Trust Versus Mistrust

We Belong Together

Morning came the next day and Shin Hye's Mom has been waiting for her to come down from her room for breakfast . It has been past nine and there is no Shin Hye coming down from the stairs nor any signs of any activities in her room.She wondered if she was still sleeping and had a late night call from Geun Seok.But it is Sunday morning and they have to go to church soon.she wondered what keeping her up on a Sunday morning.

She went up to her room and knocked on her door The door was open as she got in and found Shin Hye still in bed but fully awake as she stared in the space,her eyes puffy and red from crying.She did not say a word when she walked in.

"Shin Hye,what happened?" her Mom asked."Is it Geun Seok ?Did you have a fight?"

"Oh Mom,this is more than a fight.We are over.I don't want to see him ever again." Shin Hye said,as she came to her Mom and hugged her.

"What happened?It can't be that bad." she said.

"Mom he has been cheating on me all along.He was like jealous to Yong Hwa when all along he has been going and sleeping with Uee .I hate him.I don't want to ever talk to him ever again.How can he do this to me.I trusted him." Shin Hye said crying some more.

"Maybe it is just a misunderstanding. Give him a chance to explain himself.There must be an explanation to all of this." her Mom said trying to calm her and clear her mind.

"Mom,there is nothing to explain.I am not going to believe in him anymore.He is such a liar. I so hate him,to think that i've waited for him and gave up so much.This time I won't be a fool anymore.He can fool himself for all I care." she said.

"Alright,let it all out,maybe later on you will feel better.But don't just scratch him out of your life just like that.Trust you heart Shin Hye." her Mom said.

Trust,she is done trusting him.She doesn't want to see him ever again...He is a liar and a cheat.And she is done with him..But how come her heart is not listening.....

Geun Seok woke up with a big headache.The alcohol last night did a mark on him.He did not even know where he was until the familiar things in her room,registered in his mind.he doesn't even know how did he got home.he was still wearing his clothes from last night which means that nothing bad really happened last night.

He looked for his cell phone,hoping that Shin Hye has returned his cal but his call log is empty.Shin Hye never bothered to call her back.She doesn't even want to talk to him at all,as he frowned and was quite upset about it.Is she really changing ? Are they changing? And do their feelings for each other is changing too?He wondered what could be the answer to all his questions.

He got up and went to the bathroom to shower and changed.It is Sunday,so Shin Hye should be home now.He dialed her phone and so far it just keep on ringing and then was transferred to voicemail.he must have called ten times with the same reasults,until he called their home phone.Shin Hye's Mom answered the phone.

"I am sorry Mam but I have been trying to call Shin Hye but she is not answering her cell phone." Geun Seok said.

Mrs Park doesn't know whetjer to confront him about Shin hye but decided to just keep mum about it."She must be sleeping.Don't worry I'll tell her that you called and that you are trying to reach her." she said.

Geun Seok took a deep breath,is there something that Mrs Park has not been telling him about Shin Hye.it has been a while since he last talked to her,and she doesn't seems to care at all,as he hang up on  the phone...it seems like Shin Hye doesn't care anymore....