Denials And Revenged.

We Belong Together

The weather was warm that night.The summer is almost here.Shin Hye wore a skirt and a blouse and she had a jean jacket to cover up just in case it gets cold during the night.Yong Hwa picked her up from their house,as her Mom looked at her and shook her head at her.it seems like she is not in accord at whatever she is doing at the moment.But her Mom knew nothing about Geun Seok infidelity.She doesn't know aything about Uee and Geun Seok involvement.

Yong Hwa was very charming wearing a jeans and a white teeshirt and a jacket.He looks like an every inch a rocker and a singer.She finds herself staring at him and like seeing him in a different light tonight.Could it be because ,she has totally ignored Geun Seok place in her heart.

The club is just at the outskirt of the city.it is not a big club like a hundred of people can fill the whole place.They arrived early,as Yong hwa introduced her to his bandmates.They are all very young,and yes they are basically doing this not for money or profession but basically because it is something they  love and enjoy.They looked at her and smiled thinking there is something more between her and Yong Hwa.She just smiled at them and never bother to correct them.They can think whatever they want to think,she told herself.

Yong Hwa sat her just in front of them,as he gave her a drink and went with his band before the performance.Shin Hye finds herself drinking more that night.More so to ease her pain and to forget Geun Seok for she keep on thinking that he was with Uee at that very moment,and she doesn't want to forget everything about them.

The crowd are mostly girls at a young age.Some are not supposed to be there yet for they look very young.She doesn't even know how they get in the club.Yes they were loud and having so much fun as they grooved to the music and laughed out loud.Yong hwa is clearly the star of their band as the audience chantes his name during and after their performance.She can see the smile and the happiness in Yong Hwa's eyes as he looked at her.

By the time the performance is over Shin Hye is a little bit tipsy from all the drinks that she took.And Yong hwa was alittle bit too late in coming to save her.

"What happen here? Don't tell me you are drunk now?" he asked.

"No i just have alittle drink.Just alittle drink ." as she smiled at him.Yong Hwa looked at her with a frown in her face.This does not looked too good,he thought.Something is bothering her and he just knew that it is the right time to aske her,while she is still loose and still open,otherwise,she is not going to open up to him,for sure,especially if it is about her snobbish boyfriend.He just need to take her way from all this noise and bring her to some place quiet.... as he asked the waiter for a strong coffee for Shin Hye...

Yong Hwa took Shin Hye to a park .The night is warm,and the stars and moon are out tonight.It could have been a romantic night,only if Shin hye is willling but he knew,he is not the guy that Shin Hye loves and he is not going to push himself,not now maybe later,when she is ready for him.Shin Hye is a lot better now,but you can still notice the effect of alcohol on her...

"So what is wrong? Something is bothering you Shin Hye.Come on you have to spit it out.You will feel better if you share it with somebody." he told her

Shin Hye remained quiet.She debated whether to tell him the truth abiut geun Seok,but she knew that she has to tell somebody before it exploded befoe her face.Sge is having a hard time as it is,keeping it in herself all this week.She looked at Yong Hwa and she can the understanding in his face,yes it will be better if she can let it out...now.

"Is it your boyfriend? Did something happened?" Yong Hwa asked.

Shin Hye eyes teared at the mention."Yes,I caught him cheating on me.When I called her the last time,it was the girl that answered his phone,and it is clearly that they have been sleeping together.How can he do this to me? I have been faithful to him all this time.I don't even go out and hang out with my friends anymore,and he has been doing this behind my back." as she cried in front of him.

Yong Hwa took Shin Hye in his arms as she cried at him."Are you sure about this?Did you talk to him at all?" he asked.

"I don't want to talk to him at all.He is a liar and a cheat.I hate him.I hate him for making a fool out of me.I thought he was my bestfriend.I loved him and then this.if he doesn't want me why he didn't tell me or just break off with me?Why did he string me along? I really do hate him." she said."It is over between us and I will never ever believe in him again."

"You are only saying that because it is still too soon.Why don't you just hear him out before you close the door between you and him.he might have an explanation." he said.

"An explanation for sleeping with a girl? What other explanation can there be? Except that he is a jerk,I hate him.I hate him.I never ever want to see him ever again." Shin Hye said...her anger coming out and lashing it all out....Yong Hwa can only hold her..and try to comfort her...in her heart ache....