He Is Back In Her Life Again

We Belong Together

 

That afternoon Yong Hwa picked up Shin Hye from work, as he went inside the office to greet old co workers and collegue as he waited for Shin Hye to be ready.They are going out for dinner in celebration of his first day in the job.
 

"Yong Hwa,so how's your new job? " Yoona asked."We missed you around here."

Yong Hwa smiled "'I missed this place too and of course the people." he said

"And we have a new Boss and he will be working with Shin Hye in a new case." she added.

"Oh, that is good.But I hope he is nice." he said.

"He is nice alright and also quite good looking.And he is quite very impressive." she added."Your girlfriend has not told you yet?"

"No,but i am sure she is going to fill me in later." he said.And then Shin Hye came and was ready to go as he took her hand as they left the office.Geun Seok can see them together as he was about to leave the office himself.Yong Hwa's hand on Shin hye's as it was clasped together,as they looked at each other....He muttered something under his breath as he watched them leave,,,

--------------------

"I heard you had a new partner in the office.And Yoona was telling me all about him and quite a looker too ." Yong hwa said as their dinner progresses to the dessert and coffee.he was waiting for Shin Hye to tell him about the things that has been going on he office but it seems she kept shut all throughout dinner.She seems alittle bit distracted too.

Shin Hye felt a lump in as she tried to look away from him.She doesn't know how to tell him about Geun Seok working in the same office as she is.She knows that Yong hwa will have a different reaction once he heard of who it was.

"Yeah,we have anew partner in the office." she said."And you know him.It is.... Geun Seok."

"Geun Seok ???" as he looked at her trying to get the answer from her,as she nodded her head."What is he doing there?"

"Exactly my question when I learned about it today.But they must offered him something good,but then he got his own family's practice ,why did he accept a position here?" she said.But then thinking it at all.he could not be possibly here because of her.

"Because of you?" he answered.as he stared at her.

Shin Hye shook her head."What we had is all now gone.he has moved on." she said,remembering all the things he told her earlier.

"How did you know.he might be still carrying a torch for you?" he said."Maybe he is thinking he can still get you back." as he frowned at the idea.

" You don't have to worry about that.He made it pretty clear to me that he is not interested and that he wants to forget the past and affect our work together." she said.

"How about you? " he asked still staring at her...and seeking answer in her face.

Shin Hye smiled at him."I have you now.Why would I be interested,when we have ended it long time ago.You don't have to worry about me.I got over him.he is just a thing of the past now." as she holds his hand  in confirmation of what she is saying...

Yong Hwa smiled at her as he took her hand  and put it in his lips.he didn't say a thing.He just hopes in his heart that whatever Shin Hye was saying is true....

-----------------------------------

Morning came too soon for Shin Hye as she had a very restless sleep last night.Thoughts and images of Geun Seok came flooding her.he even invaded her sleep as she woke up crying and reaching out for him,and then he was gone...as tears came upon him.She woke up with a heavy heart....in as much as she wants to forget him,it seems he came to disturbed her from her quiet existence....

She came to work all nervous and all tensed up to start with.And as soon as she arrived in the office,he was summoned by Geun Seok in his office.She found him with files of folders in his desk and he was reading a part of all those files.

"Sit down.I want you to scan and read each one of this papers and isolate and rake out the one that is important and relevant to the case." he said without much of a greeting and preamble.Shin Hye looked at the files and it seems it occupied all of his table.Does it mean she will be working with him in his office today,as she stopped and looked at him.

"Can I just take this papers on my desk?'" she asked.

"No some of this information are very important and it is important that we don't lose any of those vital information." he said as he looked at her ,his eyes getting sharped at her."Don't tell me that you feel uncomfortable working with me in my office."

Shin Hye felt uncomfortable at his staring as she felt herself colored."No,of course not.Why should I? " she answered."it is all in the job anyway."

"Good,that we understand each other now.That is the first in the long time." he added,as they stared at each other,remembering the fights they had before...as Shin hye pulled her eyes away from him and sat on the chair and started browsing on the files before her....Working with him will be so complicated.And she doesn't know if she will be able to take it ...Geun Seok looked at Shin Hye and he felt a sense of triumph within himself...he will make her remember and he will make her...love him again...