Misunderstanding...

We Belong Together

 

It was Friday night,and Geun Seok just finished his mid term exam.Finally he can relax after this big exam before the big one..It has been a while since he heard Shin Hye's voice.He has been missing her like crazy. It has been a busy semester for him.He is halfway for his course and yes,then he can go home and be with Shin Hye once again.He has been missing him a lot lately,more so now since they have  less interactions nowadays.

He dialed her number,and so far no response from her.He did try again and again and after a few times and still no response but her voice mail. it is so unlikely of her,not answering his phone call.She is usually always in the other end and very eager to hear his voice.She always waits for his call.He finally called her home,thinking that her phone is off or on vibrate.Or Shin Hye must be sleeping,or doing something.

Shin Hye's Mom answered the phone and it looks like he just got her in the middle of her sleep,as she answered the phone with a hoarse voice.

"Hello." she answere in a gruff voice..

"Hello,Mam. This is Geun Seok,is Shin Hye home?" Geun Seok asked.

"Ah, Geun  Seok she went out with her friends tonight.She called me up earlier that she is going to be late today ." she said."Where are you now ?"

"I am still here in Boston I have been trying to call Shin Hye but she is not answering her phone." he said.

"Well,I 'll tell her that you called and why don't you try again.She might answer it this time." she said.

"It is alright.I will just call her tomorrow." he said."And I am sorry for bothering.it must be late already."

"No ,it is alright.Just call her,alright." she said as Mrs Park hang up.

Geun Seok hanged up and checked the time,and it is almost midnight in Seoul and Shin Hye is not even home yet.He wondered if Yong Hwa is with her right now.Somehow,the idea made him upset and mad.He  has warned Shin Hye about him already.She should know better not to encouraged him enough.That guy is definitely in love with his girlfriend,and he should do something...to secure his position with Shin Hye...

He lay in his bed as he looked at the ceiling,and he was quite restless,turning from side to side..The thought of Shin Hye with Yong Hwa is eating him up.And then his phone rang ,as he hurriedly answered it,thinking,it was Shin Hye but a frown came to him when it is Uee.She has been bothering him a lot lately.He doesn't have to guess that much,she  likes him,plain and simple and she is out to get him.He already told her ,that he is already committed to Shin Hye and only a matter of time ,when he is going to take her as his bride.He shook his head,  as image od Uee,came to him,and to be  involve with her, right now will be a big trouble later on...as he turned off his phone.

Shin Hye had a good time with Yong Hwa,and as he took her home that night.Yong Hwa was happy to see the smile in Shin Hye's eyes once again.

"Good night,I really enjoyed tonight." Shin Hye said.

"Thank you too.I enjoyed your company.So maybe there will be next time." he said.

"Yes,why not," she said. as she smiled at him and turned her back to go inside.Yong Hwa can only looked at her back as he took a deep breathe....he wished he can kiss her good night and ...as he shook his head at the idea...

When Shin Hye got in the house,her Mom is up,as if she has been waiting for her.She was surprised cause usually her Mom doesn't wait up for her when she go out.

"Mom,you are still up?" she asked.

"Yeah,Geun Seok woke me up." she said."So I might as well ,wait up for you.he has been trying to call you but you are not answering your phone he said,so he called home."

"Oh,he did call me? I didn't hear anything." as she checked her phone,and noted that her phone is on vibrate and forgot to turn on the volume.And yes she got a lot pf missed cal from Geun Seok.

"What did you say to him?" Shin Hye said in alarm.

"That you went out with your friends,what else.Are you doing something else,behind his back?" she asked."Who did you go out with tonight?"

"No,I am not doing anything.I just went out with Yong Hwa for a dinner and ,it is just a friendly one." she said.

"But ,this guy,he likes you ,right and you said that Geun Seok  warned you about him.I don't thnk,he is gonna like it when he hear about this." her Mom said.

"Yeah,but this is nothing.He is just being nice." she said."I better call him now." as she went to her room.Her Mom looked at her and shook her head.

Shin Hye called Geun Seok but no answer and it automatically switched to his voice mail.She tried a couple of times and no answer.She was wondering what could be possibly in his mind right now...as she thinks of him.She just missed him too much and wished that he is just within her reach....