The Final Straw

We Belong Together

Geun Seok answer his cell  phone ,as he noted that it was Shin Hye. Although he has been waiting for her call,his heart started  beating so fast and his hands cold and clammy.

"Shin Hye,is this you?" he asked.

Shin Hye had a hard time responding.She doesn't know if she is doing the right thing talking to him.What if she believes in him again,and then,what is going to happen after this...."Yes,it is me? I got your letter today." she said.

"How come ,you have not been answering my phone call? What is going on?" he asked.

"Aren't I should be the one asking that?What is going on over there that I don't know?" she counter asked.

"There is nothing that is going over here.Maybe there is something going on over there.Is it Yong Hwa?" he said.

"Yong Hwa has nothing to do with us.Why are you including him all of a sudden.Maybe to lessen your guilt feelings."

"I am not guilty of anyth9ing Shin hye.Didn't you read my letter?"

"Yeah I read it and I am wondering if there is any truth at them at all.Do you have something to tell me?" she asked.

"Me to tell you?What are you talking about?You are the one who has something to tell me.You going out with Yong Hwa behind my back."

Me going out behind you back?Are you accusing me of something?I have been true to you and what did I get this.I don't deserved this at all Geun Seok " she said."How can you do this to me?" as her voice wavered...trying to stop the tears from coming again.

"Shin Hye, I didn't do anything.How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't do anything.Why do you started doubting me? You knew me before.I am not that kind of guy." he said.

"Do I know you? Now I doubt myself. I don't think I really knew you at all." she said as she started crying."I don't think,there is any explanations of what you have done."

"I don't have anything to explain.I didn't do anything.my conscience is clear.I love you and I have been truthful about it." he said.He is getting so mad now.

"You don't love me ,if you love me,how can you do such thing. I think,it is a mistake to talk to you at all for you will never admit to anything,Mr High and Mighty." she said."I think this is it for us."

"Shin Hye are you threatening me?Is this what you really want? " he asked.

"I am so sorry.I don't think I can trust you ever again.I gave you your chance to admit to it but still you denied it to the very end." she said.

"You want me to admit to something that I have never done? Tell me what you are accusing me of then ." he asked.

"You...asked your girl friend their.You ask Uee and if you don't know then I am so sorry.That means you don't admit to your guilt and there is nothing that i can do about it." she said.She was sobbing now...and Geun Seok can hear her and his own heart is breaking from her cries.

"I am sorry,it didn't worked out the way we planned this.But I can't go on like this anymore.I think ,it is better for both of us to break up before we hurt each other more." she said.

"Shin Hye listen to me first.Just listen to me first...I have done nothing wrong.I love you,I really do.If I hurt I am really am sorry.You have to believe in me again." Geun Seok said almost pleading...and didn't know that his own tears is coming....

"I am sorry,I can't believe in you again.Goodbye Geun Seok" as she hang up on her and she cried and sobbed in her bed....

Geun Seok was staring on the phone as she hang up on him...Suddenly everything is over.....she just gave up on him just like that....and then more tears came....