Back From We Left Off

We Belong Together

Shin Hye could hardly wake up this morning,She was dog tired from yesterday. It is only Monday now, she wondered how is she going to go on with the rest of the week.Two weeks of Geun Seok being here and she could hardly keep up with work schedules and outings with Geun Seok.She has been spending most of her off times from work with Geun Seok trying to make up the lost time.But her job has also been hectic,and quite tiring.Two weeks of balancing job and lovelife can be so tiring too.Her body  just wants to stay in bed and sleep for today but her heart wants to go out and hang out with Geun Seok.Job is such a bummer im social and lovelife,as she pouts.She wished that she have the luxury of working only when she wants it to be....but then the reality is ,it is too difficult to find this kind of job nowadays,And she has been just lucky enough that she was chosen of all the applicants.

The alarm clock just keep on buzzing that gives ShinHye more headache than she can handle as she got up and turned off the irritating sound as she hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.A few more minutes and she was done with shower.She hurry up and dress up and as she looked at herself in the mirror and notice the dark circles around her eyes already.She should take a rest from all her social activities today and that is including being with Geun Seok.She fixed her hair and put a dab of lipstick and she was gone...

Yonh Hwa keep on looking at Shin Hye's desk and it is still empty,as he looked at the clock .She has been running late lately.It is a good thing that the other employees have not noticed it yet. He heard that the boyfriend is back in town for a vacation,and she must be spending most of her time with him.She was always rushing when five o clock strikes and he has seen them together in a distance as he picked her up after work in his sports car.He looks one of those kids who are priveleged.Born of a rich parents and basically can do whatever they want. He wondered if there is any depth in his character at all.And he never expected Shin Hye to fall in love with such kind.Shin Hye is more than fascinated with  guys of that kind with good looks and money.He must be more than that,in order to get Shin Hye's love and affection.

And as soon as he took a seat on his desk,Shin Hye came running to her spot.Her cheeks are pink and she is a little short of breath,he can see the tiredness in her face.He wondered if the boyfriend has noticed it or if he even cared at all for Shin Hye.And aside from that,this opportunities of working in this company is a rare as anything,and it will be too bad if Shin Hye lost her chance because of a very demanding boyfriend.

He walked near her,and smiled at her.

"You are late again lady." Yong Hwa said."Good thing nobody notice it yet,but me."

"Why are you my supervisor now?." Shin Hye said with irritation in her voice.

"Don't take it too badly.I am just concern about you.Look at your face and you really looked tired.You need to slow down young lady." he said."I am not your enemy here.I just want to remind you."

"I am sorry Yong Hwa for taking it on you."Shin Hye said.:"I know I have to,but Geun Seok will be only here for a month and two months is the most and I want to spend time with him...." Shin Hye said.

"I know,you don't have to explain it to me.But you have to take it easy and tell your boyfriend,that you'll need a break sometime." he said,as he smiled at her."Attorney Song called and was asking about the research on one of the cases,which I believed is assigned to you.Do you have anything on that?"

Shin Hye made a grin on her face.:"I barely have anything researched.I was busy with another one ,that the other partner has asked me to do.Am I gonna be in trouble?" as she frown.

"Don't worry,I' ll cover for you.I'll take over on this one." Yong Hwa said.

"Thank you,thanks a lot" Shin Hye said as he smiled at her and as he went back to his desk.

As usual,that afternoon,Geun seok  came and picked up Shin hye and this time she is with Yong Hwa as she introduced him to Geun Seok.For the first time,the two guy looked at each other and as they shook hands,and sized eah other.

Geun Seok looked at Yong Hwa and he has a certain smile on his face,like he was calculating his enemy for the first time.He has heard stories about him,and somehow he knew that this guy has certain affections to his girlfriend,although Shin Hye may not be aware of it yet.It is not only out of pure kindness  and  friendship what he has shown to Shin Hye,he knows it is more than that.He is a guy and guys know and feel each other.You will feel who is your opponent along the way as he smiled at him.

"Ahh you are the nice guy in the office.Shin hye has told me about you,and I want to thank you for it." he said.

"Ahh nice guy,I am hardly a nice guy,is that what she told you?" as he laughed."And I heard a lot of stories about you too.You are quite a lucky guy to have Shin Hye."

"I hope it is a good one,and yes I am very lucky to have her as a girlfriend.But she in not only my girlfriend but also my bestfriend." Geun Seok said."I am sorry but I think we have to go,we have a reservation and we don't wanna be late." as he collected Shin hye in front of him and took possesion of her as he put his hand on Shin hye's shoulder.Yong Hwa can only look at both of them.

"What was that all about?" Shin Hye asked noting the animosity on her boyfriends part."He has been really so nice to me." as she complained.

"Are you so naive and innocent?That guy is halfway in love with you.You don't think that I will just stand here and do nothing about that." Geun Seok said,with an angry expression in his face.

"Him,like me?Are you crazy? He is just being nice because we started together in the company.It is all friendship,no more than that." Shin Hye said."Don't tell me you are jealous?"

"Me jealous,you've got to be kidding.I am only marking my territory in case he thinks of moving in.He should know his place." he said."And even if I am jealous,I have every right.I am your boyfriend.I don't want any other guy ogling around my girlfriend,especially if I am not aroud all the time."

Shin Hye smiled."You know you have nothing to worry about me.I will love only you Geun Seok.I love only you." as she stared at him.

Geun Seok smiled at her hearing those words."And you will be the only one for me,Shin Hye.That I promised you." he said as he kissed her on the lips....all the others are forgotten for now as they concentrated on the kiss and their feelings for each other....