Getting On With Our Life

We Belong Together

Shin Hye was thrown in the frenzy of a busy law practice.As an employee at the bottom of the totem pole,she was asked to do the most boring and the most difficult  work in the office.SHe was usually aske to look for the oldest of the records,research the lamest of the topics,but Shin Hye doesn't mind after all it has been a learning experience to her.

Shin Hye and Yong became closer as the days goes by.To Shin Hye he is  friend and a buddy,nothing more.They shared lunch,go out for a trip in the mall and hang out together during weekend. Her mom questioned their closeness and what Geun Seok has to say about her closeness to Yong Hwa but Shin Hye  just shrugged her shoulder.She is innocent and she knows it is still Geun Seok that she cared about.

Geun Seok knew about her friendship to Yong Hwa and aside from a jealosy remarks which is more of a joke than anything else,he didn't say anything.Shin hye too knows about Geun Seok friends and associates in the school.He also got friends that are girls and they also hang out together during break and holidays.For them their relationship is open and free and no restrictions.

And before they knew it,a year has almost passed by and it is almost time for Geun seok to go home for a vacation.Shin Hye was so excited to see him again.She has been counting the days that she is going to see him again.

"So Shin Hye,what do you want from here?' Geun Seok called on the phone a week before he goes home.

"I can have anything that  I want?" Shin hye said as she giggled in excitement.

"Sure,as long as I don't get bankrupt.You know your boyfriend is still a poor student." Geun Seok said with a laughed.

"I don't think you'll be broke from what I want." Shin Hye said as she giggled some more.

"What is it? So I can but it before the weekend." he asked.

"I only want one thing from there and that is you.You are all that I want.I miss you so much." Shin Hye said,unable to contained herself.

"I missed you too.We have the whole summer together." he said.

"Yes the whole summer.Two years won't be that long." Shin Hye said.

"Yeah we made the first year,then we will be able to make next year and then the next." Geun Seok said."I love you ,don't forget that." he said as he hang up.Somehow now that he is coming home,Shin Hye can't wait for next week anymore....He has been gone for too long.

Shin Hye waited for Geun Seok to come out from the gate.She has been anticipating his arrival, in fact she was unable to sleep last night just thinking about him.And then she can see geun seok came out of the gate,as he was talking to a very beautiful girl.Geun seok hands is on her shoulder,as they smiled at each other....Something came in Shin Hye's chest as her heart beats faster,the look that the girl is giving Geun Seok is something else.A woman knows and feels when you are threatened and suddenly all of a sudden she got that feeling today.

Geun Seok looked out and as Shin Hye waved her hands and Geun Seok ran to her as he scooped her in his arms,and kissing her on the lips in front of the crowd.The other girl looked on as she watched them.

Finally, Geun Seok let go of Shin Hye as she blushed and got embarassed by his display of public affection.They laughed at each other.,as Geun Seok hold on to her,like he never wanted to let her go.

"I missed you." he said.

Shin Hye laughed."That I know now.I missed you too." she said.

Then the girl walked by their side as Geun seok remembered she was with him.

"Shin Hye this is Uee,she also attends Harvard,and she is one of my friends there.Uee,the girl that  I have been talking to you.Shin Hye,my girlfriend and my best friend." Geun Seok said.

Shin  Hye extended her hand and smiled at her.Uee likewise smiled also.

"You are a very lucky girl." she said.

"Yes I know,and Geun Seok is a very lucky guy too. right? " as she stared at Geun Seok with a smile plastered in her face.And then both of them laughed together.Somehow,Shin Hye got a very negative vibes towards this girl.And she doesn't like her at all....But for now,Geun seok is here and he is all her s this summer.....