The Letter

We Belong Together

Shin Hye got back home quite late.She went straight to bed after the effect of alcohol has already worn her down.Her Mom is already in bed and the house was eerily quiet.Her body is tired but her mind is not....her thoughts keep coming back to Geun Seok.Memories of them together keep coming back to her.She was so sure before that he loves her,but now how come, she could not believe in him anymore.He has tried to call her and yes,she has been avoiding his calls.She wondered if listening to him will do her and him any good at all...

Morning came too long for Shin Hye,as she waited for the sun to rise and start a new day and forget Geun Seok.She keeps dozing and waking up in between that night.She wondered if Geun Seok was also thinking of her,like the way she is thinking of him.He should know thay by now, that something is wrong and that she has found out the truth about him and Uee .What more explanation he can offered her?She cannot think of anything more.

By the time she got up,her Mom was also up already,preparing breakfast.She stared at her as she joined her in the table for breakfast....

"Where were you last night?Geun Seok has been calling for you.Are you avoiding him?" her Mom asked.

Shin Hye did not answer but continues sipping her coffee.

"You should at least talk to him,than avoiding him and not talking to him at all.Then if you don't want him anymore then tell him,instead of letting him  hope for something that is not.Be honest." she said.

"Be honest,he is the one that is not honest.Don't worry Mom,I'll talk to him one of these days,I am just not ready yet for him." Shin Hye said.

"Why is it because of Yong Hwa?" she asked again.

Shin Hye shook her head.'"It is not him.It is something else.And I think this time ,it is over for both of us." Shin Hye said.

"Oh I forget,He got a letter for you.He must have gotten tired of  calling you." she said."If you are gonna break up then break up with him .Make a clean break and then move on with your life .That is the way to do it Shin Hye." her Mom reminded her."Don't leave the past unfinished,"

"I know Mom.I know Mom." she said as she took the letter and went to her room and read it.

Tears came as she read the letter.All his words sounds so true,as if he really loves her and that she is the only one for him,but then what about the other night? What is Uee doing in his room and answering his cell phone? Who is she going to believe ? Her heart is saying something else but then everything is written in the wall,how can he sleep with her if what he is saying is true? What is the truth now.Suddenly she became so confused and doesn't know what to do and what to believe anymore.And now she misses him more than ever,she can't deny that she still loves him very much but what is she going to do now? Can she just forget what happened that night? Can she just forgive him and never looked back?Can she still believes in him after this?

She grabbed her phone and rang Geun Seok...she needs to talk to him.They have to clear everything now.She can't assume anything now.This will be her last move to clear it up with him.

The phone rang as Geun seok grabbed his phone in his computer table.His heart beat came to a race when he saw that it was Shin Hye,she must have received his letter already.....And finally she is ready to talk to him..He crossed his fingers and hoped that they can still be together after this...