Almost Goodbye....

We Belong Together

Shin Hye opened her eyes as she stared at the calendar by the wall.It has been more than a month now and soom Geun Seok will be leaving her again.Time seems to speed away when ever she is with him.This is her last weekend with him before he leaves for States.And today ,they are going for a weekend trip by the beach.And yes today,it is just gonna be the two of them spending time together.

Her Mom doesn't know that she will be spending weekend with Geun Seok.She thought that there will be friends with them.Somehow Shin Hye was feeling guilty ,having to lie to her Mom.Not that she is going to stop her,she is of age now.And yes as she was always was saying,she should be mature anough to know what is right and wrong.Would it be wrong to spend a night and a weekend with Geun Seok? Not that they are thinking of something,to her it is all an honest to goodness fun.Two people who love each other spending time together.But is that what Geun seok was thinking or there is more to it.

She got up and she should  better be starting to get ready for the trip.The beach is not that far from the city anyway,a good two hour drive,is that all it takes.Two days of uninterrupted hours with Geun Seok will be heavenly as she smiled to herself.

An hour later,Geun Seok came to their house to pick her up.Her Mom was up as she watched them leave.Somehow the look that her Mom gave her is more of an anxiety and worry. She wondered if she knew what is going on,and just decided not to say anything about it.She must have trusted her enough and hope the trust that her Mom have for her,won't be lost along the way....

The place that Geun Seok has chosen was a very beautiful place.They stayed in one of the hotel by the ocean.They have the beautiful view of the ocean by the veranda.The beaches was crowded with people considering that it is summer time.There were a lot of activities around, and it seems that you won't run out of things to do.

As they settled in their room for the day.Geun Seok smiled at her,as he hugged her,as they looked at the view by the verandah.

"So what do you think of the place?" Geun Seok  asked.

"This is beautiful.This place must be expensive,especially it is a high season." Shin Hye said.

"Well, it is for a very special girl.We'll make a memories this weekend,enough to last us the whole year,until I come back again.And yes memories that will last us a lifetime.I love you Shin Hye." Geun seok said as he pulled her closer and kiss her on the lips.

"I love you too Geun Seok.I am going to  miss you.I just have to tell myself it is just another two years and you will be back,." Shin Hye said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to be done with school and yes be back home with you again." he said."And please don't get tired of waiting for me.Promised i will be back for you.And then maybe we can make this a permanent thing." as he smiled at her.

Shin Hye smiled back."I liked that." she said.

"Come on let us see what this place has to offer for us.And I am quite hungry too." he said.

Shin Hye laughed."You are always hungry..." she said as he took her hand and went out of their room.

After a heavy lunch or is it an early dinner in one of the restaurant by the beach.They walked on the beach  barefoot on the white sand,holding hand in hand.They found a bar nearby and have a drink together as they waited for the sun to go down.

They end up laying on the sand ,as Geun Seok head is on Shin Hye's lap.He was staring at her and she was at his.And as they kissed at each other as the sun went down.As the night progresses, so also their kissing as it become passionate with each kisses.As Shin Hye was drowning with emotions on each kisses that Geun Seok has been giving her.She could not think anymore,as Geun Seok became bolder with each touch with each kisses wanting more from her as the night goes on,and she cannot even refuse.She was enjoying the sensation that she felt as he touched and kissed her.

As they were kissing each other,as the crowd walks by.They are unaware of the other world.Today they only have their own world to themselves.Tomorrow is not even remembered as the time for them stood still.

There was music playing as they went back to their room and Geun Seok closed the door behind them,as he put her down on the bed.He was still kissing her and she was drowning with each kisses that he is giving her. His hands traveled from her shoulder to her back ,and her waist as he found her bare flesh underneath her blouse.She moaned as he touch her inside.As his hands roamed inside of her and she knows that she has to stopped now before it is too late.......before she'll forget herself and everything.....

"Geun Seok,...we have to stop....please....." as she tried to pull away from him.

He was short of breath as he pulled away from her.There was a big question on his face...."I thought you also wanted this." he said.

"I wanted you but it is not the right time.You are leaving in a week time.And we still have your studies and my career to think.Both of us are not ready yet." Shin Hye said."I hope you'll understand."

He was unable to answer her right away.Did he misunderstand her? he wants her and she wants him and they both love each other.What is there to wait? He was unable to grasp what was on her mind.Is she trying to save herself for who? he felt so frustrated and disappointed.

"I am sorry,I don't quite understand.It is not like we are teenagers anymore.We are both adult here now. What is wrong in making love with the person that you love? Are you saving yourself for somebody else?" he asked. with a frown on his face.

"No,don't misunderstand me.I just wanna save myself for our wedding.And we both know that it is not the right time.Please try to understand.Me not doing it with you ,does not mean that I don't love you enough to do it." she said.

"I still don't get it. If you love me enough and you trust me enough,then....making love is the most natural thing to do. I guess I am wrong." as he went out of the room  and left Shin Hye in the room,as she stared and cried.....She could not understand what has happened just right now....