Building Blocks

We Belong Together

A week after their phone call and Shin Hye has not heard from Geun Seok again.She doesn't know what to think of it.Only pride is preventing her from calling him again. Is there separation getting to them already? They are just on their second year and they are already showing signs of falling apart.How come Geun Seok can't understand her and she seems not to understand him at all .Does he wants her to give up her friendship with Yong Hwa because of his jealousy.He may be in love with her,but he knows where he stands in her life.He will be just a friend to her and no more.She can't put her life on hold  just because Geun Seok is a thousand miles away.Why can't Geun Seok understand her at all???

School will be starting soon,and she will be busy,juggling between work and school..At least she will have something to do and something to fill her  time and less time to think about Geun Seok.In fact she is all excited to be going back to school once again.An interaction with other people will be nice and less time to think and dwell about her own heart worries.

It was a Friday night,and Geun Seok was battling within himself whether to stay at home,or go out .Uee invited him for some club gathering in the school.It was an all Asian Club,gathering.Him and Uee are both members of the club.He doesn't feel like going out but just wants to stay home and call Shin Hye.It has been a while since he spoke to her and the outcome is not that great.As he dialed her phone and there was no answer as he left no message for her.Since he has nothing to do and he was bored,he decided to go with Uee.

That night,Uee picked him up from the dorm.She was wearing this y mini dress and was wearing this high cut boots to go with it.She looked so pretty and yes y...as he stared at her.Uee has this impish grin on her face as they walk out of his dorm.She has noted the way Geun Seok looked at her tonight and she is liking what she is seeing....

Shin Hye got home after running an errand for her Mom.She forgot her cell phone in the house as she hurriedly retrieve it hoping that Geun Seok will call her.As she flipped on her phone,and noted the missed call from Geun Seok.She smiled when he saw his number.He still care for her after all,she thought. as she smiled...Just as she was about to call her,her Mom called her to do something for her.And as she put away her phone on her pocket to check something for her Mom...

It took Shin Hye hours before she was able to straighten out what her Mom has ordered from the Pharmacy for her medications.Having to call the doctor and then the Pharmacy again, it took Shin Hye forever before she was able to call Geun Seok,as she dialed his phone.....

That night,at the party,every body is out for a drink. It has been a while since Geun Seok drank alcohol,and he usually doesn't drink at all . Everybody seems to be having a good time and wants a release of all the stress that they were in.But it must be the stress and something else as he drank more than his share today .Uee looked at him as she tried to stop him from drinking but she was too late to stop him.Geun Seok is already drunk,as he stuttered at his speech and his face all red .There was too much noise,and too much laughter in the room and Geun Seok was unable to hear the ringing of his cell phone....

Shin Hye dialed Geun Seok number again for the twentieth  time and still there was no answer.He must have fallen asleep,Shin Hye thought.But it is still early in the States, and Geun Seok doesn't usually sleep early there,that is what he told her...as she waited again...

Geun Seok ended up so drank,that Uee has to take him home and dropped him in his dorm.She helped him out to his room and then to his bed.And then Geun Seok phone rang again....Geun Seok was all passed out in the bed to know what is going on inside  his room.  Uee stared at him and then answered his phone call,,,and as she looked at it....and it is Shin Hye....A smile came to her lips....maybe she can play with her a little ...today....

"Hello" she said and she said in such a y voice and like she just woke up...

"I am so sorry, I must have gotten a wrong number ." she said as she was about to hang up.

"Shin Hye ?" she asked.

"How did you know my name? And who is this?" Shin Hye asked.

"This is Uee.We met remember?" she said."I am sorry,Geun Seok can't talk right now,he is all passed out."" she said.

"You are with him? Where are you?" Shin Hye asked as her heart is starting to beat faster and faster and was getting....scared ,really scared....as she hold on tight on her phone,and tears has started to threaten...

"We are in his dorm.He is sleeping already and I am very  tired too." as she let out a yawn...."I will just tell him that you called." as she smiled to herself.

"What are you doing there? You are not sleeping there are you?" Shin Hye asked.

" Yes I am,You are also an adult,and you should know what happens when two adults are together.I don't even have to explain it to you." Uee said.

Shin Hye was unable to say anything anymore as tears came to her eyes.....She can't believe it,Geun Seok  is sleeping with Uee...How can he do it to her? She trusted him?....She trusted him????? as she let out a cry and sobbed....