Making Up

We Belong Together

A/N - Duh I don't know what happened last chapter and why did the story go  that way. They are just supposed to be together and then said their goodbyes.Now I have to think of a way to intie the knots...and ease the creases.It is bad enough that they are apart most of the time....And the drama has not started yet.....LOL...

Geun Seok sat on the stools of the bar.He got a drink in his hand.It is his last week home and he was expecting to spend more time with Shin Hye before he leaves.And here he was alone with a drink in his hand.And Shin Hye is upstairs all alone too ,she must be upset with him too.
 

He was thinking it at all,of what just have happened.Maybe it is different from Shin Hye's point of view and it is quite different  from him too..Are they getting to be so different now?Does being apart now has finally taken it's toil on their relationship?They used to agree in almost anything under the sun .They always think of the same thing even without saying it ,like they were soulmates.They always laughed at each other when it happens most of the time,and say that great minds think alike .It is only a year and they have differences already.Will they be able to withstand time ? He still have two years in his studies.

He drank his drink in his hand,and decided to go back.He got to talk to her.Suddenly he felt so stupid and a jerk for assuming anything.He is not that type of guy at all ,what is wrong with him? He loves Shin Hye and yes he will respect her wishes and her decisions. he loves her more than anything else in the world.He doesn't want to lose her now,especially when there is a guy hovering around, waiting for him to disappear from her life.

Geun Seok went back in the room and found Shin Hye in bed.She was awake alright and she was so silent as he walked in.He was lost of words to say to her for a while.Would saying sorry will be enough????And somehow it upsetted him more looking at her like that.He walked to her,as he bend down to look at her.

"I am sorry for the way I acted.I just wanted for us to be together.I should have never have gotten mad,or expected anything." Geun seok said as he took her hand.

Shin Hye looked at him and then Geun seok noted the tears in her eyes.And then he doesn't have to say anything anymore. as he took her in her arms.

"I am sorry too for disappointing you." she said."I love you Geun Seok but I don't think that this is the right time yet." as she tried to wipe her tears.

"I do understand you more than you know.I love you Shin Hye,and even if we do it or not do it,it will not make me love you less.I n fact I think i love you more each day." as he kissed her on the lips,and took her in her arms once again.

And as they pull away after the long tender kiss.Geun Seok wiped away the remaining tears in Shin Hye's eyes and smiled."Why don't we go down and go to the Karaoke bar? I think it will be fun to sing and drink....not necessarily get drunk...but It will be fun." he said."So are you in it?"

Shin Hye smiled."Yeah, I would like to hear you sing.And you could not be that bad."

"And you too.I love to hear you sing.Maybe we should sing together." he said as he took her hands and pulled her out of bed and lifted her up in his arms.Holding Shin Hye is the most natural thing to do.And he is sure that when the right time comes,making love to her is something...special and the most natural thing if ever....for they belong to each other.....