Happy Time

We Belong Together

A/N- Alright I think I'll do a better job this time cause my mood is really a happy one. And last night on my way to work,I saw a rainbow and sort of lifted up my spirits...and my friend says that it is a good luck *crossing my finger*. My happy mood must also has to do with the sun,cause he is out today...and he is shining brightly at me...ha..ha Duh eventhough I don't have any sleep yet...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shin Hye was happy to see that old car again after all this time. She remembered all their happy times together,as she smiled to herself. Geun Seok was also smiling at her seeing how her face lighten u with the sight of the old car.

"So you do still remember him?" Geun Seok asked."Maverick?"

"Yeah I still remember himand the name. I was the one who named him that." she said.

"Yes,and you know I have neevr driven him since I came back ,cause he reminded me so much of you.And I can't bear riding in this car after we broke up,but i do miss him alot ,missed driving him and it feels good after all this time." he said,his face serious now.

"So if we never got back together,what will happen to Maverick?" Shin Hye asked.

"I don't know keep him in the garage till he rot,or sell it somewhere." Geun Seok said..

"Ohhh that was so cold.I love this car." Shin Hye said.

But then it is not gonna happen,for I know that we will get back together." Geun Seok said with confidence.

"How do you know? I might go crazy and stay with Yong Hwa for all I care. Are you not being so cocky Mr Jang Geun Seok?" as she lifted her eyesbrows and made a face at him. Is she that obvious she thought.

Geun Seok laughed." Not being cocky but I know I will never let you go without a fight,cause I just love you too much ." as he kissed her hands. Shin Hye was tickled pink with the gesture, as she told to herself,that is why she loves him more....

They went to the amusement park where they started from before.The park where Geun Seok told her that he loves her,where there true love story began.

"The park,I have never been here since then." Shin Hye said."Oh my God this brings alot of memories. What is this a trip to a memory lane?"

" Maybe or maybe not." Geun Seok said.I just want to let out a big scream today.How about a ride in the big loop and big Thunder again." he asked.

"Sure why not,I am on.Let see who will give up this time." Shin hye said as she challenged him.

"For sure it is not gonna be me." Geun Seok answered,as they ran to the line that has already filed up since early morning.

They rode to almost all the rides including the big ferris wheel."You remeber this?" she asked.Geun Seok nodded as he put his arms around her, "How could I forget." he said. "Remember what I told you here ,that I love you and will love only you.?" Shin Hye nodded her head.

" It still holds very true to my heart, I love you Shin Hye,and it is still only you in my heart." he said...with real emotions in his eyes,that touched Shin hye,and she felt like crying...this time.

"I love you too,Geun Seok.There has been nobody in my heart but you." Shin Hye said. Shin Hye thought how could she ever doubt his love for her.? She should have trusted him,and trusted her heart. She can't help but cry .

" Hey why are you crying?" he asked.

"I am so sorry for doubting you,for not trusting you. " she said. he wiped her tears away and kissed her cheeks.

"I do understand,because you just love me too much ,right?" as he laughed to lighten it up. "Or I am being cocky again?" as he laughed some more.

"No,not cocky but you are just stating a fact. I love you too much." she said in affirmation.....as they kissed each other as the sun was setting in front of them....