How Can I Tell Him ?

We Belong Together

The whole day Shin Hye has been distracted with the thought of telling Yong Hwa about her and Geung Seok.Geun Seok has noticed it too,Shin Hye's brooding moment and the quiet stare duing the day.He knows she is having hard  time coming clean and telling Yong Hwa the truth.And he knows Shin Hye,she hated breaking someone's heart or hurting anybody even if it will maens her own happiness. But to geun seok,it will the real test on Shin Hye's feelings for him. It will mean only one thing,that Shin Hye truly loves him and not Yong Hwa.

He is not even in agreement that she is going out with him tonight. He rather want that Shin Hye tell him right off and to sweet talk Yong Hwa about the whole thing.For no matter what,it will still hurts,and there is no easy way out. But Shin Hye pleaded and wants to do it her way,so he agreed. But then he can help but feel worried and anxious...who want their girlfriend going out with their ex,especially if the guy is so crazy in love with her....as he thought about the whole thing. If he can do it,but then it is not in his position to do it. Shin Hye has to do the breaking not him....

In the afternoon,he waited for Shin Hye,as he watched her from his office,and Yong Hwa picking her up from the office.There was a smile in Yong Hwa's  face as he hold on to Shin hye's hand as they walk out. He felt like runnung after them and taking Shin hye away from him,but he has to control himself.This will be the last time,that Shin Hye is gonna be with him...and he is gonna make sure of it,that there will be no more future collaboration betweent he two.....Jealousy creeping up on him...and insecurities coming up in his mind......

Yong Hwa took Shin Hye to an early dinner.This time ,it is a place that they have never been before. It is in the outskirts of the city. Yong Hwa must have looked up for a very place. it is small and cozy with a good view of the rolling hills .Trees abound,especially beautiful,with the changing colors for the seasons. There was a cool breeze fanning their cheeks as they walk inside the building.

"How did you learn about this place?" Shin Hye asked. "This place is beautiful." she whispered in her breath...

"I only want the best for my girl." Yong Hwa said,as he watched her reaction to the place and smiled.

"You should have not...done this," she said as she was having a hard time taking this in. Yong Hwa doing this making her feel more guilty than ever. He is doing this for her  only to break his heart....What kind of heart does she have? Shin Hye does not know what to do...She doesn't even feel like going in there with him....

"Maybe we should just go to another place." she said.

"Why you don't like this place?" he asked and then the Maitre D came in front of me,as they are ready to usher them to their table....

Two pairs of eyes looking at her as they waited for her answer. "No,I....like it. But...." she said as she looked at Yong Hwa,she wants to tell him right then and there but the presence of the Maitre D.stopped her....She can't break his heart with an audience in front of them....as she took it hard and swallowed it...

"Alright..." as she nodded her head  to both of them....and got no choice but to follow him.....

They have a drink before the dinner..Shin Hye drinking more to have the courage and to mask the anxiety that is building around her. She wished that Geun Seok is just nearby and that he can hold her hand at a time like this.....

"You seem nervous or something.Is there anything wrong? Or you are just being psychic about me." as he smiled at her....

"Yong Hwa....I have a very important thing to tell you. " she said,as she gulped more on her glass of red wine. "I don't even know how to start."

"Do you have to tell me right away.Why don't we have dinner first." he said, as he signaled the waiter to start serving.

"But it is very important...." she said.

"I know...but I have an important thing to ask you too." Yong Hwa said. "But both of that can wait right? I am very hungry cause i didn't have lunch today." he added as he smiled at her. Shin Hye can't help but nod her head...... and she can feel the alcohol taking effect on her head....making it a little bit oozy and woozy....as she smiled at him....