Breaking Someone's Heart.

We Belong Together

A/N- I am updating twice this week since i did not update last week. Thank you for all your support and comment .And yes much as i love to keep this story ...all of this has to end someday...  =(  .Just a few more chapters down the line.I thought of prolonging this by bringing back UEE as I have planned but then...it seems like this story is going the other way....Shin Hye and Geun Seok has been apart far too long,and to separate them again,won't look realistic that their emotions will survive at all..

I have to think and write another story for this two....and yes keep the spirit alive even though they won't be doing any project in the future. Geun Seok is pairing off with Geun Young {which I am also looking forward too , two great actor and actress together,I am sure it is a real winner} and Shin Hye is going to Taiwan to be pair off with George Hu . I am sure that this two will meet again and collaborate again in the near future.But then if not ,they can just date for real and be a sweetheart....LOL...Then we will all be happy right  ?  The chemistry between the two can't be disregarded..and ignored.This two really belong together...ha..ha..ha

Thanks again...

=================================================================

Shin Hye  looked out at the window ,as she stared at the tree in front of their house.. She doesn't know how to tell Yong Hwa about the whole truth and doesn't even know where is the right place to tell him.She just told him that she wants to see him now and that she needs to tell him something. She knows she has to tell him now and that she cannot postpone it anymore.

Geun Seok called her up and so far she has not talked to him yet.She knows he will be asking her about Yong Hwa and she still does not have any answer to all his questions.She took a deep breath.for sure Yong Hwa will hate her now more than ever. He will be mad at her for loving Geun Seok after all this time.She just hope that he will understand in the end.

The doorbell rang as Shin Hye jumped at the sound. She is anxious of what will be the outcome of all of this. But she has to be true to herself and to Geun Seok and to Yong Hwa.They can't build up a relationship in alie,and what her Mom has said is the truth. She needs to free Yong Hwa ,so that he can find his own happiness with somebody that will love him back,Give him the chance for his own happiness just like them...and he might be grateful to her in the end...

She opened the door as she force a smile in her face. Yong Hwa was all smile as he walked inside their house ,as she lead him to their living room.

"How do you feel today?" he asked.

"Lousy this morning but feeling a lot better now.Thank you." she said.

"Why you looked so serious? You have something to tell me?" he asked as he hold her hand.

"Yes,I have very important things to tell you.I have been wanting to tell you ,yesterday." Shin Hye as she took a deep breath.Her courage is walking out on her,as she took a deep breath trying to find strength in them...

"Yong Hwa,you has been very good to me. I can't asked for a more understanding friend,But I have to be honest with you." Shin Hye started,as she he looked at him...And him staring back at her with a frown on his face trying to understand the things that she was saying.

"Yong Hwa, I,,,, need my...I mean...we can't be together anymore.I still love Geun Seok and it won't be fair for you and me,to continue our relationship. I...am so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you this way." Shin Hye said as her eyes teared at the sight of him,seeing the pain in his eyes.

"You still///love him ???Even though he has hurt you before? It doesn't seem fair." he said the hurt is so obvious in his face and voice...

"I am so sorry.I know....if only I can teach my own heart..But  I love Geun Seok and it wouldn't be right." Shin Hye said as tears came...

"I love you Shin Hye,love you through all this time...reallly love you and i have been good to you.Is it not enough for you?" he said with bitterness.

"I wish I can explain why I am feeling this way and I know I haven't been fair to you.But I can only say one thing.I am so sorry.I wish I don't have to hurt you this way but there is no other way." Shin Hye said ."I hope you can find a girl that will love you as much as you love her.I wish you can find the girl that will make you truly happy."

"You are the one that will make me happy,Shin Hye." Yong Hwa.said

Shin Hye shook her head. "It is not me,for I love somebody else.It can never be me." she said. "I am sorry." as she gave him the box where his ring lays.

Yong Hwa stood up ,as he walked to the door. "I am sorry too. I hope you will be happy with him,and in case it doesn't work out for the two of you...just remember me." and with that he walk out and left and Shin Hye was left standing in the hallway looking at his back...and crying. She just hurt the person that did nothing but love her,and it feels so awful....hurting him this way......

 

_________________________________________________________________