We Do Belong Together

We Belong Together

A/N - Sometimes it is hard to write a happy scene when your own heart is achy....But I'll try...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Geun Seok tried calling Shin Hye again and still with no answer. He wondered what is going on with her not answering his phone call.Did she have a changed of heart and did not break up with Yong Hwa ? But he knows that he is the one that Shin Hye loves.Only him and not Yong Hwa,Shin Hye never loved him at all,he was sure of it. But how come he is not answering his phone calll since last night? He knows he has to do something, he cannot just leave it at that,he has to act and he knows he can't afford losing Shin Hye again the second time around....

He got his car keys and still clad in his jogging pants and shirts,he got in his car with a purpose of seeing Shin Hye himself.He knows he can't wait anymore,if he needs to fight for her,then he will fight for her,fair and square...

He rang the bell and soon enough,Shin hye opened the door for him ,as she ran to his arms and cried on his chest. She must be upset and she must just have told Yong Hwa about them...knowing Shin hye,she hates hurting anybody,and it must be really hard for her to break up with Yong Hwa...as he put his arms around her to comfort her....

"I am so sorry. I know it is hard for you too." he said,as he touched her head and pull her closer to him. "I wish i could have done it for you." and Shin Hye cried some more....Geun seok touched her face and wiped the tears from her face.

"Don't cry anymore.I don't want you to see you cry anymore. I promise you,I won't make you cry anymore. I love you Shin Hye." he said.

"Promise me. You are not going to make  me cry ever again." she said,as she stopped crying and looked at her.

"I will and hope to die." as he made a sign of cross.

"Really now." as she smiled at him facial expression. Seeing him like this and hearing the words made her lighthearted after the ordeal.

"I mean it ,with all my heart" he said. "How about you? I have not heard what I want to hear." he said.

"i love you too.I love you too much more than you'll ever know." she said.,as Geun Seok lips came down on her.....and then all the pains seems to vanished in thin air.....Shin hye knows that with Geun Seok by her side,she can take everything in her life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye put on her jacket as she looked at herself in the mirror.She looked at her watch,Geun seok is running late today.What could possibly in his mind.He woke her up early in the morning and told her to get ready for they are going out somewhere. He said nothing fancy and wear something comfortable,so she donned her jeans and tee shirt. She just added the jacket as an after thought,knowing that the weather has started to cool down especially in the afternoon..

And soon enough,she can hear Geun Seok voice downstairs as her Mom let him in....She almost ran all the way downstairs.And yes the man that she loves is just right there with a smile on his face,and a bouquet of flowers in his hands...

"Good morning Miss Park." Geun seok said teasingly...with a grin in his face.

"Uhmm flowers...I love a fresh flowers especially in the morning." Shin Hye said. as she smiled and blushed."And Good morning too,Mr Jang." as she giggled. "So where are we going?"

"Just a little surprise...You know it when we get there." he said. "Thank you " as he bowed his head to Shin hye's mom and she was wondering what possibly it is all about...

"Alright ,have fun. And be careful." Shin Hye's Mom said

"We will" as they said in unison and as they laughed together,as Geun Seok put his arms around Shin Hye.

They rode in Geun Seok old car, the graduation gift from college. Shin Hye smiled when she saw the old car.Somehow it brings a lot of memories...Their happy times together...and she hopes that there will be more happy days ahead...Geun Seok looked at her and yes he was quite happy to see the smile on her face.