Pride And Misunderstanding.

We Belong Together

 A week passed and so far Geun Seok has not heard from Shin Hye.He called a couple of times,and she is still not answering her phone or his phone has been turned off.He called her home and so far he spoke to her Mom who said the same thing to him,that she going to relay the message to her.he decided to sit it out for a while.He knew for now that something is bothering Shin Hye and it is not just simple spat or misunderstanding.But he can't do anything now,he is just too far away to confront her and talk to her.

Meanwhile Uee has been a friend to him,cheering him up ,when he needs comforting.They will go out for a ride when things are getting too much to handle.His problem with Shin Hye aggravate the whole thing.He has a hard time concentrating on his studies just thinking about her.

On the secong that he has not heard from her,he decided to write her along letter,asking her about her silence,and what is the cause of all of this.he wrote everything to her.His frustrations,of her not being understanding of his situation and his jealousies to Yong Hwa and yes his own insecuritties to their relationship.he wondered if they are going to last at all.Somehow now,he is starting to doubt whatever feeligns they have for each other.If Shin Hye has given up on their relationship,then good is it for him to keep it going.And yes the letter will be the last attempt on his part to mend their relationship ,for Shin Hye has  already forgotten him and has already given up on them.

"is there something wrong,Geun Seok?" Uee asked."You have been spaced out lately.Is it Shin Hye?"

"Yeah,she has not been returning my call lately.We had a little spat the last time but I never thought that it will come to this." Geun Seok answered.

"Didn't she knows that you have been in alot of pressure lately ? The adjustment and all.She is not a very understanding girlfriend is she?" Uee said as she pouts

"No,it is just a misunderstanding,we will clear this out once I spoke to her,She is usually a very understanding girlfriend.She knew and understood why I am here."  Geun Seok said.

"And yet,she never gave you the time of the day to answer your phone call,she doesn't even write to yoy or send you any cards or love notes.If you are my boyfriend,you wont be needing anything.Anything you want will be granted." she said.

Geun Seok smiled at her words."You are only saying that because you are not in a relationship now.Some things can be complicated,and it is not that easy.Shin hye is a woman of her own,that is why I love her." as he thinks of her and her smiles.it seems so long ago now since he saw her face and her smiles.Suddenly he missed her now more than ever.Why is she not answering his phone calls?? He hoped Yong Hwa has not taken his place.But he trust Shin Hys,she is not that kind of girl.Shin hye loves him and that he has to believe in them if he wants their relationship to survive.

Shin Hye has been quiet lately,Yong Hwa notice,as he looked at her.No more sweet smiles or laughter  but more like a forced smile as she greeted everybody..He wondered if it has something to do with her snobbish boyfriend.It must be.How can she loved that arrogant guy when she can have somebody like him,who is willing to do anything and everything for him.Just give him a time of day and yes,he will love her more than that guy will ever love her.

Yong Hwa came to her desk and smiled at her."Are you doing anything after work?" he asked.

Shin Hye shook her head."I have nothing planned.Why do you have anything in mind more than staring in the ceiling?" she asked.

"Yes,I have but I don't know if you want to join me." Yong Hwa said.

"Tell me first.what is it?" she asked.

"My band is playing in a small joint just outside the city.You want to wacth us and cheer me up." he asked.

Shin Hye thinks about it for a second and then smiled."Yes why not?" she said.She was thinking that Geun seok is spending weekends with Uee,probably in bed with her,and here she is,staring at the ceiling. It is not fair.She has every right to go out too,just like him.She doesn't even want to think about him and her now.She just hated him now more than ever....

"Good that is my girl.I like to see that smile again on your face." Yong Hwa said ,as he smiled ar each other...Yong hwa knows that she might be smiling now but something is eating her up about her snobbish boyfriend and he intends to find out tonight....