looking on the clock and hoping for the time to hit twelve and better yet five o colck.Geun seok keep coming in and out of his office and if he stayed an hour longer,Shin Hye felt so ncomfortable unable to relax when he is by her side.She tried concentrating on what she was doing but his presence  greatly disturbed her.She could not even think straight anymore.She took a deep breath as she straighten herself from the chair and found Geun Seok eyes on her.It is not even a stare but more of a glare that he throws at her.

"Why does my presence greatly bothered you that much?You just have to tell me.I can step out of the room if you want to." he said with a scorn in his face.

"No not at all." she answered,as she tried to look away from him.Why is he making it hard for her? Doesn't he knows that she is having a hard time just being with him in the same building as he is,and to put her in the same room with him is equally disturbing and quite too painful too.Cause she remembered the time like this before when they used to work together back then in school,Back when they were friends and back when they have feelings for each other.But she cannot let him know that.She just have to act that his presence is not going to affect him anymore.

"Good,can I have some of the papers that you have put aside already...I just want to see if you are missing something." he said.

"Sure suit yourself" as she went to his desk and put a couple of files in front of him,as she turned her back at him to go out.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked.

"It is twelve noon already.I think I am entitled for a lunch break in this office." she answered.

"We still have things to do.You are going out to lunch with me cause we have somethings to dicuss." he said as he raised his eyebrows,waiting for her to say something...

"Can I at least go to the restroom on my own. Or do I have to tell that to you too?" she said with sarcasm.

"Go ahead but I will expecting you back soon and don't think of running away " he said.

"Why would I do that,a free lunch is a free lunch.You are paying for lunch right? " she said " Or is it the company's expense.?"

"Does it matter who pays,as long as you are not paying." he said.And with that Shin Hye went out and went to the restroom.She doesn't know what to make out of it.What is he trying to do to her?Just when she was back on her desk,her cell phone rang and it is Yong Hwa...

"Are you free for lunch?" he asked on the other line.

"I am sorry I can't.I am stucjk with work today." she said.She could not tell him that Geun Seok is taking her out for lunch.For sure Yong Hwa will be livid.

"But you are entitled for luch break at least.I'll meet you..." he said.

"No I can't,I am sorry not today." she said."I'll make it up to you tonight .We'll have dinner together." she said,feeling sorry for her boyfriend.But then she didn't know that Geun Seok was just in front of her and has heard all the things that she told Yong Hwa.

"Are you ready?" he asked,as he said it loud enough for the other line to hear.

"Who is that?Don't tell me you are going out with him?" he asked.

Shin Hye was caught off guard and she can't do anything now.But she won't give Geun Seok the satisfaction that he was making her life difficult."I'll talk to you later ,alright." as she hung up on him.She took her hand bag and got up.She was so mad at him.What right does he have to ruin her life and to ruin her own relationship right now.What is he trying to do with her life.She has forgotten him already.She has moved on.Why is he making it hard for her to moved on?

She walked ahead of him and didn't say anything.She took a deep breath and tried to clenched and unclenched her fist Wanting to hit him and show him how much he has hurt him before and how much he is hurting now....But no...she has more dignity to do that.He will never know and she won't let him know what she is really feeling right now.She just have to ignore what her heart was saying to her...He cannot come back in her life now or ever.She won't let him even if it kills her and even if her heart is saying the opposite of what her mind is dictating.....