Answer To A Question

We Belong Together

A/N-Since I cannot sleep and I will be busy tomorrow,thought of updating this.Serve me right for not doing it last night...ha..ha.Like I plan it.

 

Dinner has been an enjoyable one.It seems like old time,when sometime Geun Seok will stay over for dinner in the house.The conversation was mostly between Shin Hye's Mom and geun Seok and Shin Hye was just too happy to listen between the two of them.The conversation was just general and the things that they have been doing lately and nothing was mention about the past difficulty in their relationship.

Until her Mom showed signs of tiredness for the day as she dtretched and yawned in front of them.

"I think I better leave you kids.I am tired and I have an early start in the morning." she said. "it is nice seeing you again Geun Seok and thanks for bringing Shin Hye safe home." as she got up .

"it is nice to see too.And thank you for dinner.I missed your cooking and you sre still the best." he said as he got up too.

"Good night,but don't  leave on my behalf.Stay with Shin Hye and catch up." she said,as she walked upstairs to her bedroom.

Shin Hye and Geun Seok looked at each other,and sudenly felt conscious that she was alone  with him.None is the security of her Mom around her.And there was no sign that Geon Seok is planning to go home yet.

"It has been along time since i have been here and it feels a little bit weird." he said as he smiled and grinned at her."But thank you for letting me stay for dinner.I hope you don't get in trouble with your boyfriend."

"He will understand. Yong Hwa trust me." she said. as she took her eyes from him.he doesn't want to see the truth in her eyes.

"Trust you even with your ex boyfriend. He must be a very confident boyfriend,to say the least." he said. "I don't think,I was that confident and yet I still lose you in the end."

"It is more than  the matter of you trusting me why we broke up.It is more of me losing my trust in you.And I can say with a very valid reason." she said. Now she remembers the pain of knowing that he is sleeping with UEE while he is away.

Geun Seok frowned at her ,as he seek her eyes but Shin Hye choose to look away. She knew she better end this conversation before it gets ugly and lose the temporary truce they have right now.

"What do you mean valid reason? Something is not quite right there.I never fooled around , I have been faithful to you despite of our distance. I could have fooled around if I want to but I choose not because I was thinking of you.Because I love you." he said.

"Does Sleeping with a girl means being faithful to you? Is that what faithfulness mean to you?" Shin Hye asked as she was unable to control herself.."There is no point in discussing this now for it is all in the past already."

"Yes there is still a point.I want to know what did I do wrong ? I have the right to know why you turned your back on me Shin Hye." he said.

"You want me to spell it out to you? Alright I found out that you were sleeping with UEE.I called one night and she answered your phone and she said you are sleeping.You have been sleeping with her all along." she said as she looked at him with an accusing eyes and with too much pain on it.

Geun Seok was unable to believe what he just heard. "She told you I was sleeping with her and you believed her instead of me ? You know in the first place that she likes me.and can possibly do something like this. I never slept with that girl." he said."it is you that I loved Shin Hye and will be willing to wait for you until you are ready. it is you that I want and love."

Shin Hye was unable to believe what she has heard. UEE lied to her,and she belived her.How can she be a fool believing her instead of geun seok.She knew that she is up to no good in the first place.But she was so unsecured and has chosen to believe her instaed of him.

"Is it the truth ? You never slept with her?" she asked again.She has to make sure this time.

"No because it is you ,only you that I want." he said,as he took Shin Hye in his arms. it has been a long time feeling her like this in her arms,as Shin Hye hugged him back and felt his warmth once again.And this time it felt so right to be with him.....and how she missed him all this time...as tears came flowing with her happiness.....